Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:50 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

((YESH WHAT ISH RIGHT THERES A HURRICANE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS WHEERE EACH OF us lIVE WAHH ME DUN WANNNA DIE *prays*))

Hm your still like my little princess :]
((the hurricane Ike?))
t-hanx

((yeSH O-o)) :] be happy k?* wipes her tears and lays on th sofa with nataku and starts fallling asleep with him on her chest sleeping then the rag comes off her forehead and the stigmata shows*
((saw it on the news, please survive!!!! gonk )) o-okay...*sees the stigmata* where did Allen leave those herbs?? *starts looking*

((I know me dun wanna die!! <_< >_>O_O>_< NUUU KEEMA BOARDWALK ISH UNDERWATER NUUUU)) wakes up and her forehewad is bleeding and she puts nataku in his crib carefully adn activates the talisman and her eys blink and turn golden yellow like the noah and the stigmata starts gettting sarker and her chest hurts * C-CA-AT!!
*finds the herb* WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

((YESH WHAT ISH RIGHT THERES A HURRICANE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS WHEERE EACH OF us lIVE WAHH ME DUN WANNNA DIE *prays*))

Hm your still like my little princess :]
((the hurricane Ike?))
t-hanx

((yeSH O-o)) :] be happy k?* wipes her tears and lays on th sofa with nataku and starts fallling asleep with him on her chest sleeping then the rag comes off her forehead and the stigmata shows*
((saw it on the news, please survive!!!! gonk )) o-okay...*sees the stigmata* where did Allen leave those herbs?? *starts looking*

((I know me dun wanna die!! <_< >_>O_O>_< NUUU KEEMA BOARDWALK ISH UNDERWATER NUUUU)) wakes up and her forehewad is bleeding and she puts nataku in his crib carefully adn activates the talisman and her eys blink and turn golden yellow like the noah and the stigmata starts gettting sarker and her chest hurts * C-CA-AT!!

p-rotec-t N-Nataku....* her tails turn black and chest is hurtting like hell* I need to make it stop stand back...

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

p-rotec-t N-Nataku....* her tails turn black and chest is hurtting like hell* I need to make it stop stand back...
o-okay *looks in panic and goes over to the crib*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:03 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*comes in and falls at couch yawning* hi pplz^^
hi Miranda

oi kitty how are you?^^
((rl good ^^))
miranda...im maybe from another time...

(good to hear I feel like one of those poor guys from science department... grr I need coffee!!!!!!!)
hm yeah yeah... 3nodding
maby maby not I might be from another dimension but well...
maybe we're from the same place sweatdrop
but Kinoc the king of Mt.Gagazet isn't my real father and Kiru isn't my real sister...

no idea but might be a reason why the ghost of my classmates are your servants... *reads a book*

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

oi kitty how are you?^^
((rl good ^^))

(good to hear I feel like one of those poor guys from science department... grr I need coffee!!!!!!!)
hm yeah yeah... 3nodding
but Kinoc the king of Mt.Gagazet isn't my real father and Kiru isn't my real sister...

no idea but might be a reason why the ghost of my classmates are your servants... *reads a book*
yea...its kinda strange
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

oi kitty how are you?^^
((rl good ^^))

hm yeah yeah... 3nodding

yea...its kinda strange

well it is like it is cant be change I guess..

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

hm yeah yeah... 3nodding

yea...its kinda strange

or maybe it can...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

8claps her hands together* MAKE IT STOP!!* a blue aura glows around her and the transforming recedes and her eye stay golden like devi and dero and the stigmata disappears for hte moment and her tails go back to normal and the pain stops and the glowing stops and she passes out*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

8claps her hands together* MAKE IT STOP!!* a blue aura glows around her and the transforming recedes and her eye stay golden like devi and dero and the stigmata disappears for hte moment and her tails go back to normal and the pain stops and the glowing stops and she passes out*
Mizu!! *runs over to her*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

hm yeah yeah... 3nodding

yea...its kinda strange

or maybe it can...

the past never can be changed....

Everlasting Tragedy

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm

*appears on the floor with allen & Jirou*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:13 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

yea...its kinda strange

or maybe it can...

the past never can be changed....
maybe it can with the pendant...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm

exorcist-sama91

eh hi^^
*thinks: who is jirou?*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 pm

exorcist-sama91
hi Rai, Nataku's fine, he's in his crib now

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:16 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
exorcist-sama91
hi Rai, Nataku's fine, he's in his crib now
Jirou: thats good *picks both of us up and sets on the sofa*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games