Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:46 am

Stargazer Lily
((Keep an eye on dame sweatdrop *Can almost hear Icy's voice: "I'll keep an eye on her alright. She won't move when I'm done keeping an eye on her." * ninja wink *Glomps Kat & Icy.* Lily understands why Icy might want to put a hurt on someone. Though she fears it might just be her. ))

{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl }}
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 am

She gives him a husky laugh, "Dec, darlin', I don't think you could handle this older woman....but I appreciate the offer. wink "

She sighs, "Speaking of being old....there are some days I wish I could just forget about responsibilities and just cut loose. Go get my groove back, if you know what I mean? "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Dec pouted, "But that's the best thing about a gorgeous woman like yourself. It's not about trying TO handle; it's all about BEING handled." cool

He raises an eyebrow at her words, "Hasn't that fellow I saw you with at the Arabian Nights party been taking care of you? A pretty lady like yourself needs to be wined, dine, and partied. Break the days of responcibility and monotony." His eyes sparkled mischeviously.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

She gives Dec a sad smile, "Unfortunately, I haven't seen much of Officer Showcase lately. It's difficult with him being a cop, never know when he's gonna be available, or off undercover for God knows how long. And besides, the last time I saw him, I kinda...had to fib to him about my whereabouts. So, I'm wondering if I should let him go before he finds out about my current activities. sweatdrop "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Dec raised and eyebrow curiously, "Are your recent activities such a secret?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 pm

She turns her head and looks at Dec through her lashes, "We aren't called Most Wanted ladies just for the hell of it, darlin'. I'm a retired merc, sweetie." She sips her coffee and waits to see what Dec's response to that little tidbit of information will be.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 pm

((Shame on Showcase, leaving you alone to stew for so long. Never a good idea to let a woman stew...))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Stargazer Lily
((Shame on Showcase, leaving you alone to stew for so long. Never a good idea to let a woman stew...))

((LOL! Well, he ain't gonna be too happy to find out Kat's been playing on the wrong side of the law... sweatdrop which is why Kat is thinking about breaking it off w/him.... sad ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:19 pm

(( crying ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

((Aw, don't cry, Lily....*huggles* Kat kinda secretly missed the excitement of her old job anyways....using her mind to come up with plans and all that... wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Dec blinked, "Well, some how I missed that little tidbit. Are all the ladies as dangerous in some form or another?" he was taking it rather well. "I supose that a cop would have some rather strong feelings about ... but aren't you retired?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 pm

((Lily's feeling a little vulnerable right now. rofl ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 pm

*knocks on the door*

Hello, is there anyone hear?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Decorera
Dec blinked, "Well, some how I missed that little tidbit. Are all the ladies as dangerous in some form or another?" he was taking it rather well. "I supose that a cop would have some rather strong feelings about ... but aren't you retired?"

((LOL @ Brat...Lily should be feeling pretty damn good after that night w/Harv! rofl ))

Grinning at Dec, she finishes her coffee and gets up to toss her cup and make herself a drink. "Well, Psyzapp used to be connected with the Italian mafia, Icy's a bounty hunter, and Leko....well, Leko is a demonic succubus, so I'd watch my step around her if she's needing energy. wink "

She makes her usual and returns to her seat next to Dec. "And I suppose you would have to call me "semi-retired" at the moment....there are some issues that are fixin' to be taken care of, and then maybe I can go back into retirement." She gives Dec a serious look, "I do hope I can trust you with this information I've just let you in on....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Dec mimes locking his lips and throwing away the key. He also crosses his heart just for good measure.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games