Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:10 pm
"Mo! I just heard the fabulous news!!!!!" Kenzie rushes in and hugs Mo. "Welcome to Hufflepuff!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 am
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Valerie is hungry after exploring her new common room and enters the Great Hall for a snack. Seeing some of her friends from the Mess Tent, she heads over to say hello.

"Hello, guys! I was finally sorted, too!" She waves happily at the group. "And congrats, Mo, on your sorting, too."

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

"Thank you, Kenzie!" Mo smiles broadly. "And Valerie, congrats!"

Mo motions to her lap, which is filled with colorful candies. "These are muggle candies my family keeps around for me, they are hard candies shaped like fruit, with fruit juice inside, would anyone like one?"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 pm
"Wow Ravenclaw is awesome! I hope you get some friends in there soon!" Kenzie sits down at the table grabbing a dinner role and a plate of pasta. She eyes the candies Mo has. "They look good, but I don't want any I prefer muggle gummie candy to their hard candy. That and chocolate. Nothing beats chocolate."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"Oh I love chocolate! I don't do gummies though, I don't eat anything made with gelatin. Just a bit of a tweak with me!"

Mo slowly stretches and looks around.

"When do classes start? I'm a bit of a bookworm and already have some questions on the text."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:46 pm
"I have no idea. I hope they start soon, with my luck I'll be so ready for classes and then miss the first day." Kenzie looks at her empty plate, and then scans the food in front of her. Kenzie sighs and grabs another roll. "What I really want is for quidditch to start. I'm really ADD and with out a sport to play I think I'll go crazy, back at home I take dance classes 24/7, I can't stand not being active, I think I might go for a walk around the grounds later." With that thought, Kenzie decides to put some more pasta on her plate, and throws in some veggies as an after thought.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

Morbid grabs some corn and carrots, and nibbles them slowly, while eyeballing a plate full of chocolates.

"I'm not much into exercise, but flying is fun."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm
"I'm not one much for exercise, but I love dance. I don't really consider it exercise, though I guess technically it is, but it's just lots of fun." Kenzie smiles to herself lost in thought. "I guess I like it also because there is no such thing as the perfect dancer. There is always room to improve, always something new to try, and in the lack of perfection there is a freedom to be imperfect, and that imperfection is a perfection in and of itself."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 am
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

"Thanks, Mo! I'd love some! I'll save them for after the meal." Valerie takes a few candies for later. "And I can't wait for classes to start! I'm so prepared right now! And it will give me something to do. I'm way too clumsy for sports."

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:31 am

First Year, Hufflepuff

"I'm not really the dancing type either, haha. I enjoy riding my bike, but i'm not very strong and don't have much stamina, I spend more time reading than biking, that's for sure! I don't know how i'd feel with all of that pressure to improve, though.

Mo turns to Valeria. "You can crunch them right away, but I like to suck on them for a while first them bite in, otherwise the candy shell is pretty thick. Muggles have some dangerous treats, like Jawbreakers! My biological parents are Muggles, so my adoptive mothers like me to engage in the Muggle world, too. And I also am quite clumsy, that's why I only play Keeper, i'm not coordinated enough to aim a bludger or quaffle and catch snitches!"

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:38 am
"If I were to play I'd be more cut out to be a seeker, I'm a bit scared of large objects flying at me at high speeds." Kenzie says, "I guess that cuts out most sports, but I do enjoy playing as a hobby I couldn't do it in a pro game. Dance for me is really liberating, though I guess my tumbling tendencies don't quite make sense."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:22 am

First Year, Hufflepuff

"I've played every position, I just enjoy keeping more. You have to be attentive for any position, but with Keeper you don't really have to worry about bludgers as much, thankfully. Most beaters seem to aim for the chasers to try and cut down on the ability to score goals.

I'm not good with muggle sports myself, except for tumbling and other gymnastic-y stuff, but it's been years since I did any of that."

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 pm
"I haven't officially been a part of any classes for tumbling in years now, but I always find excuses to stay in practice."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:30 pm
Kori walked into the giant Great Hall for dinner. She had just been taking a nap. "Oh, hello." said Kori, spotting some people sitting around a table. "What are you talking about?" She eyed the plates filled with food on the table, and grabbed some eagerly.

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm
"Hey. Just sports, quidditich and any other random thing that pops into our ADD minds." Kenzie pushes her empty plate away from herself to make room for Kori.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games