Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Homosexuality is illegal in Japan. [.Updated.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 63

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:24 pm
In all honesty, that kind of attitude is all over the place, and not strictly confined to Japan. There aren't too many areas even in the U.S. where gay people will openly give each other kisses or hold hands. I've seen it only a handful of times, and I've lived in San Francisco. (For those of you that might not know, there are quite a few homosexuals in San Francisco.) This is all because the world, sadly, isn't quite ready for this kind of thing. I'd say the places where you might see it the most are the metropolitan areas that are diverse. Other than that, generally, people are careful about homosexuality because it can harbor negative feelings when it really shouldn't. Celebrities think long and hard before coming out of the closet, because they know it can potentially affect their careers. Homophobia is everywhere, so I don't know why it would be so shocking that it exists in Japan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:14 am
Tokyo Glamour
FAKE
And in Japan, homosexually is more widely accepted then any other place on Earth. I'm not saying homophobia doesn't exist, but who ever told you this is a full of bs. Excuse my vulgarity, but I find the thread stupid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Sorry, but I'll never take the fact you called my friend a BS. Saying she's wrong says it all. At times, you should keep your vulgarity instead of spitting it in people's face.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

XDark_Rose_MoonX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 am
r the ppl in the Japan r putting lez n gay ppl in jail so they wont lose there pride....pretty stupid to me.......those ppl should express how they feel to each other in public(u kno hold hands n stuff)they shouldnt be held in jail away from life cause they r gay n a lez.......they didnt do anything to deserve to be away from their love........

I dont believe in love but I kno ppl should express it then keep it a secert they have rights u kno!!!!!!!Those ppl r so cruel of wha they did to put them in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:41 pm
not jail, more like a fine or a ticket. jail for doing bad stuff and it aplys for the non gay  

miko chizaru

[[mai]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:30 am
i DOUBT that is true
i mean
come one

There is a bunch of yaoi
a bunch of band memebers making out with eathothor with the same sex
example
click heree
thats miyavi and some other dude
and miyavi is known to make out with a bunch of other guys to rally up the fan girls
i dont see miyavi in jail

there is also a bunch of transexuals and gays

Rumors are normally NOT TRUE
so dont believe it
:3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 am
Moon Light Ninja
Tokyo Glamour
FAKE
And in Japan, homosexually is more widely accepted then any other place on Earth. I'm not saying homophobia doesn't exist, but who ever told you this is a full of bs. Excuse my vulgarity, but I find the thread stupid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Sorry, but I'll never take the fact you called my friend a BS. Saying she's wrong says it all. At times, you should keep your vulgarity instead of spitting it in people's face.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how do you know your friend is telling the truth though?  

[[mai]]

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:25 pm
What will be of Hard Gay? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:54 am
Moon_Child08
What will be of Hard Gay? gonk

LMFAO!
i love him!
another example of japan allowing homosexuality
:3
your friend is majorly wrong about japan.
sorry but its true.
HARDO GAY MAN HOOOOOOOOOO!
<3

[[mai]]

laundromat passion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:57 pm
actually, from when i went to japan one of the students told be that PDA is pretty rare. and if you pay attention it is. people rarely kiss in public. so it would be the same for homosexuality. they wouldn't ban homosexuality. they'd probably jst get in trouble for disturbing the peace or some shht like that. if this is true. but, i really doubt it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 am
do i care? no  

Platinum 5hadow

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm
well my brother in japan never told me this and i saw gackt in concert in which he did yaoi.so are they going to arrest him?i dont believe you one tiny bit unless my brother tells me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:14 am
i'm surprised to hear that because I saw guys holding hands on the street of Shinjuku, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary... and TONS Of drag queens at the Kabuki cho (Red light district), i don't think Japan is against homosexuality... heck, it's VERY common for guys to cosplay into girls (drag queens)

I saw Kimura Takuya's artbook and a few of the pics are him dressed as a woman... (considered artistic??) so if it was that unpopular, they wouldn't have those pics available at all  

melonsoda

thejrockstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:42 pm
there was just a "pride parade" in tokyo recently

but the true thing is that homosexuality is not treated as an issue but more like a joke in japan  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:59 pm
Wow,, That's it. Just Wow. O_o  

Mispaint

Sparkly Hoarder

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items