Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

((Goodnight, Psy. Did damey go to bed and I missed it? If so, late nighters to you, too. Already to late to say nighters to Leko, tis gone. *Luffs*))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm

((Nope, but she's about to.))

-After getting dressed, setting her alarm, and slipping into bed, she sends Flame another text and sets the phone on the bed, fading off to sleep-

dame's text to Flame
Good night, honey. I hope where ever you are you are safe and have sweet dreams. -hugs- See you soon and miss you. ^_^ -kisses-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 pm

((Lol ~ then nighters dame *Hugs* 11:30 p.m. here so waiting for the kids to get back from the reservation display, should be in 20 minutes or so. Will put myself to bed once they're tucked in.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm

*after taking some time to calm down and settle, he takes his steamer, pours it into a to-go cup, places the original cup in the sink, then exits, continuing his way to Chatty Kathy's in a slight daze.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm

((-giggles-))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Msg to dame
Goodnight love and I miss you too. I don't know about sweet dreams, but sweet thoughts are what I'm having right now. Got any chocolate left? twisted Turning my phone off for now. Will text when I can.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 2 Total: 19 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 am

Psyzapp
*Alarmed at first, she is overjoyed to see Officer Dougherty and she throws her arms round his neck pulling her closer to him. She kisses him passionately and intensely…she's missed in so much she could hardly stand it. She pulls back after a bit.* I just arrived a little while ago. I left California a little earlier than expected. I missed you terribly. *She puts her hand to his face.*

I need to get my clock turned back around. *She takes his hand and pulls him to her office.* I want to show you how much I missed you. heart

(( Sorry, I really do need to go. Can you take it from here Officer? wink ))

(( Can do. Really should get going myself as well, but I'll take us home! ))

Heh heh, those time zone changes can take a toll on a body. Getting a good night's sleep and back into your regular routines will help. You should be back on track within a few days or so. wink

*After going through the security scans, she quickly leads him to their quarters. Once inside and behind locked doors, he grabs her and pulls her into another passionate embrace, with the dogs barking and jumping around, excited to see that their Mistress is back.

When they release from their embrace, she laughs and leans over to pay attention to Atilla and Hunn, patting and hugging them, stating how much she missed them. After the dogs settle down a bit, they maneuver around the pile of luggage and Psyzapp heads for the bedroom, where she gets ready for a shower to wash off the day's travels.

While she showers and prepares for bed, he and the dogs go into the kitchen. He feeds the dogs, then takes the dogs outside into their run. After awhile, he lets them back inside and locks the back door behind them.

Heading into the bedroom with the dogs following close behind, he sees that Psyzapp is already in bed. He goes over to her side of the bed and sees that she has already fallen asleep due to exhaustion. He then strips out of his street clothes and places them on a chair, then gets into bed while the dogs settle down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

He carefully slides over to his beloved and as he spoons her, she stirs slightly. He places his arm around her and snuggles in close. Hearing her sigh with relief, he gently places a kiss on her shoulder and whispers an 'I love you' into her ear. She sighs again and says 'I love you too', then they both settle in for a good nights sleep, happy to just be in each others arms once again.* heart
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

*having nodded off in front of the tv, she wakes up with a snort, looking around. Yawning hard, she turns the tv off and the lights on her way to her room, crawling deep under her covers and asleep again before her head even finds her pillow*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am

Text to Psyzapp

Hey I'm sorry to have to tell you this on such short notice. I have to do something in Italy and will be gone for a few days more. Please do not worry about me, I just have some buisness to attend to. Please give my sincerest apologies and regards to the ladies. And please let Ayami and Leko know that I miss them terribly and that I love them very much. And that Im sorry I have been gone for so long. I hope to be back soon.
Black-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am

((a bit of a retro post, but it doesn't wholly matter. xd ))

-dame rises early, after only hitting the snooze once. While lazily opening her eyes and willing herself out of bed, she notices her phone blinking. She smiles and gets it, flipping it open to read the text. She grins bigger and laughs.- Silly boy.

-she shakes her head and gets out of bed, stretching towards the ceiling. idea She has a wonderful idea as she does, dame hurries to the bathroom and grabs a towel or two. She lays them out on the bed and gets the tin of brownies from Bonnie's mum. Nabbing one to chew on, eyes rolling back in her head at the taste, she uses the rest to spell out Flame's name. dame grabs her phone and snaps a picture. She starts giggling while she is placing the sweets back in the tin, contemplating sending a picture of herself with the brownies conveniently placed. She knows he needs to keep his head in the game so she doesn't do it...but she does take the picture for a later date. twisted -

-afterwards, dame goes and showers, then gets ready for her day and heads out to work.-

dame's early morning text to Flame
-picture of Flame's name spelled out with brownies- Got chocolate? twisted What do you think? twisted xd whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 am

*She wakes up and immediately looks at the clock. It's early, but not as early as she typically gets up. It will take a few days for her internal clock to get straightened out…Damn time zone changes.

She rolls over and sees Officer Dougherty sleeping soundly next to her. Smiling broadly, she slides over to his side of the bed, snuggling up next to him and running her fingers though the hair on his chest. As she just looks at him and studies the features of his unshaven face, she sighs heavily as she thinks about how much she missed him and how much she loves him. heart She's never been so torn up before about leaving someone behind as she travels and she swallows hard as she thinks about their time together in New York…she loved every single minute of it.

California is not her most favorite place to visit and it's a good thing she had work and her family to keep her occupied. About the only saving grace for her is the ocean and the cool breezes it brings. She loves everything about the ocean, the sound, the look, the sand, even the smell of the sea air. The drive down the California coast to Napa was enjoyable and her family tagged along with her to experience California Wine Country. They made a day of it and even spent the night. Her brothers and her Mother were very helpful in choosing the best wines for the MW and she did make some great headway touring vineyards and talking with all sorts of people. One vineyard even had a small art gallery of original works featured on their labels over the years and she found it quite interesting and unique.

She's decided to sell her place in San Francisco…it's not on her list of favorite places to visit. There are some things she does like about this city. The temperatures are nice…she likes the cool ocean breeze. The cable cars are a novelty…fun to experience when you aren't used to it. Sausalito (a San Francisco suburb) was nice, she liked that. But overall, she found this city to be unkept and a bit on the dingy side. As a matter of fact, she found most of what she saw of California unkept and a bit of a junky mess.

Her brothers made her go out to Yosemite National Forrest. gonk The mountains were beautiful and the scenery was nice to look at from the car, but spending a few days out there in the "wilderness" is not pleasant for her in the least bit. She is NOT a forrest dweller and to top it off, she's deathly afraid of heights. gonk So as her brothers all enjoyed the scenery immensely, they also enjoyed teasing her relentlessly about her phobia watching her break out into a sweat as she inched her way to the gated secured ledge of a huge waterfall or scenic mountain overlook. Hiking is not her idea of a good time stare and there were signs all over the place warning people of bears. gonk The "wilderness" can go and kiss her lily white a$$ as far as she's concerned. "Wilderness"…pft! talk2hand

Over dinner one evening during her trip, her brothers talked to her about moving to Italy. Since Big Paulie's death, her family has become increasingly concerned about her welfare and want to ensure she is watched over and protected. Her brothers tell her they want to meet Officer Dougherty and express their concerns with her dating a Police Officer. Her Mother steps in and tells them about what she witnessed between the two in New York…the deep feelings she saw and the commitment to her he so passionately expressed. Psyzapp became furious as they spoke right in front of her of her fate and her future as if her Brothers know what is good for her or have any authority over her life. She listened for a bit as her entire family bickered over what was "best" for her and after a while of taking everything in, she rose from the table and slammed both hands down onto it to get their attention. She looked each of them in the eye as she bawled them all out telling them she would not be moving anywhere and that she is in completely in love with Officer Dougherty. evil

She sighs as she reaches for his unshaven face, running her hand down the side of his cheek to feel the sandpaper like sensation on the palm of her hand as she kisses his neck. He stirs a bit and rolls onto his side to face her as he opens his eyes. He lightly strokes her cheek with the back of his index finger as he looks at her and gently kisses her. Gentle kisses gradually turn more passionate as their hands reacquaint with one another's bodies. They spend the entire morning together in bed enjoying each other completely and she shows him just how much she missed his touch.* heart
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

*wakes up for the first time in a while fully rested and ready for the day. Doing her morning rituals, she's dressed and eating breakfast. With a clear head, she spends the rest of the morning going over the applications from her meeting a few days ago, noting who to call back. It dawns on her that she no longer has a cell phone and is in need of one desperately. Seeing as her name is Cecilia for the time being, she decides not to get a permanent one but throwaways until her name is cleared. Her car, on the other hand, will stay in Cecilia's name for future problems. Can't be too careful these days. Packing up paperwork, she grabs her keys and walks to her door, spying an envelope.

Picking it up, she sees it's addressed to her and opens it. Reading it, she feels a weight on her heart but doesn't let it linger for long. Checking the time, she was sure Leko was up so she'd have day watch over the damsel and she'd be back in time for night watch. She hoped like hell Psyzapp would hurry her a** up and get back. If she couldn't keep dame in line, who the hell else could? Silently wishing the traveling group well, she tosses the letter in the wastebasket in her foyer and walks out her door, locking it. Out the back entrance, she pushes a button to unlock her car and let the top down. Since Flame was gone, she could use the office freely to finish up paperwork and hiring of new staff. She just hopes this batch is a lot more competent than the last.

Hell, did Flame even know his so called ace team was nothing but a bunch of crackpots? Shaking her head, she turns her baby on, revs her up, and eases her out, switching gears and lanes as she zooms to the electronics place for phones*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 pm

(( crying Icy doesn't luff Kat no more! *cries*))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 pm

katana68

{{PFT! Icy luffs her pigheaded bully of a sister! xd }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Icy Reign
katana68

{{PFT! Icy luffs her pigheaded bully of a sister! xd }}

((YAY! Want a souvenir from Switzerland when we get back? xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games