Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am

Kazzoh
Have you ever heard of Scuba divers dying because they resurfaced too quickly? Why do you think that is?

nitrogen build up taking the place of oxygen in the blood stream.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am

Something to do with the pressure difference. Google it. I don't feel like explaining. XD

Ahhh. Lazy a**. Ayaki [ Hon's character] killed by accident by interfering in a spar with Shigeru [ snow / Ed ] and Jae [ my gal] . I think this is something you kinda have to get involved in. o.o''

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

drizzit1121
yeah maybe but i have another charcter and it seems that you are king of making them rank fast so i would just simply like to know. in return i can have Alex teach you swift wind some time.

I'd rather die then have that weak skill as my custom.

@Muffy and Kaz
Aaaah. That makes perfect sense now.

How come Ayaki died? What happened? xP
I don't wanna read all that o.o.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am

hey man no need to dis me. i thought i made my peace with you dont blow it all up again.

lazyactor

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 am

I said, Some is forgiven. Not all, some. Not all.
And some for me is quite, meh.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

[sigh] then what man. what makes you happy about it. how about i let you just kill my rpc then. go find him at leaf he is sleeping just go kill him its easy then i can start over and not have to worry about this bull any more

lazyactor

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 am

Bingo! "The Bends."

The Nitrogen is actually expanding because of how the diver surfaced. The air bubbles in the body while diving were formed in high pressure systems. So when a diver rapidly ascends from a high pressure system to a low pressure system it has hazardous effects. You can see it clearly if you dive, and blow out a bubble. The bubble starts small but as it climbs it becomes huge due to the change in pressure. Now imagine that happening in your body. It's not quite as severe as you'd think but plenty of people have died from it.

That was with only an ordinary blood flow rate, now imagine what would happen should someone releases the Third gate and the body literally becomes red from the increased blood flow. It's common to practice to never ascend faster than the bubbles you blow out. But what if I change the pressure in the air instantaneously?

Muffy- Goddamn it. This is why I don't like letting people into Konoha so easily. -__-'
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 am

[@ Des]: She took a hit for Jae. Got skewered by Shigeru in the process. Nothing much too it. It's the small things that are dramatic.

[@ Kazzy]: You swear! XD It's not like this happens every day.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 am

so apparently some people just cant be humble so to calm my nerves i am listening to cage the elephant. ah so good.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 am

Damn right I swear! Did anyone at least consider the trouble that I the Hokage would be put through? xD

What am I supposed to do just send her back to Yuki in a box with a note saying: "My bad, your shinobi bit the dust while she was kickin' it in Konoha. Hope we still cool."

Kazzoh

Codger

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:28 am

digital m u f f i n s

[@ Des]: She took a hit for Jae. Got skewered by Shigeru in the process. Nothing much too it. It's the small things that are dramatic.

[@ Kazzy]: You swear! XD It's not like this happens every day.

It isn't that dramatic for me since Choco was planning to kill her off anyway. xD.

@Kazz
God damn it Kazz. You've found a way to screw over more then half of the Taijutsu user's in this guild. xD.
EDIT:
*reads "Send her back in a box" *
YES. Hahahaha. lol
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 am

or you frame the murder on a rogue from another village that would be willing to help you at kazz

do you know any of those?

lazyactor

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 am

Des- I know. I've single-handedly just killed off high performance Taijutsu in this guild, and the best thing about it is I don't even have to make custom jutsu to use it. The High and Low Air Pressure techniques are canon here and I just learned them, it's not like water pressure but with Kazuya being a Fuuton genius I can pretty much make it that way. Now you all see the power of Wind. xP

Drizzy- I may know one >.>, but then things get real messy. Snow is the Leaf's ally it'd kinda look bad on us if we let a Cloud rogue kill an ally shinobi.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

ok just sayin use before they find a way to kill him. hell if desin wouldn't ignore me i say he can just go kill him. i will let him. get his pride back and all that bull. i cant take it my entire charcter is being second guessed and reviewed. makes me not even want to rp any more.

lazyactor

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 am

drizzit1121
ok just sayin use before they find a way to kill him. hell if desin wouldn't ignore me i say he can just go kill him. i will let him. get his pride back and all that bull. i cant take it my entire charcter is being second guessed and reviewed. makes me not even want to rp any more.

Your entire character being second guessed and reviewed is the right thing to do. Considering you've been apparently doing the same bullcrap for months, and yes, I'm angry that you beat me, but not as much as the fact you got that win by not even following the restrictions of the guild, your clan and making up a lot of other s**t. Just ******** off dude, just ******** off. Also stop trying to act like your sad, no one give's a damn if it's bringing you down or not. If you don't want to roleplay anymore, feel free to quit the guild.

@Kazz
Well, there are still lots of ways to achieve high performance. Raiton no Yoroi and Kanjo's Heaven-Hell Correspondence for one. Thanks though since you've pointed that little tidbit, and my Monk has Fuuton, You've found me an effective counter for any Taijutsu ninja faster then me. cool

I never doubted the power of wind though, especially after seeing Rasen Shuriken. That s**t was insane. xD.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games