Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 pm
"Thanks!" Kori said, and sat down. "Quidditich is always an interesting topic. I just love flying on brooms, especially the fast ones. Do you?" Kori began eating her food.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 pm
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"I've never flown before, but I'd love to learn. I can't wait for flying classes. I just hope I do well." Valerie pours herself a glass of pumpkin juice. "Are you ready for classes, Kori."

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:29 pm
"Oh yes! Flying is the best part! I love it so much!" Kenzie smiles. As she grabs a role and picks at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 pm
*a new exchange student comes in sits down and looks around nervously*  

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 am
glow-in-the dark cat

Berenice frowned when she spotted the unfamiliar girl; she seemed frightened. Pumpkin juice in hand, Berenice walked over to her and grinned.

"You should probably get sorted first."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat

Berenice frowned when she spotted the unfamiliar girl; she seemed frightened. Pumpkin juice in hand, Berenice walked over to her and grinned.

I can't they won't let me I gotta have like 60 posts in the guild which I find silly they should let new people get sorted when they join xp  

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:33 pm
glow-in-the dark cat
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat

I can't they won't let me I gotta have like 60 posts in the guild which I find silly they should let new people get sorted when they join xp

"A shame, really. I hope you're sorted into Slytherin." Berenice took a swig of juice and sat down. "What's your name, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 pm
glow-in-the dark cat

Warning one
Do not claim to be a student till you get sorted
And theres a reason you start as a house elf
We want to make sure your going to be active thats why require you to be a house elf for a small time if you cant make 60 posts most of which are not in the games forum then you wont be active as a student and we work too hard on this guild to want people who wont be active theres enough people that join just to get sorted
If you reach 4 warnings you will be kicked from the guild
James telemar head of slytherin house professor of charms

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:58 am
techpriest35
glow-in-the dark cat

Warning one
We want to make sure your going to be active thats why require you to be a house elf for a small time if you cant make 60 posts most of which are not in the games forum then you wont be active as a student and we work too hard on this guild to want people who wont be active theres enough people that join just to get sorted

really? you ban me for that? then that's retarded i'll leave if that's how you treat new people i'm playin a character its not fair that you make new people into house elves they should be shown the same respect as the next person I ain't tryin to be rude but the point remains is that its retarded that you do that people can have the free choice to be what they want it should be up to you it should be up to the new person that joins or go above your head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat

"A shame, really. I hope you're sorted into Slytherin." Berenice took a swig of juice and sat down. "What's your name, anyway?"

*looks at my hands* tch they made me into a house elf because i'm new idk how that's fair to anyone that's new everyone should be treated fairly I think they can lose people that way  

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm
glow-in-the dark cat
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat
S l y t h e r W i n
glow-in-the dark cat

*looks at my hands* tch they made me into a house elf because i'm new idk how that's fair to anyone that's new everyone should be treated fairly I think they can lose people that way

"Looks like you're in trouble."
Berenice glanced over her shoulder and leaned in to whisper.
"You better head to the Kitchens before anyone else sees you...get to know some other elves, ya know?"
She swiftly got up and grabbed an apple. "Don't worry," she laughed. "Just follow whatever rules they tell you. See you in Slytherin, I hope."

Taking a bite out of her apple, Berenice turned and walked towards the door and disappeared into the hall, a faint emerald glow in her wake...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am
glow-in-the dark cat
techpriest35
glow-in-the dark cat

Warning one

really? you ban me for that? then that's retarded i'll leave if that's how you treat new people i'm playin a character its not fair that you make new people into house elves they should be shown the same respect as the next person I ain't tryin to be rude but the point remains is that its retarded that you do that people can have the free choice to be what they want it should be up to you it should be up to the new person that joins or go above your head.

I havent banned you yet
Again for you
It doesnt matter if you dont want to be a houseelf every one starts as a house elf you should have read the rules on the guild homepage
And on the first page of the faq and the great hall
I havent banned you cause i only count one warning you need four to get banned
You can be your house elf character till you have earned the right to be a student i had to be a house elf when i first started and i didnt complain cause i love all the characters of harry potter and house elves are a big part of the harry potter world you can choose to stay a house elf when your time is up but because being a student unlocks more of the guild for you to rp we want users that can and will follow our rules and we want ACTIVE members house elf stage is a trial to see if you are worthy of our time and hard work on this guild house elves can be banned easier than students if you want to leave the guild thats your choice just proves you werent ready to be a student but if you leave you will have to reapply and your post count as a house elf starts over if you cant respect our rules u would benifit from not being a part of this guild

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 am
Kenzie enters the Great Hall ready for the feast. "Yay! Food!!!" She looks around and notices no one else is here yet, she decides to sit down and start eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey walked into the near empty Great Hall starving for a legendary Hogwarts feast. "Oh man that final was exhausting I'm so glad it's over!"

While heading to the Ravenclaw table Hailey saw Kenzie at the Hufflepuff table and once she sat down on the side facing the Hufflepuff table waved with a smile.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:54 pm
Crystal swaggers into the great hall looking pleased as punch, wearing a large hat and pretty pink dress that rustles as she walks. In fact, the sound seems to please her so much, instead of sitting down she begins pacing the length between the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables, giggling to herself as she reaches each end and turns around.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff