14%  [ 1 ]
undecided
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:25 pm
love her work. when i've read and reread all of her books. i can't wait for the next book in the Kiesha'Ra series.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:43 pm
Im in the process of buying and reading all of her books. She is an excellent author and I hope she comes out with many more books.  

Lilbabyboo1221

CelticVampChik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:43 pm
Oh my gosh! It's out! Wolfcry is out! I want it and I want it now!...I love her books and this one is supposed to be REALLY good...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:00 pm
Really?! She has another book out?! OMG! I've only read the Kiesha'ra series up until Falcondance, but yay! I really want to read her other books...anyone have any suggestions? I hear Demon in my View is good..  

Vampress_Rayven

CelticVampChik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:39 pm
Wolfcry is really good! I read it in only a few hours, I just couldn't stop reading! It has some very interesting plot twists...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is one of my favorite authors. I've read Demon in my View, In the Forests of the Night, and Hawksong. I'm tryng to get my hands on the others but they haven't had them at the library.  

Winters_Faerie

CelticVampChik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:08 pm
Anybody else read Wolfcry yet? It's really good. I highly recommend it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:59 pm
I read Shatterd Mirror and Midnight Predator. I hold to my opinion. I still love her books.  

Winters_Faerie

Lady Reader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 pm
I've got Demon in my View,Shatterd Mirror and Midnight Predator but I can not seem to find In the Forests of the Night . Dose any one know wre I can get it?Please help me I'm desprate! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:35 am
I do enjoy her books, and she is getting better, but in some of her earlier books her characters had almost no flaws. It's not just an issue of being a vampire without weaknesses, just as a character without flaws... it's a bit too unbelievable and is a turn off to me.
But I adore the Kiesha'Ra series. And there's a new book? I'm excited to see how that turns out x3  

Nebbie

angelic5252

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:26 pm
has she written any new books recently? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:25 am
Well, she's still writing the Kiesha'ra series. The most recent one came out in September 2006.  

NightIntent
Captain

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:26 am
The vampire books were ok, but I really loved Hawksong and the other books in that series.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:49 pm
I've only read Demon in My View (it was in my school library) and it was quite good.  

Mayru

Silver Shadow Sinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:58 pm
I liked Midnight Predator the best of all of her vampire books....which is also the only one the the girl doesn't get turned into a vampire too.

Her Kiesha'ra series was really good too, but it declined from Hawksong to Wolfcry in my opinion. Wolfcry was just too predictable....

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff