Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 pm
dame closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, "Alright, I'm sorry for that very absolute statement. Let me revise it. -Sometimes- it -feels- like you are, okay? Does that make it better? I'm trying to -TALK- to you here! And I'm trying to do it without crying because I know how much you hate that." She looks away and blinks her eyes, jaw twitching.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 pm
-pinches the bridge of his nose, his own jaw working, trying to keep his voice leveled and calm-

Fine. Then let's talk, starting with Christmas Eve at MW. What exactly was that all about?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm
((...holy crap that was fast. rofl ))

dame sighs and lets her hands hang by her side, she gently fingers the sides of her cloak, "We have a new hush word game going on over at MW. The hush word is bar. Everytime you say bar you have to RN. I stressed happened to have said it several times that night. stare Apparently I just really like that word. One of the consequences I drew was to wear red. Another one was that all MW ladies had to dress in bikinis until 12 midnight. So, I had to get down into my bikini. Because Leko is the one who came up with the consequences and most of the game, sometimes you don't even realise what you are doing until you do it. Or know why. neutral Or know how...kinda like how my boots suddenly turned into red heels. stare I hope those pop back up come Monday. stressed I love those boots! stressed "

She pauses a moment, thinking, "I'm guessing thats also why poor Dec turned into an orange wolf thing." dame laughs gently, "Poor Daniel, he'll probably never come back to MW." lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm
-listens with his brow furrowed, not fully understanding, but knowing that sounded like something this Leko person would come up with from the times he'd observed her and what he'd heard from Icy. Still pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighs-

Well, I wasn't paying attention to your boots/heels/whatever, as much as I was paying attention to your lack of dress. stare A game huh? Right. rolleyes So is this something this Leko person does on a regular? Come up with stupid a** s**t for others to do to entertain her? stressed Well, I hope she's belly up with laughter. Emphasis on the belly up. stare Because I don't find -any- of this s**t funny.

-something she says finally register-

Wait, you say Dec was the orange werewolf? confused I thought Dec was a red headed dude. neutral -eyes flash- So apparently you weren't around anyone who'd never seen your underwear. stare Wait, no. You just mentioned that Daniel dude that you introduced me to.

-tired of standing in the frigid night air, he pushes himself off the door, stepping to the side to allow dame access. Once she begrudgingly walked in, he closed the door behind them, leaving it unlocked. He then turned and padded back to his quarters, not waiting for dame to follow-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:59 pm
dame stares after him stare , "Flame, I was in a bathing suit. stare It was not underwear! stressed " She sulkily follows after him,

"Dec's hair has been all the natural colours under the sun, including several that aren't. He dyed his hair blonde a week back or so."

She stops at the threshold of his room, hands on her hips, "Also, Leko is my friend, Flame, and fellow MW lady. They created the word game for fun. Shits and giggles. It's equal opportunity. Everyone has an equal opportunity to slip up and say the hush word. She said it that night too. Next time you go in MW, read the rules and consquences. Some of them are really funny." A genuine smile flashes across her face before she is brought back to the present.

"Anyway," she drops her hands, "Daniel has been sleeping on my couch. He had no where to go and has really bad amnesia, he cannot remember where he came from or how he got to GGG. I've tried to help him out and get him a job and things. Recently though, he's been studying hard on trying to figure out where he came from."

dame crosses her arms, leans against his doorjamb and goes back to the whole 'not dressed thing', "You didn't say a word when we had the beach theme party. stare I wore a bikini to that."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 pm
-picking up the few articles of clothing he hadn't put back on to check out the banging noise, he walks to the side of the room where his bathroom is and presses a panel a few feet from the door, opening his closet. Hanging his coat up, he tosses his scarf and gloves on a shelf, closing the panel back. He then walks over to the leather pull out and sits on the arm, looking at dame as she stood in the doorway-

Bikini. Underwear. Excuse me for not recognizing the difference when one second you're dressed and the next you're stripping your clothes off as if you were in the privacy of your own place. rolleyes Pft, friends. Same ones who saw you put out of your own place without so much as a word in your defense or absence. stressed Right.

-when she brings up the beach party, that has absolutely nothing to do with the situation the night before, he opens his mouth to tell her how petulant she's being, but refrains from it, knowing that would only add to her already sensitive nature and cause more problems for him- stressed

You need to can that bikini theme party bullshit. mad You showed up to the ******** party -in- a bikini dame, so stop trying to split hairs. stare This Daniel guy, he's staying with you? neutral And how long has that been going on?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm
She watches him as he picks up his clothing and then opens a panel that leads to a closet. neutral If it had be any other time, she would told him how freakin' cool that is. dame gives him a dry look when the says the theme party comment and instead focuses on his question.

"Since I got out from the mental institution," dame looks down and hugs herself, realising this just might be going no where. sad

"It's not like I was running around naked, Flame. You know what I wear. I wear revealing stuff all the time. I...I'm really hurt you think I was stripping," she swallows hard and turns away slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm
-raises an eyebrow, wondering if he heard her correctly- confused

Since you got out of the institution? confused And I'm just hearing about this now? neutral You know what. You damn right. evil WE don't talk. stare What about the guy you were loaning your apartment to? Is he still there? Two men dame? Two men living with you who aren't dating you? Really?

-is just about to go into the bathroom to get a wet towel when he hears what she says quietly and stands abruptly off the arm of his couch, throwing his hands in the air-

You know what, this is going no where, b/c apparently you can't get past the fact that I took issue with you stripping down to your "bikini" in public. stressed Never mind that you're holed up with two men in your apartment. mad And -I- never said you were stripping! -You- said that! I could have left out the statement about that damned place you were working at, but that's not the point. -You- assumed as much, and started griping on me! Though, I didn't help the situation when I snapped back. But I love how you seem to play up all the things that I did wrong here. I hurt your feelings because I called you a stripper, which I DID NOT, I don't understand the difference between your bikinis and underwear. Did I miss anything that -I- did to -you-?

-stalks over to his desk and grabs a decanter of cognac, pouring himself a four fingered shot in a tumbler. Downing that, he concentrated on the burn, his anger stamping it out quicker than he anticipated-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm
"What do you mean you are just hearing about this now!? I sent you letters, Flame! No, I'm not mad at you for saying I stripped down to my skivvies in the bar! I'm mad at what you said after that, Flame. 'Cage dancing, Stripping, same difference.' THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE! If you had such a problem with it, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING THEN, Flame. Instead of making that last month we spent together a living awkward hell. The person I care about and that says they care about me insuinuated I was a stripper. Who's splitting hairs now? And that was a nice night, btw, very nice Christmas Adam, to have my bo-...the man I'm dating insuinuate that I was a stripper and then be falsely arrested for solicitation because I was so damn upset I stormed out walking home in only my "underwear" and a cloak," she throws up quotes.

dame storms over to him, talking the whole way, "Why can't you just apologize for hurting my feelings?! You never do! If I had hurt your feelings I would at least say I was sorry for hurting them, even if I wasn't sorry for what I said! I'm trying really hard here to not get my feelings hurt all the damn time, okay? I'm even taking medicine for it. But there aren't many ways to take what you said." mad

"Yes, Draa is still there, Flame. And when he is there, I don't sleep there. Draa had to go back to his home world for a little bit and yes, I did take back over my room. Because, excuse me, I got tired of feeling like I was imposing on Bonnie and Dec, even though I know they don't feel that way. And since at the time I didn't have my MW quarters, I couldn't sleep there. Daniel stayed on the couch when he was there. I was in my room with the door shut, Flame. When Draa was in my room and Daniel was staying there I NEVER slept there," she starts pacing, gesturing all the while, "I went between Dec and Bonnie's, to sleeping in the hallway that lead down to my old MW quarters, to stealing away at B.A.R.C. on one of the couches. The only reason I agreed to let Draa have the bed in my apartment to begin with was because I had my MW quarters. When I got back, knowing I didn't have the MW quarters, I couldn't just kick him back out on the street. It wouldn't be right. So I just didn't stay there. I think I might have slept on the couch once while Draa was in the apartment before Daniel came. I didn't even go sleep in the bed with iggies, because I know that would just cause problems."

She stops abruptly and glares up at him, "You know what this boils down to, Flame? You don't TRUST me. Why else would you have problems with that? If you trusted me, you would KNOW I could live under the roof with two men, not that I am! and have NOTHING come about from it. I don't know why you are so threatened by them anyway. I have freaking BI tendancies, Flame. Why aren't you worried about the women I surround myself with too?" mad stressed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm
-glaring, he sets both his glass and the decanter on the desk, coming around it and closing the distance between them- evil

You knew -exactly- how I felt dame. Your attitude was to do it regardless so there was no reason for me to even continue talking about it when it was fruitless. Hell, it wasn't like I was going to leave you if you didn't stop working there, and that much was evident.

Apologize? neutral APOLOGIZE! scream That's all I've been doing since we've been together dame is apologize for every little ******** thing I say, someone else says, I did, or someone else did that gets your hackles up and sets you off! evil At least I can sit here and accept my faults, I can accept my part in what has happened, and I can admit to when I was wrong. mad YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT s**t! scream You're still skipping over the point that YOU TOOK YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN PUBLIC! evil It's still all about one damned thing, the fact that I "insinuated" you were a stripper. rolleyes

You want a ******** apology dame. Here, try this one on for size. I -apologize- for you being so used to getting your ******** way and always being ******** right that you're having such a ******** difficult time with me. I -apologize- for being older and wiser than the men you're used to dating who jump when you say how high and roll over for you. I -apologize- for the fact that I didn't realize we lived in "dames world". I -apologize- for you not understanding my feelings or where I'm coming from in this situation, but instead feeling like I don't trust you. I -apologize- for not liking the fact that you're living with two men I know nothing about, and for actually giving a damn about such when I could act as if and let it lie where it lie. I -apologize- that I had no idea you were bi-sexual and feel that I should be watching the women you hang around with. But do you know what I apologize for the most. I -apologize- that even after this, you'll still see that you're right and I'm wrong. So I -apologize- for actually having some sense and integrity. I -apologize- for accepting only half of the blame when I should have accepted the whole of it, because apparently I'm at fault, not you. I -apologize-....... you know what? If I keep listing, we'll be here all night. stare So I -apologize- for the ******** world spinning. Hows that fit? evil

-pinching the bridge of his nose and breathing hard, something clicks. He finally heard the most important part of what she'd said. Furrowing his brow, he crosses his arms and looks down at her-

You got arrested that night? stressed Dammit dame. And why didn't you come to the office and stay here when you lost your place? You knew where the hidden key was. Why would you sleep around like a hobo?

EDITED  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:55 pm
dame yells at him, "I NEVER SAID I WASN'T TO BLAME, FLAME!!!!"

Then she roughly grabs his shoulders and pulls him down to her, "What do you WANT from me, Flame?! I'm at my wit's end here! I don't know what you want me to do to make this better! I WANT our relationship to work. I WANT to be with you. I want YOU, Flame. If I could lay down and die and make it all better I would, but -I- have more integrity than that! I don't WANT to be used any more, Flame. I broke ties with my OWN ********' SISTER, for you! Because I made you an unspoken promise I wouldn't go back to her. I kept my promise. She hasn't shown up for two holidays and you don't see me running of to Switzerland to track her down. As much as I want to." Her shoulders are heaving, she grabs onto her arms, digging her fingers into her biceps until she slowly calms her breath.

"Flame..." dame's voice softens and she puts her hand on his cheek, eyes searching his, "I am trying to pour out my soul to you...I would tell you anything you wanted to know at the drop of a hat, Flame. I never said I was in the right about everything. I never said that. I want us to try and fix this. I want to understand your feelings, baby. I...I want to try and understand where you are coming from, but I can't unless you tell me them...And...yeah..." she looks down in shame, "I got arrested. It was the really shitty topping to a craptastic day." She chuckles dryly and glares off to the side before looking back at his face, "As to the key...I didn't know where the hidden key is...or if I did...I have forgotten it..." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm
-a bit thrown off balance when she takes him by the shoulders, he tenses when she mentions L being MIA for the past holidays. Before he could stand upright, she let him go to dig her nails in her upper arms, something she did whenever she was really upset. Sighing, he reaches out and gently removes her nails before she can make indentations. His face softens a bit when she palms his cheek. He closes his eyes against the warmth of her hand, letting what she said sink in.

He wanted to work things out as well, but that was going to take a lot of work and meant they both were going to have to get to know each other all over again. Or rather get to know each other better than they did the fist time around. Especially sense he didn't even know she had bi tendencies. stressed Had that been any other time, that would have his head reeling with possibilities. Opening his eyes, he places a hand against hers, curling his fingers around hers slightly-

The last thing I'd ever ask you to do is lay down and die dame. That wouldn't make a damned thing better. I want us to work, and I want you, but it seems that there are a lot of things that we don't know about each other. Which means if we're going to work, we're going to have to "start over". From the very beginning, learning the pros and the cons, the good, the bad, the ugly, the whole nine. I'm willing to do this if you are.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:24 pm
dame releases a breath she didn't know she was holding. She pulls her hand away from his face and kisses the back of it. "I am," she whispers against his hand, places hers and his back on his cheek, then kisses him gently.

After a few seconds she pulls away and cocks a hip out, placing one hand on it, cocking the attitude she had when she first met him, "Hi, I'm dame. And you're an a*****e." She puts out her hand for him to shake, when he does, she pumps his hand and keeps talkin', "I've recently spent time in a mental instituation. Real nice joint. wink I've been arrested at least three times. Various charges," she shrugs, "I'm currently in a false marriage with a man I was almost engaged to; we broke up because he cheated on me. I've had sex with three people to this date, all three of them in the last year of my life. I've experimented with females, one being a girl that lives in my apartment. We don't do nothing like that now. My parents divorced when I was six or seven. My baby sister died when I was eight. My mother died two years later when I was ten. I was then raised by my eldest sister for ten years until I went away to college. I studied to be a teacher. I worked as a teacher for about three years until things from my past, the previous mentioned arrests, came to bite me in my a**. Three years ago I was tricked into working for my sister, I'm sure you know the one. I never for a day looked back until this summer when things fell apart. I came to the MW under false pretenses. I'm glad I did. I have never, ever, truly regretted anything. I love the MW. I love the people I have met because of it. I met my current lover at MW. I hated him then. I almost ******** him in a different country. Yeah, those were wild times. It's been a wild ride, he's a stubborn mule. Did ya know that? But I like'em...I think I'll keep'em." She pauses for dramatic effect.

"...I'm damecharlie. Put'er there," she slaps his hand and grabs it in another handshake.
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm
-goes through a myriad of emotions as dame "reintroduces" herself to him. Amusement was the main one that stuck on his face, though. Deciding to play along, he straightens up when she comes to the end of her reintroduction, shaking her hand firmly while looking her in the eye-

Nice to meet you honey. twisted I'm Flame Knightmaer, a 40 year old underground Black Ops/merc/bounty hunter/bail bonding agent with little to no family, no real ties to anywhere in the world, numerous enemies, etc. Never knew my father, mother died when I was very young so I barely remember her. The closest thing I could even fathom as a father figure was Icys father, who took me under his wing and taught me everything I know.

Icy Reign is my protege/good friend/family, along with Stubbs and Horne. The boys and I were under Icys fathers guide, I over the boys and the three of us a part of a team that guarded the family and their secrets, secrets I'm to take to the grave with me. I'm known for throwing myself into my work, letting it consume me for weeks, sometimes months on end. I'm not what you'd call a hopeless romantic, but I have my moments. I've got a short temper, even shorter tolerance for stupidity, games, whining

My sexual history isn't very vast, more than ten and less than twenty. My latest conquest is a real crackpot. Swears she does s**t just to get under my skin. stare Got a killer set of legs though. I'd be a fool to have them get away. wink Er, her, let her get away that is. twisted She's stubborn too.z stare A real sore a**. stressed a**. Yea, she got a nice one of those too. twisted But the biggest and greatest thing on her is her heart. heart She's as sensitive as they come, but she can give as good as she gets.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 pm
dame smiles largely at him and then throws her arms around him, hugging him hard, "She's got a great man, too," she whispers into his ear. dame kisses him just as ferociously as she hugs him, "Lastest conquest, eh?" dame chuckles against his lips.

After breaking the kiss, she leans back and looks up at him, "There is one more thing, Flame. Well...two. I am quitting my job at the JD, keeping my job at B.A.R.C. and going back to school. Now, before you just jump in with your crazyass conclusions talk2hand , listen. Starting in January I am going to Colourmine's School of Dance for Semi-Professional Dancers. My concentration will be in Performance Dance, but Colour wants her pupils to have an all encompassing degree so I will be trained in all types of dance. She gave me a special scholarship, which really meant she felt sorry for me but felt I had potential so she gave me a break. I will be helping out in her other places of businesses. She owns another school of dance for younger students, which I will help out there, and she also owns the place you hate. However, I won't be working in the night club part, if I do it will be serving drinks. During the day it is a restaurant. And during the week some nights it is a theatre. I will be waitressing and whatever else needs to be done like making sets and such. So I'll get a little bit of theatre experience too." During all the she has starting to get really excited, she is containing it the best she can but without even realising it she is bouncing on her heels, eyes shining with happiness. "Oh! My dad offered to pay too. Finally got off his lazyass to help me out and try and be a father. rolleyes " dame cocks her head to the side, "Flame...did you really never get my letters? I mailed them to your office..." confused

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games