Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm
*startled, she looks up into Psyzapps face and thinks she's seeing things. Blinking a couple times, she still sees Psyzapps face and quickly hugs her back just as tightly*

OMG! eek PSYZAPP! When did you get back?! How was your trip? Girl, I've missed you too! heart

*she leans back to look Psyzapp in the eye, still hugging her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm
*She starts to well up with emotion with relief and great joy to see she is okay. She continues to hug her tightly.* I got back last night. crying My trip was fine. Loved New York the most, Napa and the Ocean were very nice. Oh, enough about me… *She pulls away and holds out Icy's hands.* Ciao Bella Icy! How are you! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm
*gets bored and starts playing solitaire on his laptop*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Come…come out to the bar and have a drink with me, Icy. *She goes out to the Main Bar and pours herself a glass of chilled white wine. She takes a sip as she has a seat at the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Oh my, New York and Cali? How wonderful. I bet the ocean was just tantalizing this time of year. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time hon. You look peaceful and well rested.

*giggles at Psyzapp talking in Italian to her*

Such a beautiful language and accent. wink I'm fine Psyzapp. I'm actually going over footage of the last few weeks that I'd been gone, trying to figure out what has been going on around here.

*she smiles wider, standing and following Psyzapp with her own drink in her hand, taking a seat next to her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm
I'm sorry. I've been with my family for a while and I speak lots of Italian when I'm with them. redface There are parts of Northern California I like and some parts I don't.

I need to try and get caught up with this place. I feel a bit like a stranger. sweatdrop But I'm so glad to be here with all of you.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm
Amy walked into the bar with a bright smile on her face. When she saw Icy and Psyzapp smiling at each other and talking, she quickly slipped by then and into JD. It was good to see that Psyzapp was back.

She looked around for another way to Karrie's office but groaned softly when she realized that she'd have to go through the kitchens.

As she walked into the kitchens, she sighed softly as she saw the same main assistant chef who had chased her out a few months ago. When he turned to look at her, it was obvious that he remembered her as well. He was already shaking his head and lumbering over to her.

"Oh no. You, out of my kitchens. Now."

Amy groaned and shook her own head. "Look, I'm not here to cause problems, I promise. Can you please just tell Karrie that I'm here to work on paperwork with him? Then I'll be out of your hair."

The man sighed but seemed to give in. He looked at some of the other staff. "Watch her while I go speak with Chef Karrie."

The assistant chef went to Karrie's office and knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm
*looks up from his game, quickly closing the window* Come in.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm
*sighs*

Yea, I know what you mean. I was up here a few days ago during the morning time for the first time in who knows how long, and it was just strange for me. It didn't help the fact that something was terribly wrong with Leko as well.

I come back to find out that the crew Flame and I hired were a bunch of incompetent wads and now I'm having to have them replaced, by god hopefully with a better crew. stressed But, these things aren't for you to worry over, that's my job.

*takes a long sip of her drink, closing her eyes and sighing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm
The large man opened Karrie's office door and went inside. "Hello, Chef. There's a girl here with purple hair saying that she's supposed to be doing paperwork with you. She's caused us problems before. Our staff is watching her right now. Sir, just give me the word and I'll throw her out. I'm sorry I had to bother you with this."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm
Yes…Leko was acting very strange when I got here. She doesn't remember Doctor Black at all. confused I'll have to talk with her more this week when I see her. Perhaps Ayami will have some insight. I see both Ayami and Leko quite often.

*She grins at Icy and takes a sip of her wine. Icy, you do a fine job here and I appreciate your expertise. I have every confidence in you and I know you will get everything taken care of. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Purple hair? rolleyes That's Amethyst. She used to be the bartender here. I've been expecting her, so send her in. *pauses for a moment* When I'm here, don't stop her from coming in to see me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm
*grins and leans over to pat Psyzapps hand*

Thanks for the vote of confidence babe. wink I'm sure things will settle down and straighten up soon. Not razor edged, since we are Most Wanted and all. twisted

*downs the rest of her drink and hops off her stool, walking into the office to grab the bottle she took inside. Coming back out, she refills her glass while reclaiming her seat*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm
*She grins at Icy and takes another sip of her wine.* So how long have you been back here Icy. How did things go around here while I was away? Is there anything of importance I need to be aware of? smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games