Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm
-tries to reign in his passion when she kisses him, not wanting to look like some sex crazed idiot. When she breaks the kiss, he puts a bit more distance between them, though his hands lingered at her waist. Listening, he scowled at the prospect of her working at the club, but since she wouldn't be cage dancing anymore, he swallowed it. When she was done, he searched her face, seeing how excited she was and couldn't help but smile a little when he saw that familiar light in her eyes-

You know I'm not happy with the fact that you'll still be working at that place, stare but will deal since you won't be dancing anymore. I am happy however that you're going to school to do something that you want.

To be honest, I think you going to school will be a perfect timing tool for us. I was serious about starting over dame, and that means taking it slow as well. While neither one of us are of the traditional sorts, I think we can agree that we moved a bit faster than normal. With you busy with school and work, a lot of your time will be taken up, which will kinda balance out with my workload.

I don't recall any letters dame. Everything that was paper related on my desk and in my mail slot was either about a contract or a case.
-looks at the time- Well love, I got an early day tomorrow and it's late. Think we can pick this on hold for right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 pm
dame nods and looks slightly disappointed. Only because she IS a sex-crazed idiot. (( lol )), "Okay, baby." She kisses him lightly again, "Good night, honey. You sleep tight, okay?" dame goes to leave and then turns back to him, sliding her hands down his arms and into his hands, interlacing their fingers. She then wraps her arms around him, trapping his own behind him. dame leans her head back and coos to him silkily, "A thought for tomorrow...Can we start this whole..."officially starting over" business after the holidays?" Her eyes shine slightly with lust, "I mean, there are a few presents I was gonna give you that I wouldn't really give a complete stranger... twisted "

With that, she turns, flouncing through his bedroom door to leave. She stops at the threshold and peers at him over her shoulder, through her hair, giggling.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm
-eyes darkening, he smirks, starting in behind her to let her out-

I think we can come to an arrangement. twisted I actually a present or two I wouldn't give to a stranger....well, depending on the stranger. twisted

-drapes an arm around her shoulders as he leads her to the double glass doors, opening one side for her. Leaning over, he kisses the top of her head-

You be careful. Where are you staying anyway?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm
She wraps an arm around his waist, "Well, Miru is in town this week so I'm mostly staying at Dec and Bonnie's, Miru has a room there. The first night is always girls' night out/in so we stayed at my MW place since Draa is back. For now I'll switch between MW and Dec and Bonnie's." dame smiles up at him, then stands on her tiptoes and gives him a light kiss, "I've missed you."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm
-giving her a quick peck back, he lightly drops his arm, winking at her-

I missed you too dame. wink Now, get out of this air before we're both coughing and wheezing on each other for New Years. stressed

-seeing her in the car safely, he locks up after she drives off, heading back into his room to finish what he'd started earlier-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:55 pm
dame drives back home, returning very late at Dec and Bonnie's. She slips in quietly, places the keys on the hook, and tries to sneak into her room without waking anyone. As soon as she is turning the knob to her room, Bonnie speaks up, "Are ye alright, lass? Is your business complete?" dame startles lightly, then turns and smiles at Bonnie, "Aye, I'm fine, Bonnie, and yes, it is. whee Everything is sorted out for now and...I..I think we are gonna turn out just fine." She smiles again at Bonnie then bids her good night, going into her room and shutting the door behind her. She sheds her clothing and dons some pajamas, then slides under the covers and snuggles in tight, drifting to sleep quickly.

((Yaaaay! Now I'm in the present. rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 am
*Karrie walks up to Kits' house with Velcore. He'd left much earlier than he'd planned to go to work, so he thought he'd stop in and see her. Opening the door, he caught the smell of warm peanut butter and knew Kits had been baking. Stopping, he looked down at Velcore* I think you'd better stay outside today...

*sighs and flies around to the side of the house, where he can at least look in the window at them*

*standing at the sink washing dishes, Kits jumps when Velcore's head suddenly appears in the window in front of her. She opens the window a little bit so that she can talk to him* Hi Velcore. Do you want me to let you in?

No. Karrie said I should stay outside.

I said that because it smells like you've been cooking, Kits. *sees peanut butter cookies sitting out on the table to cool* You know Velcore would eat all of them if he got a chance. *picks one up and bites into it* Pretty good.

Right... rolleyes Velcore knows better than to eat MY cookies. Right, Velcore?

Right. Angry Kits is scary. *nods*

That is true... Mind if I take some of these, Kits?

Go ahead. I won't eat them all anyway.

*gets a ziplock back out of a drawer and starts putting cookies in it*

So... Have anything you'd like to tell me? Maybe about Amy?

Amy? Well, she, Thistle, and the kittens are back at home...

That's not what I meant. *goes back to washing dishes* I'm not to happy that I had to hear from a rumour at Aqua Springs.

Rumour? confused *thinks for a moment, then shakes his head* I don't know what you're talking about.

I doubt that. Why didn't you tell me that Amy's pregnant?

Pregnant? eek She hasn't said anything about that to me! surprised

*turns to look at Karrie* She hasn't? confused That's odd... I'd think she'd tell you first... or me, not somebody at Aqua Springs.

She has not said anything to me either.

Well, she has been a bit moody lately... *remembers what Amy did all day yesterday* neutral Why didn't she say anything? I would have taken the day off to help her yesterday.

I don't know, Karrie... *sighs* Amy does seem to have a hard time talking about some things.

That's true... *is quiet for a little while, then looks at the time* I have to get to work. I'll talk to her tonight. See you later, Kits. *starts walking towards the door* Thanks for the cookies. I'm sure the staff at the JD will thank you too. *grins, then makes a quick exit*

The staff? What... *turns and looks at the table. Karrie had taken almost half of the batch without her realizing it* gonk Karrie! stressed I thought you were taking some for yourself and Velcore! *goes to the front door, but Karrie is already out of sight*

(( xd That turned out longer than I thought it would...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 am
{{Ah ha! So Karrie is a cookie thief too! I bet sometimes he just blames missing cookies on Velcore.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 am
((Maybe once in a while... xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:06 pm
Amy had worked on cleaning the house and feeding the cats all day. She had worked up quite an appetite. And she wanted something sweet. Really sweet. She was too tired to go out and get stuff on her own, though, and Karrie didn't have what she wanted... Foodwise, anyway.

She got her phone out and texted him.

Amy's text to Karrie
Hello my love. smile Can you do me a big favor, please? You have bananas and syrup but don't have peanut butter. Can you bring some home with you, please? I want to make a peanut butter, banana and syrup sandwich! They're delicious! Want me to make you one when you get home?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:15 pm
Amy gasped when she read Karrie's text and quickly typed one back. She had to go back and retype some things in her haste.

Karrie's text to Amy
Okay, we'll stop at the store on the way home... I have some peanut butter cookies that Kits made this morning too.

Amy's text to Karrie
Peanut butter cookies??? Oh my gosh! Those in with the peanut butter and sandwich? Yum!! I've been cleaning the house all day and have built up quite an appetite. I'm a little sore, but that sounds so good!!!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
Cleaning? The house is clean enough. Go rest.

Amy looked at the text for a few moments in confusion. Go rest? Why? Since when? She had always cleaned. She never needed to rest before.

Amy finally typed back a response.

Amy's text to Karrie
Uh, rest? Why? I'm trying to keep the place clean for the kittens. Plus, I like cleaning for you, cleaning our house. It gives me a warm, maternal feeling. Like I'm taking care of my family. smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
You just said you were sore. Go rest. We'll be home soon.

Amy smirked as she read his text and flopped down on the couch as she typed another one back.

Amy's text to Karrie
Hmm. Well, how about you give me a massage, then? That'd be nice and really help my soreness. wink

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 pm
Amy had a bunch of boxes out and was putting away the Christmas decorations. She didn't want the kittens to possibly choke on anything. Normally she would have waited until after New Year's Eve to put Christmas decorations away, just because that's how she had seen it done in stores. But the kittens might choke on something or get hurt by something falling on them.

She also had baked quite a bit today. She had had a few more peanut butter, banana and syrup sandwiches. And she had been right. Putting a peanut butter cookie in the sandwich made it even better!! She had such a sugar rush going on all day that she had gotten a lot done. She only had to take the tree down now. But she had to go check on the cinnamon buns she had in the oven.

She walked into the kitchen, grasped the bottom of her apron, and pulled out the tray. They were perfect! The house smelled wonderful.

She went to get a plate and a spatula to put the buns on.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games