Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm
tillman Myers robert
"for some reason there are more Vampires and Krsnk than usual" Tao said as he sat down.

"so ive been sensing"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:28 pm
"yeah but it's strange they hate the half human thugs as much as we do" Tao said as he drank some water.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm
"Yeah it is"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 pm
"yeah, so what you writing?" Tao asked as he ordered some tea.  

Tillman -DUH-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Violet was just a few steps away from the door to the cafe when the man grabbed her arm."Your coming with me Missy." The man said pulling her arm."I don't know you! Get away from me you creep." Violet said yanking her arm away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 pm
"Just some poetry and personal stuff thats all" Luna commented  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:43 pm
"Ok" Tao said as he drank his tea "what are the plans for the bounties we need to collect?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 pm
"I dont know im still thinking"  

Edina Elric

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:50 pm
((Man id better live up to that cool profile i wrote.... time to pull out the stops im not a writer for nuthin *cracks neck*))

Sanguinis Laughed a harsh laugh as he tore the turban from the head of the dying man in his arms.... so many terrorists so much blood....

He let the man fall, having reslved his ways he had decided to do more for humanity being the pawn of the church the last thing he did was an iresome hole in his concience. His lips dripped with blood... the first vampire... there was a time when that would have meant something... there was a time when that could have struck fear into the hearts of names like lucian.... but now they were common... it seemed the bloodlust had spread like wildfire while he slept.

He looked about himself, surrounded by endless sands he felt the urge to feed, he would have to do quite a bit of feeding if he planned to get his flesh back.... that shouldnat matter, sleeping for the better part of 1600 years had made him a god walking the earth, he no longer held his affinity with the creatures of the night but felt it in all carniverous animals he had grown strong enough to see the dawn. He hadnt tested the extent of his powers... but he knew he could do much more than he presumed... than he even imagined.

He had risen and found out about this amazing book machine the humans called a computer and he geussed it could do math, but so much more, he had used the internet. the wonder of its sheer immense volume was incredible, he ran three computers at once and read for a month straight doin nothing else, and then he grew thirsty.

Humans were unfortunately hard to find, especially the wrong doers... an he had no intent to feed on his own kind but they may have to do.... and he needed one thing above all others if he was to make the journey he wanted..... to america.

He dashed with lightning speed to the next man in the street and back into the alley... doing this enough times to pile up 6 bodies he had regained his flesh... only he didnt quite looke the same as he once had, his power had changed him, he had hair, and his skin was pink, he was no longer a palid wraith he looked.... human.

The thought was so delicious he laughed a fear striking laugh that sank the spirits of all who heard it. then he vanished into the shadows.

he bought his ticket on a great flying machine and made his way to america... a week later he wandered down the street outside of a familiar diner... and he fiddled in his coat playing with the new guns he had designed.... and at this he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:51 pm
Violet walked inside and sat down at the table that's far from the window. "Excuse me." She said to the waitress. "Is there any nearby Inns or hotels around here?""There's a inn that's down the block.""Thanks..." Violet said putting her books on the table. "Can I get a glass of water?""Okay." The waitress said before walking away.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:51 pm
"ok, well I'll be here till I'm needed" Tao said sipping his tea  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:56 pm
"Alright i'll still be here as well"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:58 pm
"good" Tao relaxed and after a while fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:06 pm
Luna smiled when she saw him sleeping and gave him a quick kiss on his fore head  

Edina Elric

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Sanguinis strolled into the cafe not making any attempt to make his clothes fit in he stood there in a blue and gold trimmed frock coat, he felt slightly robbed that he missed the renaissance he felt he would have enjoyed drinking th blood of the rich and great.

"It all tastes the same he said to himself."

Sanguinis walked into the diner and walked along the isle... then he stopped and observed a quaint scene... it seemed that a young vampiress had a likeing for that opne of impure blood... he smiled. The impure one was strong.

Sanguinis strolled over and enqired to the room at large a simple question....

"How do i purchase food in this establishement?"

He produced from his pocket and old looking golden coin... he stated

"I believe this should buy me food for about a month."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out