Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:53 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
he has a bad habbit of pulling tails and ears xD i know this and so does tim

he's still learning sweatdrop

* ears still get pulls* neh its okay hes still a kid* tails tickle him and nataku giggles*

*stands beside allen and laughs*

uwah * hand glows and she touches the pendent she gave him and it glows and 5 small green talismans go on his and rais except rai's are red* there so you guys are safe..* hands another pendent to rai here give this to devi so you're whole family will have one.

thankz *looks at them*

remember if something happens to me never i repeat never interfere for the sake of your child and yourself and try to make sure devi doesnt interfere too ok? * sings a lullaby and nataku falls asleep nad lays him gently in a crib she conjured up it has a bug net a rocker and some stuff animals and piztures of rai and devi on the side, *
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

* ears still get pulls* neh its okay hes still a kid* tails tickle him and nataku giggles*

uwah * hand glows and she touches the pendent she gave him and it glows and 5 small green talismans go on his and rais except rai's are red* there so you guys are safe..* hands another pendent to rai here give this to devi so you're whole family will have one.

thankz *looks at them*

remember if something happens to me never i repeat never interfere for the sake of your child and yourself and try to make sure devi doesnt interfere too ok? * sings a lullaby and nataku falls asleep nad lays him gently in a crib she conjured up it has a bug net a rocker and some stuff animals and piztures of rai and devi on the side, *

but nothing will happen,

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 pm

exorcist-sama91
*stands and thinks* i worry about what abilitys he will have,

hmm dont worry i'll know when he gets to age now what i am going to give him is an innocence hats reacting with him also i detect he has part noah in him depending on that he might end up getting the noah curse like me and allen.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

Debito: *comes in dusty and carrying somethin* interfere with what

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

but nothing will happen,

* smirks at that answer* thats not entirely true my dear rai something will happen at some point in natakus life that envolves me and somethin that can endager you our brother devi your son and the others. Oh and also keep him away from me during luanr eclipses and new moons.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:01 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

devi!...*runs over and kisses him*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

DEVI ISH HERE XD sorry i like doing that :3 oh ehre* puts a pendent on him with 5 blue talismans on it*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 pm

* laying down on the roof singing a luluby while staring at the moon *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

hello oh ad sorry i poofed
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 pm

exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

*kisses back*
*looks like something is bothering him*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:08 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

thankz *looks at them*

*kisses back*

is something wrong debito,
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 pm

exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

*kisses back*

Debito:*shakes head goes outside*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

*kisses back*

*has Jirou follow him*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

*kisses back*

arre nade?... hmm i'll go see whats wrong k rai? * goes after him*

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

*kisses back*

hey debito * screams from roof *
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games