Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 am
^.^ hello!

Name: Bob >.<
Fav. Pokemon: Sneasel, Raichu, Flygon, and Manaphy! ^.^
Games: Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Trading Card Game, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Colloseum, XD Gale of Darkness, Channel, Battle Revolution, Dash, Ranger in Japanese and English, and Pearl. ^.^" (long list!)
Fav. Region: Johto!!
Fav Game: Crystal
TCG: Working on it...
Anime: Currently watching season 9 while waiting for season 10 in Canada...
No Wi-Fi as of yet... crying
Uhhh.... I think I said it all.... But feel free to add me! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 am
Name mad Xx_YinYang_Demon_xXx
Fav. Pokemon: Pichu, Pikachu
Games: Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Leafgreen, Firered, I REALLY WANT DIAMOND, BUT I DON'T HAVE IT YET!!!!!!! =( So please don't get mad if I don't know the new Pokemon. I will as soon as I can.
Fav. Region: Jhoto or Shinno (sp?)
Fav Game: idk
TCG confused ????
Anime: Watching Season 10
No Wi-Fi....sorry I'm actually not sure what Wi-Fi is?
(could someone tell me?)  

Suki Wolfesong

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:23 am
Name: xxShadowBeexx
Favorite pokemon: the eevee evolutions!!
Games: yellow, red, blue, all the games execpt diamond and pearl
Anime: seen all execpt the new season
Favorite Region: Hoenn and Sinnoh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:31 am
....um hi lol, dunno what to say here so um... yea... *sees eveyone staring at her* sweatdrop .....um my fav pokemon is Pikachu... and Kria invited me..hi kira lol  

silverstorm13

Ninja Poke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 am
m-kay I'm new..........of course lol
I go by Kristen, Kairu, or Kairu-sama.
I'm 14 turning 15 Apirl 30.
I've liked Poke`Mon from route one, But I have to admit that pokemon was my first anime I have actually watched that has so many seires lol! But Pikachu and Richu, Pichu Brother and Minus and Pus are and will always be my favorite!

I love to draw, so if you want yourself as a poke`mon trainer with your favorite poke`mon pm I can do that lol. I have a sample of me and one of my favorite poke`mon in my siggy lol.

Anyways I hope this guild becomes a great Poke`mon guild!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am
User ImageABOUT KAORI FALLEN ANGEL!!

Hello and I am Kaori Fallen Angel!I love the colors HotPink and darkRed. I always use smilies. I'm mostly always happy, but I can get mad at times. I love pokemon. I used to collect the tradeing cards, but then they came out all of the new pokemon seasons, so I stopped. I have tons of pokemon stuffed animals, all on my bed I may add ;) I watch pokemon from time to time too. I have pokemon fire red, shappfire ((I don't know how to spell it)), Pokemon silver, pokemon gold, and pokemon ranger, and pokemon ruby, and pokemon channel, and pokemon snap, and pokemon stadium, and pokemon collosum. Well...... I like pokemon. =3. I love to do the quizes and i've never got one wrong. I have no idea what the newest pokemon are, and quitefrankly, I don't care. there are too many pokemon, and I stopped memorizing the pokemon at last seasons. So you guys better make sure you know you're stuff!!  

Fallen Insaniity

XxPokemonTrainerChikaxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 pm
Name: Chika
Fav. Pkmn: well almost all of them... sweatdrop
Fav. Region: all...wow...
I don't hav Wi-Fi...
Games: FireRed, Pokemon XD, Pokemon Diamond,Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Dungeon Blue, Pokemon Channel, Sapphire (my cousin has it and i think he didn't give it back but i have bad memories)...thats it so far...

Main Team:

Torterra (boy) Nickname: Akupara, Lv. 100
Dialga (no gender) Nickname: Daiagon, Lv. 82
Luxray (girl) Nickname: Rhin, Lv. 84
Azelf (no gender) Nickname: Kiyo, Lv. 82
Staraptor (boy) Nickname: Flow, Lv. 83  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:11 pm
Welcome to the guild ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Watervoir

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Let's see...
I like Pokemon, which includes playing the games, TGC, talking about it, etc. I've watched almost all the episodes that are available to me. Unfortunately, I do not have the privilege of owning a Nintendo DS or a Wii, thus I don't have the games to those systems.

In brief...

Name: watervoir, water, voir
Favorite Pokemon:All of them, but my top choices: Gardevoir, Espeon, Swampert
Acquired Versions: Yellow, Blue, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Pokemon Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness...
My status in guild: a Pokemon Fan that was invited to this guild a little while ago

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 pm
I am Rose Laxzi.
I am a Master Eevee Trainer, owning all but those of the Diamond and Pearl, Leafeon and Glaceon.
I have the versions of Pokemon of the following: Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Leaf Green, and Pokemon Trading Card Game.
I watch Pokemon episodes as much as I can.
I do not own Wi-fi at this time, nor do I have internet for now.
My main team until I manage to level up my Eevee forms:
LeafGreen
Diablos (Mewtwo): Lv. 78
Pandemona (Venasaur): Lv. 62
Valefor (Pidgeot): Lv. 64
Eden (Espeon): Lv. 48
I can draw Pokemon pretty well, and here is the picture of my character and the Pokemon she has in one RP that is still going:

User Image

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

SandNinja23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Charlie
Games All for GBA and DSCollomseum,XD Glale of Darkness and Pokemon Battle Revolution

I train Fire and Water pokemon.I have a Action Replay For PokemonDiamond and Pearl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:52 pm
Game name: Mike D.
Fav pokemon: Too many! I do like froslass, but I also any pokemon I'm training at the moment.
Num in Dex: 491 whee
Total number of pokemon team switch outs: about 20 razz
Why I love pokemon: 1. Its an RPG. 2. Its a strategy. 3. Its a collectible game. 4. You can easily show-off. 5. It's FUN!
Wi-fi: I'D DIE WITH OUT IT!
4596-5970-8585
Oh: I HATE CHEATERS!  

Narbs

LeeAnn Whore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:23 pm
What's up? :3

Name: LeeAnn

Favorite Pokemon: Riachu... and Growlithe... and Aipom... XD

Most used pokemon: Depends on what I'm fighting.

How long have I been into Pokemon: Since I was five... I'm 13 now. ^^

Um... I draw, love to RP, watch, and play pokemon all the time... It's quite fun. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:36 pm
Heya! You guys can call me Arisu. If ya wanna know my real name then you would have to check out my profile. As far as my favorite Pokemon...um I'm not really sure.
For the games I've played Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, Gold, Silver, Colosseum, and XD Gale of Darkness.
The only ones I actually own (and have a save file on) are Red, LeafGreen, Sapphire, and Gold (Well Colosseum too but..yeah you'll read that later).
My brother owns Yellow, Red, FireRed, Ruby, and Silver. He also has a DS but doesn't have Diamond or Pearl. So I haven't played either. Well I have..kinda but it was only for like 3 minutes at Wal-Mart xD
We rented XD Gale of Darkness, and we both own and have files on Colosseum. I think I borrow Blue from a friend or something.
I use to play the card game but I don't anymore. I still have all my cards though^^
I watched the show also.

Well I think I rambled for long enough. So I'll end here. -has tendency to ramble-  

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Sup, I'm Gram.
I like all Pokemon. cool  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]