Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♠ Death Seeker ♣ NOW OPEN!!! NEED PEOPLE BADLY!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:42 pm
"It seems you do..Damien..." Dario looked at him with a dark expression.

---

Damien blinked,"I do not recongize you from anywhere, as well as keep any grudges, I know well not to do anything as rash as that..."

---

Ares sighed,"Well, Ayane, you know well that I am familiar..." she crossed her arms.

---

Ayane nodded,"Yes I do...unfortunately..." she sighed.

---

Ares stood up, lifting her hand as the dual blades appeared in her grasp. Holding them both in each hand she looked at the group,"Well, it seems you all have choice but to fight..."

Dario lifted his hand as he lifted the group and thrusted them all into the mansion. Before their chance was given to flee, he shut the doors tightly and locked as he used his pyschic control.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:49 pm
"We have to fight?" Suzu said holding on to her backpack tightly. "We done nothing wrong. Why do we have to fight?"  

SweetHugz

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:56 pm
"Becuase there isn't a choice..." Hiro pulled her back to stand behind him,"Just follow me..."

Seena looked at the two with no idea in the world,"Look, just let us go..."

Ayane nodded,"Not a chance in the word will they leave this chance Seena...you and the others should go, me and Damien will take care of it..."

Damien nodded,"Mind telling us how'll take care of it?"

---

Ares laughed,"Oh, now you'll accept the challenge, very well then..." She tossed up her dual blade as her right hand held the two in her grasp. Lifting her left hand as she formed what seemed to be a circle, suddenly flecks of what seemed to be lightning appeared as she left a path. She pulled her hand back and thrusted the lighted at Ayane.

Dario, lunged straight towards Damien as he slashed a few numbers at his counter-part.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:59 pm
Suzu watched Ayane and Damien. "We should help them Hiro." She whispered. "They might die if we don't."  

SweetHugz

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 pm
Hiro looked at Suzu with a confused gaze,"You'll get hurt..." he answered protectively.

Ayane narrowed her eyes, summoning a blast of water to the lightning as it evaporated into thin air.

Damien looked at Dario, dodging ever move he placed on him. He looked at Ayane with a confused gaze,"What do I do? I don't have a weapon..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:33 pm
"But won't more of them come after us if we don't do something?" Suzu said. "Here Damien!" Suzu tossed him one of her katanas.  

SweetHugz

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:42 pm
Damien looked over at the Katana, grabbing it quickly as he drew blades against Dario,"What do you have against me?"

---

Dario narrowed his eyes,"The eyes of Sion..." he summoned posion quickly at him.

---

Ayane jumped a few feet back as Ares lunged towards her. Summoning her dual blades as she continued to block every slash and hit Ares striked at her. She narrowed her eyes,"Leave us alone..." she spoke simply.

---

Ares laughed,"I cannot let that happen..." she answered as she held her blades against Ayane.

---

Seena looked over at Hiro,"Hurry Hiro, they got it under control..." she called out to him.

Hiro looked at Suzu,"Fine...lets hurry this up..." he pulled her towards the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 pm
Suzu felt Hiro's hands on her arm, she blushed. "I'll help Ayane and you'll help Damien." She pulled out her other katana and stood besides Ayane.  

SweetHugz

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:48 pm
Death and desparation, hovered round the dark grotto, back and fourth, memorizing and mumbling words of curses, and dark enchantments, his sythe swiped through a pillar placed for decoration, the top edge tilted, and eventually fell to the floor emiting a loud bang, he smirked at the shire efficiency of his new enchanted sythe, he began floating through corridor after corridor, examining the sythe  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:52 pm
[[Brb in about half an hour.]]  

SweetHugz

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:57 pm
Ares looked over at Suzu,"Well, it seems Suzuki will be glad to see you little girl..." she pointed her hand at the girl as a bolt of lightning rushed at her. She continued to twirl as she slashed at Ayane, stepping closer towards her.

Dario looked over at Hiro as he ran over, summoning darkness on the boy to freeze him in his steps.

---

Hiro leaped over the dark element entity as it passed him. Landing on his feet as he rushed straight at Dario with his katana, lunging at him as he striked a few numbers on the guy.

Damien glanced over at Hiro,"Idiot..." he smirked,"Why are you here..."

"Becuase Suzu told me to..." he smiled.

---

Sion stood up, stepping own the stairs on her throne as she walked over to the screen. She walked over to the book in the far corner. Watching as the words began to write every actions from the kids. She looked over at the white quill and red ink. It was her choice to now write a new obsticale.

[[Be right back]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:05 pm
Suzu put a barrier around her, the bolt of lighting bounced off of the barrier and it hit the wall. "We got to hurry up and finish this fight or the mansion might collapse on us." She thought. She went behind Ares, hoping to land an attack on her.

[[Well.. I was back sooner than I expected.]]

SweetHugz

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 pm
the dark being swirved a corner and saw the beings fight and smiled, "guests?" he wispered to himself. they were fighting, a perfect oppertunity to trick them into slavery, "people there is no need to fight, I can take you somewhere... where you can forget your troubles, you can be at "peace" in this humble house" he told them
(brb)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 pm
Suzu glanced at another person approaching them. "Who is he?" She thought. "Great another one of them to fight." She muttered under her breath.  

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:22 pm
[[ aw man. I wrote a reply but then the lights went out all over the neighborhood. I couldn't go on, the power was off till about 1:00 and I was sleeping. And then I've been busy all day... ah! Does anyone mind tell me whats happened? ]]

Talasi sped through the corridors until she found what you might call, "Sion's Office." She knocked on the door, but didn't exactly wait to be let in. She pushed it open a bit, and peered through. The door wasn't locked, that must be a good sign.

"Sion?" she questioned, still standing in the rooms threshold, with the door half open. The arm chair was empty, but the big TV screen was projecting a battle. Ahh, so she knew they were here. Well, what can I expect? Sion knows almost everything... she thought. And there were the teenagers, up against the masters. So that was good, they knew. Talasi grimmaced a little. Why is Sion getting rid of them so soon? If Talasi had it her way, she'd want to have a little fun with their new guests.

She walked through the door completely, hearing it quietly shut behind her. She walked up to Sion, who had a book of her own in the 'office' "So you know they're here." she commented. "What do you think?" she asked, reffering to everything happening. "Are they our other halves?" she also questioned, fixed on the screen. One of them looked a bit like herself.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff