Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm
Slick Southpaw
*zooms around the house, deliriousness with joy*

What happened? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm
Mythey Maysonia
Slick Southpaw
*zooms around the house, deliriousness with joy*

What happened? biggrin
8DDD I HAVE MY SCRUBS AND JUST BOUGHT A BAJILLION COLORED PENS ON SALE AND AND I GOT MY [LEFT HANDED NOTEBOOKS IN THE MAIL
User Image

AND I HAVE A RULAH FOR COMIC STRIP MAKING *_*

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 pm
Some $60 boots I saw at work have been marked down to $20. X3

I'm so ordering them online. >>

This is what they look like. XD It seems I missed out on them on the online store. I guess I'll buy the ones at my store. I just didn't want ones other people's feet have been in. X'D

I'll just clean them up once I get home with them tomorrow. >o>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 pm
Meromictic

This is what they look like. XD It seems I missed out on them on the online store. I guess I'll buy the ones at my store. I just didn't want ones other people's feet have been in. X'D

Those are so cute *-* that looks like a nice material. I'm really awkward in heels, I need practice so I just admire other people's shoes from a distance.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:13 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
my mother can go suck ******** zombie d**k.
scream scream scream scream

What did she do?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm
Denham
Meromictic

Those are so cute *-* that looks like a nice material. I'm really awkward in heels, I need practice so I just admire other people's shoes from a distance.

I'm pretty good in them. I can't do anything other than flat ground though. XD Grass and gravel are a b***h.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

What did she do?

She just says really cutting nasty comments about things you are sensitive about.

Sometimes I just don't think she thinks before she speaks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 pm
Meromictic
Denham
Meromictic

I'm pretty good in them. I can't do anything other than flat ground though. XD Grass and gravel are a b***h.

The only thing I can do in them is ride a bike lol. Walking on a flat serface is more useful. My school is all hilly, I don't know how girls walk up dirt hills to class @-@

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:30 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

What did she do?

She just says really cutting nasty comments about things you are sensitive about.

Hm my mom has the same problem some times. Although she was worse when I was younger. I don't live with my parents so I don't put up with much from them anymore. Sorry to hear that, though, that's gotta be rough.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 pm
Denham
Meromictic
Denham
Meromictic

The only thing I can do in them is ride a bike lol. Walking on a flat serface is more useful. My school is all hilly, I don't know how girls walk up dirt hills to class @-@

Practice. XD You do it enough, you learn how to hand handle the holes a lot better.

omg I just know I can't do gravel at all. x.x; Getting from the bar to the car was just a horrible experience. u.u;

Speaking of drinking and such. Made some friends at the store I work at. c: We're going out tomorrow after work. <333  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 pm
Meromictic
Denham
Meromictic
Denham
Meromictic

Practice. XD You do it enough, you learn how to hand handle the holes a lot better.

omg I just know I can't do gravel at all. x.x; Getting from the bar to the car was just a horrible experience. u.u;

Speaking of drinking and such. Made some friends at the store I work at. c: We're going out tomorrow after work. <333

Ah that sounds like fun. I'm not old enough to drink legally, unfortunately. But yay for making friends! What kind of store do you work at?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

What did she do?

Hm my mom has the same problem some times. Although she was worse when I was younger. I don't live with my parents so I don't put up with much from them anymore. Sorry to hear that, though, that's gotta be rough.

Yeah.
I remember being told I looked inhuman when I was close to death in a hospital bed.
That was rough. But she didn't mean to be hurtful so I forgave her :3

I cant wait to move out. If I could afford it I would be gone ages ago.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

What did she do?

Yeah.
I remember being told I looked inhuman when I was close to death in a hospital bed.

Wow...that's a little harsh. I probably would have taken that really bad lol at least you understand her.
        Yeah I've only gotten away from them because I'm going to school a while away and my boyfriend partially pays for rent.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

What did she do?

Yeah.

Wow...that's a little harsh. I probably would have taken that really bad lol at least you understand her.
        Yeah I've only gotten away from them because I'm going to school a while away and my boyfriend partially pays for rent.

i took it really bad >.>
I cried for days.

Boyfrans are so handy 3nodding
I need one to save me from bugs ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:48 pm
today is a religious holiday for me guys ok

it's Dave Grohl's birthday  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games