Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 pm
*Karrie and Velcore walk into the house* Something smells really good. biggrin

It does... *looks around and sees the missing decorations* confused *looks at the calendar and wonders why they're down already* Amy, we're home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Amy gasped in excitement when she heard Velcore and Karrie and then walked out of the kitchen with the spatula in her hand. It was covered in icing and cinnamon. In her other hand was a plate of cinnamon buns. Her apron was a little messy, but not much. Just with flower and sugar mostly.

"Velcore, Karrie! Welcome home! I've been baking all day!"

Thistle squeaked when she heard the front door open and lept off of the couch. She went running to Karrie and jumped up into his arms, having built up enough momentum to jump that high.

"Kar! Vel!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 pm
*manages to catch Thistle without getting hit by her hooves* Careful, Thistle. You're going to hurt me one of these days if you keep jumping up like that. *looks at Amy* It looks like you've been doing more than baking.

*goes up to Amy and nuzzles her arm* Hi Amy. Hi Thistle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 pm
{{Using this account momentarily due to friend being on my main.}}

Thistle squeaked happily at Karrie. "Kar!!"

She nuzzled his neck and wrapped her tail around his arm. Then, she looked over at Velcore and squeaked to him. "Vel, hi!"

Amy looked down at Velcore and kissed the top of his head since she didn't have a free hand to scratch behind his ears.

"Hi sweetie! Did you have a good day? I've made lots of snacks for you to enjoy throughout the week! Well, for everyone."  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Yeah, I had a good day. You know, you don't have to make stuff for me to take to work. I do work in a kitchen... *pets Thistle*

*sits down, watching the spatula in Amy's hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 pm
Amy giggled and kissed the top of Velcore's head again and then walked over to Karrie. She slowly kissed his lips, her lips tasting of cinnamon, and then pulled back and spoke with a grin on her face.

"While you are my sweetie, I was actually talking to one of my other sweeties. Over there. Velcore. I was asking how his day was. But I'm glad you had a good day."

She rested her chin on his shoulder and giggled softly.  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm
*looks confused. He'd thought Amy was talking to Karrie too*

Oh... *laughs softly* So... why'd you put the Christmas stuff away already? I have Saturday off and was planning to do it then.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 pm
Amy looked over at the bare tree. "I didn't want the kittens possibly swallowing anything or have anything possibly falling on them. Plus, after cleaning all the other rooms yesterday, I decided I wanted to clean this one. But then I realized I should put the decorations away before I clean. So, two good reasons to put the stuff away. And I didn't want you to have to worry about it! I like doing this for you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm
*sighs* Amy, the kittens are closed in Velcore's room. Unless somebody lets them out, they're not in any danger.

*seeing that Amy is occupied, slowly starts edging into the kitchen*

Why don't you sit down and relax while I make dinner?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 pm
Amy smiled softly at Karrie and then kissed the top of Thistle's head, who squeaked happily. Then, she responded to what Karrie said.

"Karrie, once the kittens can start walking, which could happen at any moment for all I know, they could slip out of the door and run in here when I try to go inside to feed them. I don't want to take any chances. And I don't want them to possibly break any of the beautiful decorations. But if you really want them up, I can put them back up. It won't take much. I can just use the wind to help me this time."

She waved the spatula in the air slightly when he said that she should sit down and relax. She walked back toward the kitchen to put the plate and spatula down. "No need to! I have a major sugar rush going on! I had another banana, peanut butter and syrup sandwich, and then I've been tasting the batter a little bit when cooking to make sure it tasted okay."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 pm
They're already put away... don't worry about it.

*sighs when Amy comes into the kitchen before he can get any of the treats*

*winces when she mentions the sandwich again and follows her into the kitchen* Amy, that sandwich really isn't good for you... especially if it's giving you a sugar rush. *set Thistle down and puts his arms on Amy's shoulders, guiding her to a chair*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Thistle ran over to Velcore as soon as Karrie put her down and squeaked up at him. Then, she crouched down in a playful position and flicked her tail.

Amy's eyes widened when Karrie suddenly guided her over to a chair in the kitchen. This felt familiar... like what Jessi did when she was at Aqua Springs.

She looked at Karrie as if he had a second head. "What are you?... Karrie, I'm perfectly fine. And I know the sandwich isn't good for me, but it tastes so good! And I figure it's alright over the holidays."

She smirked at him. "You could always give me a shoulder rub, though, if you really wanted me to relax."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm
*shakes his head* Amy, it's really not good for you. Even during the holidays. Actually, especially now, with all the treats we've all been eating. Way too much sugar.

*turns away to look in the fridge* What do you want for dinner? And you'd better not say anything about that sandwich. stare

*turns around, sliding his tail under Thistle's body and lifting her off the ground*

Velcore, Thistle, if you're going to play like that, take it outside. It's warm enough for you out there today, Thistle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Karrie as he started to crack down on everything and everyone. That was very unlike him. What had gotten into him? She was glad he said they ALL had been eating too many sweets, though, instead of singling her out. That was smart, because otherwise she would have thought he was calling her fat or something.

When he finally told Thistle and Velcore to go outside if they wanted to play, which they used to do in the house all the time, she looked at Velcore and gave him a completely dumbfounded look. Did he know what was going on?

Amy looked over at Karrie and quickly indicated with her hands for Velcore and Thistle to head of the kitchen for the time being. When they had left, she sighed softly.

"Karrie... I thought you said you had a good day today."

As Thistle and Velcore walked into the living room, Thistle pouted and then turned to look back at Velcore. She had been having fun! She loved it when Velcore lifted her off of the ground with his tail. It felt like she was flying!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm
Sorry Karrie. *walks into the living room with Thistle* Karrie does not like us playing in his kitchen. Gwee and I broke some of his dishes once.

I did have a good day. I just don't want them under my feet when I'm cooking. Velcore should know that by now. *digs through the refrigerator* Chicken and dumplings for dinner?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games