Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Virgin Festival PICTURES! edit: and VIDEOS (read last post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tanyjames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:42 pm
i am so jealous!!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:00 pm
tanyjames
i am so jealous!!!! sweatdrop
Me too.  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Amazing Pictures! I wish I was there.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:27 am
I hope they get the album done soon so they can start touring again. 3nodding  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:21 pm
Ok. The videos kinda suck. Well I wanted a little bit of everything, and genius me didn't bring enough batteries. sweatdrop So, like, they're really little. And songs we've all heard before unfortunately. But whatever. Posting anyway. xd (and by the way, I was holding the camera over my head and someone next to me because I couldn't actually really see Brendon but I was in the middle and couldn't get a glimpse of the screens either so yeah...) ehh you don't have to watch them but if you like Ryan then watch because he is the focal point of the camera. Hah.

"Nine In The Afternoon"
"I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
"I Constantly Thank God For Esteban"
"Lying Is The Most Fun..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 am
The sound is pretty good though. And I know what you mean about wanting to get a little of everything, so having to take short videos... that happened to me at Decaydance Fest.  

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
The sound is pretty good though. And I know what you mean about wanting to get a little of everything, so having to take short videos... that happened to me at Decaydance Fest.
You have my envy. You went to Decaydance Fest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

Yeah. The sound was a lot better than I expected.... YEAH I read about your going to that. Lucky ha ha and you got amazing video though  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 am
Hopefully you guys will get the chance to go to something similar too!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:29 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Hopefully you guys will get the chance to go to something similar too!

YEAH they really need to have a DecayDance Fest here too  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:22 pm
Not to sound rude or selfish or anything like that...but I don't understand why they would have Decaydance fest over there. xD I mean, Decaydance is an American label. O.o You know what I mean?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 pm
`PrimeRib
Not to sound rude or selfish or anything like that...but I don't understand why they would have Decaydance fest over there. xD I mean, Decaydance is an American label. O.o You know what I mean?

Yeah. I think, you know, it's great they are expanding to other countries, but they should do it here too because seeing ALL those bands is like a dream come true. Why can't we have it here and also in other countries? sad  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:53 pm
I think because they don't do many headlining tours here, so it's to give European fans a chance to see them. Well, besides London, because they tour there all the time...

Fall Out Boy had never been to Belgium before this summer...
I'm subscribed to all the sites for all the venues in the country, and the big ones in neighboring countries, so I get tons of emails saying which bands are playing when.. and not once has there ever been anything about TAI or Cobra Starship. So I mean, they really do barely ever have shows here... which might be why they decided to have it in Europe.

I mean, I get what you mean about how they're all American bands and it's an American label so they should have it there... but American fans already had like the Honda Civic Tour and all kinds of other shows and opportunities to see all those bands... (Just not all at once sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:01 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib

Yeah. I think, you know, it's great they are expanding to other countries, but they should do it here too because seeing ALL those bands is like a dream come true. Why can't we have it here and also in other countries? sad
3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:03 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I think because they don't do many headlining tours here, so it's to give European fans a chance to see them. Well, besides London, because they tour there all the time...

Fall Out Boy had never been to Belgium before this summer...
I'm subscribed to all the sites for all the venues in the country, and the big ones in neighboring countries, so I get tons of emails saying which bands are playing when.. and not once has there ever been anything about TAI or Cobra Starship. So I mean, they really do barely ever have shows here... which might be why they decided to have it in Europe.

I mean, I get what you mean about how they're all American bands and it's an American label so they should have it there... but American fans already had like the Honda Civic Tour and all kinds of other shows and opportunities to see all those bands... (Just not all at once sweatdrop )

crying I want to go to Decaydance fest.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces