Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

*How could this happen to her. She truly liked Dame and went so far as to open her house to her and induct her as an MW Lady…an act she doesn't extend to many. So what does she get in return…Burned. When the hell will she learn. stressed

She gets down a shot glass, puts the bottle of wine back into the fridge and gets down a bottle of tequila. Heaving a heavy sigh, she pours a shot and slams it back quickly. She tries not to be, but she's hurt by the information Icy has shared with her.

Pouring another shot, she looks around at her place and contemplates if it's worth it. Perhaps her family is right. Perhaps her place is in Italy doing what she does best. She wants so desperately to settle down and have a life. To be happy and leave her past behind her. She drinks the 2nd shot quickly and pours a third.* neutral
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Amy smiled and nodded as she continued to sway to the beat. "Yep, I do! But you probably shouldn't leave the office until we're done here and get our work done. If you leave now, you might never come back."

She laughed and leaned over more to get a closer look at the flowers. She kept bouncing her hips to the beat.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

*walks up through security measures and sees Psyzapp ask she rounds out of the office*
nice evening we're having....
*runs her finger down the alcohol bottles to choose her poison*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:46 pm

*Deep in thought, she is startled as Leko speaks to her and about jumps out of her skin.* CRIPES LEKO! You about gave me a heart attack! gonk

*She slams the 3rd shot and knows Leko probably knows what she is thinking.* I'm drinking tequila…care to join me?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

*laughs* That's true. They do have a habit of keeping me occupied for a while out there. *notices her leaning over to look at the flowers and can't resist looking*

*Velcore flies into the bar with Mitri on his back. Seeing Psyzapp, he stops there to let Mitri climb off*

Why'd you stop here, Velcore? confused *shrugs and climbs down*

((Since you haven't been here, Psyzapp, Mitri looks just like Karrie, only a few years younger, and with brown eyes and shorter hair.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

(( Thank you Karrie…I would have been extremely confused. wink ))

*Notices Velcore and is glad to see something consistent. She grins at the Dragon and sees what she thinks is Chef Karrie.* Hi there Karrie. How are you doing? *She tries her best to play optimistic.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

*lifts an eyebrow*
is it 100% agave tequila?
I won't touch anything else....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

*Stares at Leko* stare It's off the top shelf. *Shows her the bottle.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Amy nodded to the flowers, finally satisfied. Well, as satisfied as she could get. She could spend over an hour arranging just one vase full of flowers.

She straightened back up and then turned around to look at Karrie. She smirked and nodded to him. "So I was right! I know you too well, Karrie."

She winked playfully at him and then rested her hip against the edge of the desk. "So what next? More flowers, set up the candles, or more pictures?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm

((Uh-oh, Psy's on the Tequila at equal pace as Lily was the other night. eek ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Psyzapp
*Stares at Leko* stare It's off the top shelf. *Shows her the bottle.*

*snickers*
I should have known better it is YOU after all wink
Sorry I haven't been quit myself the past few days gonk

*sits with Psyzapp and pours herself a shot holding it up for a cheers*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Huh? Know me too well? *looks around his office* I... think that's good for now, actually. At least I have something to look at now.

*hearing someone talking to Karrie, looks around for him, then realizes she's talking to him* sweatdrop Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not Karrie. I'm his nephew, Mitri. *walks up to the lady and holds his hand out to shake hers*

*follows Mitri up to Psyzapp*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

eek *Looks at Mitri, looks at the tequila bottle and then back at Mitri.* Holy crap! You are the spitting image of your Uncle! surprised
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Psyzapp
eek *Looks at Mitri, looks at the tequila bottle and then back at Mitri.* Holy crap! You are the spitting image of your Uncle! surprised

(( rofl Too much tequila, too fast, eh, Psy? xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Amy looked a little confused. "Uh, yeah. You said that you probably would stay out there a little longer than you'd mean to. I predicted that you might, so I know you pretty well. But I said 'too well' because that's how the expression goes."

She smiled at Karrie and then sat down in the chair across from his on the opposite side of the desk. She used her power over wind to bring her paperwork over from the bag and float over to the desk. Then she used the wind to get a calculator and pens and pencils out of the bag and had it place them on the desk as well.

"Okay, I'm ready to go. I have the initial parts figured out, but when it comes to projecting your income in a few months based on inflation and future expenses."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games