Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Paris, France [Downtown] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 am
Johnny laughed outright at that as he replied, "indeed, who can say? Thanks, man." He produced his bic lighter easily from the minipocket of his jeans and repocketed it just as smoothly after lighting up.

"That's a good smoke! You find that locally? I gotta do some shopping, it would seem."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:23 am
"Ciggies today be weak," Jake shrugged, lighting one up for himself and drawing the smoke deep into lungs that could no longer be affected by such trivialities as tar and nicotine. "All filters an' th' like. I've a blend I've grown fond of o'er th' years, one o' me own mixin', that a local tobacconist stores fer me when I be in port." He blew a smoke ring, a peaceful expression on his face.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:18 am
"You cultivate it yourself? You sure know your business! I was thinking about opening my own tobacco lounge... Wanna let me sell some of that? I'll give you a good price for smoke this smooth."

The idea had actually crossed his mind mere seconds before he said it, but past tense was a very finite term to Johnny. He might as well have something to do with his time and money.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:07 am
Jake gave him a wide-eyed look. "Do I look like a farmer to ye?" he chuckled. "I leaves that to them as know th' land. However," he raised a finger for emphasis, "I owns me a piece o' th' place whar it grows, and they culls me particular blend. Ye opens yer tabacconist shop. I'm always glad ta deal wi' a friend."

His expression as he looked in Johnnie's face seemed to say, We do be friends, right, mate?  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm
Being of French anscestry, it struck Edmond MacDonnel (of the Clan MacDonnel. Sheesh, how many times does an Immortal have to repeat his clan's name in an introduction?) strange to only visit France for infrequent business excursions. This time, he couldn't even be present. His secretary could go, albeit on paid leave to do that work for him (she wasn't complaining, Paris was one of the stops). He considered that she was a potential immortal, but Greta, having had her fill of Immortal trouble without one even being pointed out to her. So he never mentioned it. He did however give her a warning about people in big coats on her trip, who seemed to never fight unless it was one on one off of Holy Ground, and seemingly attracted each other. She was sunbathing in a park, when she observed such a grouping, and vowed to keep her distance. (Yes, this is Greta from Highlander: the series, episode "The Darkness".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm
Having exchanged public information with Johnny, Jake bid the Immortal adieu and continued his walk through the small park, relieved that the chance encounter with another of his kind had not ended in clashing steel.

He noticed the petite pretty blond a minute before he picked up on her pre-Immortal signature. 'Busy day,' he thought to himself, staring unabashedly at the girl.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Said petite blonde noticed four men who fit the description of unsavoriness she had been warnedabout, and changed course, inadvertantly providing a superb view of her a**. Bloody perverts. She recalled a statistic of violence about such men, and of morgue-robbing. Not wanting to be slain and her body stolen, she walked fr, far, away.

ABout those statistics, about men who only fight oone on one, but have a nasty predisposition towars fighting in heavy coats, it seems smeone hasn't been watching their watchers. Tsk Tsk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:19 pm
Jacob Hawk watched the girl turn on her heel and hurry away, then he thoughtfully settled his fedora atop his dark curls and nodded. No sense in scaring the girl. Cheerfully waving at that delectable backside, Jake turned and headed toward the park's exit in search of a pint of ale.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:04 pm
Discreetly, Greta had camera-phoned the weird men several times and as she walked away, phones the imformation to her employer's private line. Ahh... Rameriz, and with Jacob Hawk, Athan Kithas, and Arliss Delacroix to boot... what bizzarre company you're keeping today, thought Demond after he saw the pictures. Well, you are an interest of Kortan's, so now you're an interest of mine. I'm going to keep you on a tight leash, a leash that you'll never see, old man.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff