Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:45 pm
PSYZAPP!!!! -runs and hugs her- How have you been!?! How was your trip?!!? OMG you must be tired! I have missed you!!! -hugs her again, tighter- Things aren't the same without you!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:45 pm
((*Chuckles* Yes, that curse she put on you could be reason for revenge. Doesn't Ryzan have a spell book, TES, hmmmmmmmmmm?))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm
{{FYI, none of the security has access to the live feeds. All live feeds run to Icy/Flames laptops}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm
((i may need to hop out soon - i'll try to get back tomorrow night wink
*winks at Draa with an evil chuckle*))

Oh Psyzapp it's horrible!
I've been sleeping with a vampire! gonk

*nearly melts down to the floor on her knees*
I've missed you soo much!
I've been taken advantage of....
eek vampire....
finger line bruises eek
OH s**t!

*sits there still as a stone*
He's going to kill me! gonk
Don't let him kill Ayami!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 pm
*Catches sight of Psyzapp and blinks, not expecting her back so soon, but glad to see her before they leave.* Psy, glad to see you back. Hell going on around here? Yes, hell does seem to go on around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 pm
*Hugs Dame back and smiles at her.* It's good to see you too and I missed this place more than you could ever know.

@ Leko: Ummm…Am I missing something here? Are you talking about Doctor Black?

@ Brat: Hell does seem to linger here. twisted heart *Takes a sip of her Martini, grins and winks at Brat.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm
*Despite the drama playing out, Brat chuckles softly, winking back.* We wouldn't want it any other way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm
She chuckles and hugs Psyzapp, "See, I told ya the place would still be standing when you got back! xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:55 pm
Icy Reign
{{FYI, none of the security has access to the live feeds. All live feeds run to Icy/Flames laptops}}

((Ah. Good to know. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm
*Hugs Katana.* It's good to see I still have a place to live around here. How is everyone? *She has a seat as she keeps an eye on the driver bringing in piece after piece of luggage.* wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm
((it's best to go out with some major melodrama rofl ))

*catches her breath and pulls herself up to a chair trying to recapture moments in the past that just aren't there in her mind stressed *
Dr.???
*feels really dizzy at this point*
Something is not right about this....
If everyone knows this vampire so well and I'm his demon lover...
then where is he?? evil
Or is it that he attempted to take my life - failed and then ran away???
anyone thought of that???
Where the hell is this allusive vampire!?? Huh??
Oh Psyzapp I'm being so rude - you just got back this should be a happy time....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm
*Looks at Leko concerned.* Are you feeling okay Leko? confused Perhaps Black is feeding. He goes away every once in a while to feed, but then comes back. *Goes up closer to Leko to look her in the eyes.*

*Raises an eyebrow, backs up a bit and takes a sip of her Martini.* I'm pleased to see the place is still in tact. What did I miss?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm
*mumbles under her breath looking at the floor feeling her eyes fade to a lighter orange*
That's all well and good but i still have no idea WHO this Black is...
*pulls out a clove taps it on the bar and lights it not quite ready to call it a night yet* stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 pm
*On his way to Chatty Kathy's for some food, he feels strangely compelled to enter the bar. Figuring it's just a normal steamer craving, he at first figures he'll just get one at Kathy's, but finds himself walking toward MW anyway, almost bumping into a guy bringing in luggage*
hm... I seemed to have taken a wrong turn somewhere...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:13 pm
*finally making it back, she pulls into the parking lot, making a wide turn and backing into her spot. Letting the top back up, she unloads her car and presses the lock, beeping as she walks away. Shuffling things around, she scans and enters her in her back door, making sure it closes and locks behind her.

Dropping her things to the side of it, she carries her street clothes in hand to her bedroom, tossing them on the bed and stripping to her bathroom. Filling her tub up, she laces the water with eucalyptus and spearmint oils, body practically begging for the heat of the water. Submersing herself, she sits up to her ears in water, listening to the soft music she'd put on to soothe her brain muscles.

An hour and a half later, she's dressed and in the kitchen, making a late dinner. Sitting at the island, she eats and listens to her body hum, happy but sore from such a strenuous workout. Done with her meal, she puts her dishes in the dishwasher and decides on a glass of bourdeaux for the night, padding into the livingroom to watch tv for a bit*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games