Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 am

why dont you the expert here tell me exactly what is wrong with Alex. make a list so i can link you to all the hard work that proves that he is legit.

Edit. hell aziel ran me through a bunch of the same and went with the conclusion that if anything was wrong with him it was shins doing sense he approved everything i asked for. well not everything there was alot he denied but you get what im sayin.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 am

It's a little more useful than that. I didn't give you everything, just the main idea on how to shut down the gates with ninjutsu. I'm surprised no one's done it before. xD

Kazzoh

Codger

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 am

drizzit1121
why dont you the expert here tell me exactly what is wrong with Alex. make a list so i can link you to all the hard work that proves that he is legit.

Edit. hell aziel ran me through a bunch of the same and went with the conclusion that if anything was wrong with him it was shins doing sense he approved everything i asked for. well not everything there was alot he denied but you get what im sayin.

The character may be legit, but the s**t you've been coming up with in the roleplay sure ain't. First of all, suddenly making your tentacles one rank higher, there ain't s**t like that listed in that jutsu, or your jutsu. You just came up with it on the spot, that's not legit. AT ALL.
Next, rehydrating yourself three posts earlier then what the clan page said, perhaps the blood isn't going to your head right, or do you have a case of mental retardation?
I could make up a lot more, but your probably going to make more bullshit up.

@Kazz
No one was thinking about Scuba, air pressure and Naruto at that time in the past. xD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 am

•Blood Ridden Waters[Custom Jutsu Rank C] this jutsu is what made them stronger and faster. not made up had to train for it and everything.

second releasing the second gate has complete body re rejuvenation. gaining blood back is my interpretation of the meaning.

and third this one isnt on you. i do not have to dehydrate any of my body when i add blood to my water jutsu. i just have to add ten chakra. i did that so it would be more fair and make sense.

anything else i need to get this patched up soon before every one hates me cause of your stupid bull s**t.

link for blood ridden waters.

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

ahh silencing the blasphemers is a great thing to do . listen at the proof man im like the bad a** version of myself.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am

I have a whole lot more to point out, Shithead.

Alex uses his own blood to give himself greater control over his suiton techniques. By draining some of his blood into the water, the technique will attain a blood red color, have slightly more power, be able to reach a bit farther than normal.

SLIGHTLY. Not one god-damn rank higher.
Also, the tentacle jutsu lasts only the post you use it unless it was stated in the jutsu, instead you continued using it without continued chakra loss.

2nd gate does not list complete rehydration, it only assists raises stamina and assists in recovery. MAJOR wounds however are NOT healed.

You used almost all your blood for the last move, that would be counted as major.

Your the one with stupid bullshit.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 am

When you try to give proof, make sure you're giving facts. You aren't bad-a**. You have your head stuck up your a**.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 am

Desin Slight
@Kazz
No one was thinking about Scuba, air pressure and Naruto at that time in the past. xD
Which is what makes this ore-sama so genius! cool

Kazzoh

Codger

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am

sorry i had to edit stop insulting me directly man or we are going to have a problem.

second if you followed the link i gave you to the last edited version that got posted you would see that it was put in so as not to confuse anyone. shin doesent like to say the word ranks. but to clarify thats where i put it just in case anyone was wondering.

third i didnt say rehdration i meant rejuvenation stupid spell check i edited that earlier and since blood loss is like a thing for my blood line that i get back riducously fast its not a stretch to say the second gate healed my barely damaged body.

keep your opinions to yourself.

you know normaly i would have let this go and let the mods take care of it.[you know do what they say when they say it.] but i must admit the gold im getting is great and im having fun. though i could do with the insults but whatever MRHIGHANDMIGHTY.

is that enough for you to suck it up and get over it or is there more or even something i missed.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:32 am

The worst part is that there's no way to counter it. ._.
You've made yourself all but invincible to Taijutsu~
But Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are still there to ******** with you. xD.

Desin Slight

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 am

Oh my. Des is a firecracker. XD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 am

There's no way to counter it at all, unless you kill him first. But by the time you realize it, it'll be too late. xP

Ninjutsu's no problem, my only weakness is fire but my second element is Suiton so that doesn't matter. It's just Genjutsu that can ******** me over, since this place is iffy on Kai rules.

Muffy- Of course, what did you expect of the man who became my disciple?

Kazzoh

Codger

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 am

drizzit1121
sorry i had to edit stop insulting me directly man or we are going to have a problem.

second if you followed the link i gave you to the last edited version that got posted you would see that it was put in so as not to confuse anyone. shin doesent like to say the word ranks. but to clarify thats where i put it just in case anyone was wondering.

third i didnt say rehdration i meant rejuvenation stupid spell check i edited that earlier and since blood loss is like a thing for my blood line that i get back riducously fast its not a stretch to say the second gate healed my barely damaged body.

keep your opinions to yourself.

you know normaly i would have let this go and let the mods take care of it.[you know do what they say when they say it.] but i must admit the gold im getting is great and im having fun. though i could do with the insults but whatever MRHIGHANDMIGHTY.

is that enough for you to suck it up and get over it or is there more or even something i missed.

Slightly is far from an entire rank dumbass. Shin may not like the word ranks, but just because you put slightly does not ******** mean it's an entire goddamn rank.

Your third point. You obviously didn't read your clan page. Saiketsu rehydrate themselves at FOUR posts. READ. 4. The second gate does not list anything about that so it's still four posts. Stop making your crap up to prove your point. You're making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Are you completely sure you weren't listed as "Mentally retarded" when you were a child or were you just born in some sewer?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 am

digital m u f f i n s
Oh my. Des is a firecracker. XD

Eh, I hate idiots. >.<

@Kazz
No one would expect anything less. I just hope I'm not channeling Cubbers. xD.
EDIT:
Yup, one Ranmaru's Strengthen Genjutsu is enough to screw you up pretty badly. What do you mean by iffy? ._.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:43 am

And you seem to be evading my point about the tentacles lasting more then a post, u dumb? Do I have to ty|D3 |_|K3 D|Z so you can understand me?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games