Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:42 pm
Mothette x
Crystal swaggers into the great hall looking pleased as punch, wearing a large hat and pretty pink dress that rustles as she walks. In fact, the sound seems to please her so much, instead of sitting down she begins pacing the length between the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables, giggling to herself as she reaches each end and turns around.
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey joined in with Crystal's giggling while watching her prance and preen between the two tables.

"Ha ha where on earth did you get that dress and hat Crystal?" Hailey asked with a grin.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13

Hailey joined in with Crystal's giggling while watching her prance and preen between the two tables.

"Ha ha where on earth did you get that dress and hat Crystal?" Hailey asked with a grin.

Hazel, 10 3/4"

"I had them shipped from home for our party! Do you like them?" Crystal sashays over to Hailey and sits down at the Ravenclaw table next to her, her skirt poofily flaring over the bench and spilling into Hailey's lap.  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Hailey giggles some more and ignores the bit of skirt on her lap. "I do really like your dress and it compliments you very well Crystal. I'm just going to stay in my uniform for the party as I don't think I packed any formal clothes. I'll have to look when I get back to the dorms to be honest."

"Oh and speaking of the dorms, have you met any of the new Slytherins? What are your thoughts of your new housemates? I've talked a little with one of the new Ravenclaws and he seems...Interesting to say the least."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 am
"I don't believe we've been formally introduced yet, sadly. But maybe they'll show up here and then I can introduce myself." Crystal pulls out a large cloth napkin from a hidden pocket and lays it across her lap. "Yum, apple pie!" Indeed a large, steaming apple pie with a woven, sugary crust has appeared before her. She scoops a piece.  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh that pie looks good," she said before looking down at her own plate, "I think I'll have some apple pie as well." As if the plate had ears two slices appeared on her plate.

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 pm
"Mmm," Crystal moans with her mouth full. "Wemon meh oo ank eh ooth ewftth wa'aa."  

SharpProcess

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 am
Kenzie finally stops eating to look up. "Hey!" Kenzie waves. She looks around and decides to join them. She sits down across from Hailey and grabs more food. Kenzie pauses when she sees Crystal's dress. "Were we suppose to dress up? "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

"Er, I'm not quite sure what you said..."

Hailey turned to Kenzie. "No I don't think we were Kenzie, I think Crystal just felt like dressing up. If we were supposed to dress up I can run back to the dorm and change real quick."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 pm
Crystal chews more quickly and swallows the pie. "I said, remind me to thank the house elves later."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Amelia walks in wearing green to support Crystal in her single handedly winning the cup ! As she walks in she sings..."yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me...."

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 pm
*professor telemar walks in all happy that his students did their best and the mermaids are gone from the csstle*
*does not notice the silly placement of seaweed in his hair from swimming in the lake*
Sees crystal kenzie amelia and hailey sitting at the ravenclaw table
decides to join them
"hey whats up every one"
*turns to crystal*
"congrats on practiclly winning the house cup by your self i mean totally didnt expect us to win i thought hufflepuff or ravenclaw was going to win they had such a huge lead early on"
*starts stealing all the dark meat to give to the house elves*
*accidentally places wand in the food pile while placing a turkey leg on my belt where my wand normally is*
*continues to grab stuff for the house elves to party with*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 am
"Oh, you guys!" Crystal blushes but is clearly pleased with herself. She stabs James with her fork as he steals her beef that has appeared. "James what are you doing with my beef? I was going to eat that."  

SharpProcess

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 am
Mothette x
"Oh, you guys!" Crystal blushes but is clearly pleased with herself. She stabs James with her fork as he steals her beef that has appeared. "James what are you doing with my beef? I was going to eat that."

the house elves need it more than we do
*pokes with drumstick that was on belt* you can have the white meats

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm
techpriest35

"White meat doesn't have the proteins we need most though. Especially if you have blood sugar issues."  

SharpProcess

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:23 am
Mothette x
techpriest35

"White meat doesn't have the proteins we need most though. Especially if you have blood sugar issues."
well i could always try a replicating spell like what was used on the hufflepuff cup in bellatrix lestranges bank vault (there were two spells one a replicating spell and one a fire spell)
Im not particularlly sure ifthe spell works on organic objects as its never been tried or if you would prefer you could cast the spell for me since you have a charm that permantly sheilds your food and drinks from magic

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff