Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Best things you can ever say as a Pagan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NMMoriaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:03 pm
thats nifty ^_^

"Can you prove that this doesn't exist? If you can't, don't scold me over it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:18 am
"Silver Ravenwolf sucks!"

"Handfasting is a Pagan Marriage."

"That's an interesting perspective, though I do believe in a different way, do tell me more about Ferri Wicca."  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 pm
Stargirl_tasha
"Silver Ravenwolf sucks!"
Contested.

It isn't enough to say that she sucks. One must address the areas that are lacking and acknowledge the merit present.

Quote:
"Handfasting is a Pagan Marriage."
Also contested. For many pagans, marriage is pagan marriage.

The rites known as Handfastings have culture specifc histories and often are called other things in other cultures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm
I think that this is a good thread. Points  

NMMoriaki

Rookherst[KOS]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:57 am
TeaDidikai
Also contested. For many pagans, marriage is pagan marriage.
The rites known as Handfastings have culture specifc histories and often are called other things in other cultures.

Not to mention that it was used as a Trial Marriage type deal in a very Christian Scotland.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 am
Rookherst[KOS]
Not to mention that it was used as a Trial Marriage type deal in a very Christian Scotland.
Also true. Why marry if she cannot get knocked up?  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:36 am
TeaDidikai
Rookherst[KOS]

Deviating off to the side a bit... and in a more modern context... why get married if y'all are going to hate living with each other. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:40 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Rookherst[KOS]

Deviating off to the side a bit... and in a more modern context... why get married if y'all are going to hate living with each other. ninja
Also true.

Though, living together can change people in ways that one cannot fathom before it happens- and perhaps one of the calls of a sacred union is to accept these changes and grow from them.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:43 am
TeaDidikai
Also true.

Though, living together can change people in ways that one cannot fathom before it happens- and perhaps one of the calls of a sacred union is to accept these changes and grow from them.

Agreed, however, there are times when two otherwise wonderfully happy people, simply aren't capable/willing to find the middle ground for co-habitating permanently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:47 am
Fiddlers Green

Agreed, however, there are times when two otherwise wonderfully happy people, simply aren't capable/willing to find the middle ground for co-habitating permanently. sweatdrop
True.

It's times like that when I worry about my Asatru friends. I hear Vor can be vicious.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:54 am
TeaDidikai
True.

It's times like that when I worry about my Asatru friends. I hear Vor can be vicious.

Tell me more.
However, this is far enough off topic that it should likely go elsewhere.... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
True.

Tell me more.
However, this is far enough off topic that it should likely go elsewhere.... ninja
Agreed.
~scamppers off to another thread~  

TeaDidikai

[lady joker]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 pm
This is what i love most. I love to see the reactions the the Jahova people cuz i was a nudist at the time but

"well in my religion, my gods ((and goddesses))have been around for centruies. Yours been around for how long now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:17 pm
If you want respect, you must first earn it.

Always keep your sense of humor handy.

A theoretical magician is not one at all.  

Elizabeth Tarion

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:43 pm
[lady joker]
This is what i love most. I love to see the reactions the the Jahova people cuz i was a nudist at the time but

"well in my religion, my gods ((and goddesses))have been around for centruies. Yours been around for how long now?"
Millienia. So... you might have wanted to rethink that.

MoreSpareParts>>I agree with the first two. Not so much the last.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff