Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 pm

((Ew, ew, ew... Mr Kotter, pick me, pick me *Hand spaz in the air.*))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 pm

She follows Flame out of the office after putting his number into her phone and sees him set his phone on the bar. Deciding to let him know dame's whereabouts, she refreshes her drink.

"Dame went over to Aqua Springs. It's Amy's new place. Apparently they're having a birthday party over there for her. You've heard of the place, I'm guessing?" She takes her drink and notices that Dec has left. A bit disappointed she didn't get to tell him good bye and good luck for his "date", she takes a seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Flame Knightmaer
{{Okay, so technically eventhough I'm supposed to be in "dude" mode.... DAMN DEC!!! burning_eyes Can you burn up my monitor anymore than now?}}

(( rofl rofl What can I say? Oh yeah...You ain't seen nothing yet.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 pm

((Damit Dec, now that songs spinning in my head.))

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

-furrows his brows at Katana-

Aqua what? Never heard of the place or this Amy person. Well, if she's at a party then she should stay there. I'm sure she's having fun, which she needs right about now. You know, get her mind off of things that have transpired.

-comes from behind the counter and takes a seat at the bar, able to really enjoy his drink now. Remembering something, he picks his phone back up and texts Horne and Stubbs telling them to be ready to hit the sticks in two hours. Pocketing his phone, he leans back against the bar counter, supporting himself with his elbows-
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 pm

She shrugs her shoulders, "It's a couple of blocks north of the GGB, if I remember correctly. I told dame I had to speak with you regarding security issues, in case she asks how our talk went."

She sips her drink and looks at the man standing near her. "So, just so you know, I've been getting some rifle practice in.....I figured I was gonna get talked into this by my former partner. That's how we used to work, I did the long range shooting and he went in on the front lines. We were one hell of a team." She smiles a bit at the memories of activities past.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:38 pm

dame's response to Flame
Yes! I would love that. ^_^ I'll be there in ten minutes?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 pm

-glances at Katana-

Security issues? Good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

-looks around the bar and sighs, frowning slightly-

Have you seen Icy lately?

-just then his phone vibrates. Taking it out, he reads the text from dame and responds.

Msg to dame
I'll be waiting in the bar then.

Replaces his phone and sips his drink, waiting for Katanas answer-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

She comes out of her walk down memory lane when Flame speaks to her.

"Yeah, I saw her last night, she was meeting with me and Brat but didn't stick around for long after the Russians showed up. They weren't comfortable meeting here, so we met elsewhere. Haven't seen her today yet, though. Want me to tell her anything?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

-Dec stalked into the bar, his face like very angry stone. He shed his leather jacket and silk shirt in quick, angry, but still graceful movements and threw them on a chair. He grabbed a beer and leaned against the bar; picking at the label with quick frustrated fingers.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 pm

-dame practically skips into the bar, finishing the last of the icecream and cake. She grins even wider when she sees Flame, mouth too full to say anything to anybody-
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Seeing dame reenter the bar, she pulls out her phone and sends a text to Kaoru, letting him know everything was a go, and she would contact him tomorrow with the rendezvous time and place. Closing her phone, she notices that Dec has reappeared and looks none too happy.

She walks over to where he was standing, "Hey, what's up? Need someone to vent to?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm

-he sighs again, shaking his head-

No. No message.

-finishes his drink and turns to set his glass down when a angry looking man comes barging into the bar. Looking at him curiously as he snatches clothes off, stalks behind the bar and grabs a beer, he recognizes him from the Grand Opening. Deciding now's not the time to speak, he lets the man stew in whatever has caused his distress. When he turns back around he sees dame walking in stuffing her face. Smiling, he eases away from the bar and meets her halfway-

Mmmmm, looks like that was delicious. You didn't happen to save me any, did you?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm

-eyes widen slightly eek and she says through her chewing, barely understandable- I can -chew- go back and get you -chew- some? -chew- Karrie made it... -swallow- We have brownies downstairs...the ones Bonnie made? sweatdrop I'm sorry! I didn't think about bringing you cake! gonk Are you hungry? sweatdrop

... ninja It was delicious though. -scoops up a bit of cake crumbs and soupy icecream directing it to his mouth, before she gets it there, she quickly puts it in her own mouth, eating it down. She giggles devilishly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Dec glances darkly at Kat and opens his mouth. But just then he caught sight of Flame and dame. His face shut down and he turned away. "I'm fine Kat. I just let something my client said get to me." It was clear Dec was still angry but didn't want to vent in front of Flame and dame.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games