Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Deciding to just leave Dec alone, she turns around so that she can see who enters the bar from either the office or the front door and sips her drink, drumming her fingers on the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Msg to dame
I'm up and ready to ride you, heh, I mean -take- you to your car. twisted See you in thirty. Oh, and don't get attached to this number, I'll have antoher soon.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:58 pm

dame's response to Flame
Kinda late now... twisted Can I have the first one instead? We can make it quick. twisted I'm over at 'Aqua Springs' for a bit, they are celebrating a friends bday. I'll give you directions when you get closer. Kat said she needs you to stop by the bar first, security business. wink See you soon, babe.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 pm

-pulling into the back parking lot of MW/JD, he parks in his spot and walks to the JD entrance. Scanning, he walks down the corridor and stops in front of dames door, trying the handle. Finding it locked, he knocks and waits, wondering if maybe she was in the shower.

After several minutes, he figures she's upstairs and heads down the corridor, up the stairs and through the entrance to JD's kitchen. Nodding at the staff that was on call, he walks out of the kitchen into the restaurant, looking for dame. When he doesn't see her there, he rounds the corner to MW, hoping to catch her inside. He sees Katana at the bar and smiles, walking over to speak-

Well, well, well. I haven't seen you since you saved my a** back in Jamaica. I don't think I thanked you properly for that.-before she knows what's happening, he grabs her in a big hug with nothing but sincerity in his voice-You have no idea how grateful I am to you and dame for accompanying Icy to save me and my boys. I wish I knew how I could repay you.

-releasing her, he walks behind the counter and peruses the selections. Finding a bottle of Single Barrel, he grabs it somewhat greedily and a glass, pouring himself a healthy drink-

So Ms. Katana, have you seen Legs, heh, I mean dame today? I was supposed to meet her to take her to pick up a car.-sips his drink while looking at Katana-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Surprised at being hugged by Flame, she smiles at him. "No problem, Flame. Besides, it was the least I could do to help Icy. Dame was here earlier. But I do have something to discuss with you first, if you don't mind...." She gets up and motions toward the office, "In private, as well, feel free to bring your drink." You're gonna need it, I'm afraid. She gives him a reassuring smile and heads toward the office.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm

-lifting an eyebrow at Katana, he starts to walk from behind the counter, thinks better of it, turns around and grabs the bottle he'd poured his drink from and follows behind Katana to the office.

As she closes the door behind them, he walks over to the couch, setting the bottle on the coffee table in front of it and takes a seat on the edge of the middle cushion. Sipping his drink, he looks Katana in the eye-

Let's have it.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 pm

As soon as Kat headed for the office, Dec lifted his head. His expression was very dark. It was both a blessing and a curse having good ears. On one hand it made him an excelent musician. On the other hand...

Dec silently sipped some beer as he contemplated all that he had heard but so obviously wasn't suposed to hear. 'The mysterious L is dame's sister.' He thought about the one time he had met dame's sister. Sure the woman was cold but could she really be as bad as they were describing.

'They want to kill her and they say she has practically enslaved my ... dame.' An old flame of rage kindled in his stomach at the thought of someone intentionally hurting dame or ... 'she'd rather let her sister kill her than stand up to her.' Following the rage was the ever familiar helplessness. Dec could fight sure, brawl with the best but he knew that many times fights were just way out of his league. It sucked but it was the truth. 'Now once again, I can't protect the one I love.'

He did love dame, still. It was absolutely his fault that their relationship died. He knew it and, to anyone else except himself, he could put on the happy face. He could even smile, kiss her on the cheek, and send her off to ...Flame with a smile. God, hadn't that been a kick in the nuts to overhear. But besides that, Dec decided to do nothing. It was clear he didn't have all the information. Telling dame would do much more harm than good if what he overheard was true. And if it turned out badly...well Dec would just have to live with himself. He'd made enough bad mistakes for that to be a familiar situation.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm

She takes a seat on the couch with him. Taking a deep breath, she hopes she can convey the right message without him losing his temper.

"Funny thing you should mention wanting to repay me... sweatdrop " She turns and looks him in the eye, all business now.

"The Russians have been here Flame. They want L and are not too damn happy we haven't delivered her. I'm not gonna bullshit you here, so just please listen to everything I have to say first." She holds up one hand to ward off any rebuttals from him until she's said her piece.

"A while back, a former partner of mine showed up out of the blue and contacted me. This is the man who gave up his freedom so that I could leave L's employment. L sent him here to kill dame, presumably, but has also told him that she would take you as a consolation prize of some sort. Apparently YOU have something she wants, Flame. Hell if any of us know what it is, but she wants you bad."

"My former partner wants out, so he's wanting to form an alliance of sorts to help the Russians capture L. However, we're going to need you to come with us. L thinking that she's won yet again is key to this. And I must stress this, Flame. L will get one or the other, dame's death or you. Hell, who's to say she won't still take dame out even after she has you in her clutches? You can't be with dame 24/7. The basics of the plan is this: My former partner, myself, you and Brat will go with the Russians back to Switzerland. I'm going to put dame in charge of the bar while we're gone. Being as she's L's sister, I'm not sure where her loyalties would lie if she knew the Russians were gunning for L. I'm also planning on Icy sticking around to keep an eye on dame too."

She sits back and sips her drink. "I know this is a lot to take in at once, so go ahead and rail at the unfairness and injustice of it all, and then tell me if you're in or if you're out. If you're in, we leave tomorrow night."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

((...well...damn, Kat. xd eek Very nice.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Dec zips his shirt back on and grabs a water bottle. It wouldn't do to get sloshed before his job. He bonked his head. And he has to stop by Amy's party. He opened the water bottle with a crack and started drinking.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

-he just sits there and stares at Katana coldly after her last statement-

Who knew that phrase would come back and bite me in the a** so quickly. stare Please, give me some ******** credit. stressed This s**t has been-signs quotation marks with his fingers-"unfair" and "unjust" from the door, so what is there to complain about now? rolleyes

I've been wondering when L would make her move since dame hadn't returned to her like the good little puppy she thinks she's raised.

-contemplates on the reason Katana told him that L wants him. He'd at first figured he was just a pawn to get dame back, but obviously that's not the case. He thinks back to what he told dame that night in Switzerland. As much as he cared for her, he meant it when he told her that he would not stand by her if she went back to L-

Though, I'm not at all sure as to where dames loyalties lies myself. As long as she's out of the loop, and you can vouch for this partner of yours, then I'm in.

But as far as Icy is concerned, I'm not banking on her being able to "keep an eye on dame" as you seem to think she'll be so willing to do. Of course she'll do what she has to in order to make sure the safety of this bar and patrons are intact, but you're stretching it really ******** thin to ask her to watch dame.

-sips his drink-

Leaving tomorrow night you say? Fine. At least I won't have to stretch for an excuse. Since I've been on the hunt, that'll be my cover. She doesn't have the boys numbers and I've already told her not to get attached to numbers I call/text from, so that covers the basics.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief, she gives Flame a smile.

"I can vouch for my former partner. He's a bit cocky, but as far as his talents lie, he's one of the best. He cared for me greatly once, which is why he bargained his life for mine. But, at the time, he broke my heart. I only just recently learned what he did to ensure my safety."

"Icy is aware of the Russians, and I can tell you she's not happy about you having to be involved. But I do want her to keep an eye on dame, and possibly prevent dame from leaving to go to L just in case L contacts her or she gets wind of our plans somehow. Don't get me wrong, I care about dame, and I know this is ultimately be the best thing for her."

She stands up and holds hand out Flame to shake. "Thank you, for everything you've done for MW and those of us who reside here. Give me your number and I'll text you as to where the rendezvous point will be tomorrow, so that you won't have to be seen here. Wouldn't want to arouse dame's suspicions if you're seen leaving with me and Brat."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Dec stood, slipped on his jacket, and left the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

-shakes her hand briefly and stands himself, walking over to the desk in the office and finding a pen and pad. Scribbling his number down, he snatches the paper off, walks back over and hands it to Katana then grabs his bottle-

I'll hold this number until contacted. Now, to find dame and see if she still wants to pick up that car.

-nods at Katana, opening the door and walking back out to the bar. Refilling his glass, he replaces the bottle on the shelf and pulls his phone out, sending dame a text.

Msg to dame
Are we playing hide-n-go-get-it? twisted I'm at the MW having a drink and waiting on you. Looks like you'll never get your car at this rate. I'm meeting the guys to continue the hunt soon. Think I can see you before I leave?

Placing his phone on the counter, he sips his drink and wonders what the hell was he thinking in agreeing to return to Switzerland. And even more disturbing, what in hell did he possess that L wanted so badly? The b***h had it all- money, power, fear- what did she want from him?-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 pm

{{Okay, so technically eventhough I'm supposed to be in "dude" mode.... DAMN DEC!!! burning_eyes Can you burn up my monitor anymore than now?}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games