Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 am

Icy Reign
Before she could settle in with darker thoughts, she notes Dec leaving and enjoys the view, secretly envying Katana*
[[Icy, all you got to do is snap your fingers. Between you and Kat, Dec is in everyman's heaven. -Rolls eyes and throws cold water on Dec.-]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 am

Waking up early, she gets up from bed and pads to the kitchen, putting some of her favorite pecan coffee on to brew while she goes to take a shower. After a long hot shower, she wraps a towel around her hair and another around her body and she returns to get a cup of coffee to sip on while she dresses.

Once dressed, she makes another cup of coffee in a travel mug and grabs her purse. Heading out the back door, she gets in her car to go get another cell phone, since the only ones she has is her old compromised one and the one from the Russians.

A couple of hours later, she returns, new touch phone in hand, the best one the store had to offer. The latest model with all the bells and whistles, she smiles and tucks it into the pocket of her jeans. Once back inside, she sits down at her desk in her bedroom to write some letters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 am

Deciding to take care of letters to Icy and Leko first and figuring she can just text dame later, or just speak to her if she sees her.
Kat's letter to Leko

Leko,

You, Icy and dame are going to be in charge of the bar. I have been called away on personal business and should be back in a few days. I just need ya'll to take care of things until Psyzapp gets back. Do me a favor and make sure to keep an eye on dame, I'll explain when I return, but I don't want her leaving the premises. Here is my new phone number, call me if you have any problems.

Thanks, Katana

Kat's letter to Psyzapp

Psy,

I'm with Brat, Flame and the Russians. We're going to Europe to help the Russians capture L. Please don't worry, I'll be in touch when I can. Here's my new number. I've left Icy, Leko and dame in charge of the bar, but please make sure dame doesn't leave the premises. We found out L is her sister, and I don't know where her loyalty would lie if she found out we left to go after her sister.

Hope your trip was fun, I can't wait to hear all about it when I return.

Katana
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 am

Folding the two letters she's written, she puts them in envelopes and puts each lady's name across the front. Deciding she might as well write a note to Icy, she grabs another sheet of paper.

Kat's letter to Icy

Icy,

I know I've saddled you with a job you pretty much despise, and you can ream me out all you want when I return. Here's my new number, call me if anything strange goes on with dame.....you never know, L may try to contact her before we get over to Europe. I'll keep in contact with all of you as much as I can to keep you updated.

Take care, sister

Katana

She fold Icy's letter and puts in into an envelope as well. Drumming her fingers on her desk, she knows she has to write this last letter. It's all for the best, his career would be OVER if the higher-ups at the police department found out the woman one of their officers was dating was involved in illegal activities. Sighing, she gets out more paper.

Kat's letter to Showcase

Justin,

This is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but I have to stop seeing you. I know you're suspicious of my recent activities, and I'm not going to have you jeopardize your career because of them. You made it very clear how passionate you are about it, and I'm not about to be the one who wrecks your dream for you.

When I returned from my last "trip" I took with dame, I had to lie to you about my black eyes. There was nothing you could do to the person who did it to me, because I already took care of them. I'm not going to go into any more detail, and I will NOT give you any details on what I was involved in then, nor will I give you details on what I'm involved in now. It's best that you don't know, that way, your career is safe. Just know that I am more than capable of taking care of myself.

This pains me greatly to do this to you, but you have to realize that we didn't have much of a relationship to begin with. It was almost as if we had a long-distance relationship, but you live in the same town. Never knowing where you were, or for how long you would be gone was hard to take. I wish I could be the person you need right now, but the simple fact is, I'm completely wrong for you. I will cherish our time together always. I do hope that we will be able to be friends.

You don't have to bother bringing me my key back, I'm going to have the locks changed....not as a slap in your face, but purely for safety reasons.

Take care, Justin

Katana

She had thought she might have tears writing the letter to Showcase, but as she reread her words, she realizes that every thing she said about their so-called relationship was true....they didn't have much of one to begin with. Addressing the letter to Showcase in care of the police station, marking it "personal and confidential" she stamps it and goes outside to put it in the mailbox.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 am

Coming back into her quarters, she decides she wants something with more of a kick than her pecan coffee. grabbing the letters to the ladies, she leaves her quarters and goes to put each lady's letter under her door. Heading upstairs, she stops in the office to call the maintenance person that was on call.

"Hello? Yes, this is Katana......I'm fine, thank you. Look, I need something done in the next hour. I need the locks changed on my quarters, both entries." She listens as the maintenance person tells her that he will have it done in the next half hour. "Thirty minutes? Really? Ya'll are faster than the pizza place down the street," she chuckles. "All right, I'll be in the main bar, bring me the new keys when you've finished."

Ending the call, she heads out and goes directly to the espresso machine, making herself a cafe' mocha, extra shot of espresso, extra whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Heading to her usual seat, she sips her coffee in silence.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Dec walks into the MW, oddly cheerful and awake. He heads over for the coffee and pours himself some. He catches sight of Katana, smiles, and joins her. His worn jeans are nearly falling off his hips; only the elaborate black belt keeps them in place.

"Good morning Katana." His eyes trail over her appreciatively.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am

She looks up from her musings, and smiles at Dec.

"Well, well, and what are we so cheerful about this morning? I thought you might have had a bit of a hangover after our shot party last night. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

Dec smiled as he enjoyed the view Kat jacket afforded him. "Nope, I had a good nights sleep and Bonnie forced her patented hangover cure down my throat this morning, so I feel great. I was so really buzzed last night. I thought I wasn't ever going to get to sleep." Was that jacket really all she was wearing up top? He dragged his eyes away from the tantilising view and smiled into her eyes.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

She smirked as she watched his eyes, knowing where he was looking.

"Hangover cure, eh? Just what all is involved in that? She leans one elbow on the bar and turns more to face Dec, crossing one leg over the other.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

Dec really enjoyed that. When Kat leaned down her top dipped open, giving such a nice view. And when shapely thighs crossed one over the other, the slitted pants revealed hypnotic glimpes of pale skin. The blue and grean dragon tat slipped in and out of view.

Dec coughed, "Well I really dont want to describe what goes into that hangover cure. Suffice it to say that it is an OLD family recipe. But the most important thing is getting a good nights sleep before you drink it down."

He leaned back chuckling, "She tied me down and gagged me. Said I would not shut up. Have to admit, the tight embrace of those ropes was rather comforting as hiped as I was."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am

She laughs as she gets a mental image of Dec tied up.

"Now why on earth did she tie you up? That seems a bit extreme...however I could think of a few things to do while you were incapacitated like that," she snickers.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am

{{I'll change my avi's outfit after I post. I wanted to make sure to get Amy in here to thank Kat and see Dec in the process. wink lol! Yes, I am bored. Our 4th of July parade was canceled.}}

Amy came into the bar with Thistle trotting along behind her. She still had on her pink tutu. Amy wasn't sure she'd ever be able to get it off of her.

When Amy saw Katana, the reason she had come to the bar in the first place, she smiled brightly and went over to her. She nodded to Dec, smiled, and then looked back at Katana.

"Hey, Katana! Dame stopped by my party last night and said that you wished me a happy birthday. I really appreciate you saying that. It was really nice of you."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 am

She turns when Amy speaks to her and gives her a polite smile.

"You're welcome, Amy. So sorry I couldn't make it, but with Psyzapp out of town, I'm responsible for running the bar." She bounces her leg just slightly, gently rubbing the inside of Dec's leg as she does so, keeping her eyes on Amy.

"So, I take it you had a good time? Get any good presents?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Amy smiled at Katana and waved her hand slightly. "Oh, don't worry about it. I understand. I'm just happy that you asked Dame to wish me a happy birthday from you. Though, I hope you do come and check out Aqua Springs sometime. We don't have alcohol there, but I think you'd like the rafts and being able to float on them in the large pool."

She felt her neck somewhat tighten and burn slightly again when Kat asked her if she got any good presents. She instantly thought of Karrie's collar, which frustrated her more because she thought of it so quickly.

She forced a smile on her face and nodded to Dec. "Well, Dec here got me a beautiful scarf. Made in... uh..."

Crap. She was never one to know fashion very well, and she had already forgotten what kind of scarf it was and where it was made! Ugh, this was really embarrassing.

"Uh, Nepal, I think? I think it was a pashmina scarf?" She sighed and her face was bright red as she looked over at the bar counter in embarrassment. "I've never been good at fashion..."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm

She smiled at Amy, "Well, Dec does have impeccable taste, I'm sure the scarf is just lovely. And I might check out the Springs sooner or later...but I'm afraid I'll have to go in the evening...skin is much too fair to take much of the sun. Besides, with my tattoos, I don't get out much in the sun without a ton of sunblock, don't want all this artwork degrading from the UV rays."

She sips her coffee, mentally going through a checklist of the things she's going to have to pack for the trip.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games