Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm
{{But he's so cute!!! Can't get mad at him. XD}}

Amy stared at Karrie, slowly absorbing what he said, what he meant, and then laughed softly in relief, tears coming to her eyes. One fell down her cheek and she felt her heart lift. She swore it didn't even feel like she was sitting down anymore, just floating in the air.

She cupped his face tenderly and kissed his cheek before resting her forehead against his and closing her eyes, cherishing the moment.

Then she heard Velcore. Instead of ruining the moment, though, it only seemed to enhance it. Her family. She was surrounded by a man that was in love with her and their two babies. She didn't need anymore than that.

She giggled and looked over at Velcore, leaning back from Karrie slightly. "Yep, it's dinner, Velcore. Good thing you came in and checked or the hamburger might have burned."

She reached over from her spot on the counter and stirred it a little bit. As she was doing this, she casually said.

"Oh, and Thistle? You and I are going back home tonight. For good."

Thistle squeaked in surprise, looked at Amy with wide eyes, and then whinnied loudly, happily. She ran over to Velcore and nuzzled him happily.

Amy looked over at Velcore and Thistle and smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm
*grins widely at Amy, then looks over at Velcore and Thistle*

After dinner, right?

*laughs* Yes, Velcore, after dinner. *lets go of Amy to add the seasoning to the meat*

Yay! mrgreen *nuzzles Thistle, then walks over to Amy, standing up on his back feet to nuzzle her too*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Chef_Karrie
After dinner, right?

{{ rofl so cute!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:06 pm
((Jumping ahead a bit here...))

*On her way home, Kits sends a text to Amy*

text from Kits to Amy
We have our first security guard! His orientation's tomorrow afternoon.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
After spending a nice evening at home with Dec, Bonnie and Miru, dame waits until Miru goes to sleep. She then stands and asks Bonnie if she can borrow the car. She has a little... mad Flame business she needs to take care of. Dec and Bonnie exchange glances before Bonnie reluctantly agrees. dame thanks her and gives her a big hug. Telling them she'll see them later, dame grabs the keys and goes out to the car, hopping in and turning it on, heading straight for Flame's office.

Once there, dame turns of the car and goes up to the door, banging on it roughly with her booted foot. When he opens the door, she just stares at him. stare ... mad stare

((Flame and dame will continue it tomorrow, we're tired, rofl ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am
((Retropost - Sunday night into Monday))

After leaving Aqua Springs in good spirits, Daniel headed for the nearest cybercafe. There was one just a few blocks from the resort, and Daniel hustled inside. As he sat down at a terminal he hoped that the same instinctual memory that allowed him to construct and understand the things he had extended to computers as well. The hard part would be getting past the log in to use the internet. After a few failed attempts of random guessing he gave up on just entering random ideas. Instead he located a simple word processer program and began to type away almost wildly.

Some of what he was seeing himself write down looked familiar, as if he had seen it before, while some of it he recognized as having read during his reseacrh of his puzzle problem. The rest was complete gibberish to him. But he didn't try to stop and analyze any of it, instead he focused on watching other people in the cafe while letting his hands work by themselves. May as well just roll with this stuff until I figure it out. Half an hour later, and Daniel found that he had several pages of what could only be program code. Finding a simple executer, Daniel ran whatever it was he had written.

For a moment nothing happened. Then the screen blinked. Then flashed rapidly, before returning to its previous state. After some clicking around, Daniel found a password requirement still in place, but when he typed in the first thought to come to mind, it worked. Pleased to find that whatever he had done had worked, Daniel immediately began searching for anything and everything regarding security work. He discounted nothing, reading everything from local statutes, to current trends in crime and prevention measures, to even the latest styles of uniforms.

Sometime around midnight the cafe employees closed up and he had to leave. An hour later though he was back, and after the last employee left, he popped his way back into the cafe and resumed his search. By the time the sun began to peak into the window the next morning, Daniel figured he knew everything he needed to know about security work, physical, electronic, or otherwise. Straightening his jacket as he headed out the back, Daniel quickly left the area. There was a store not too far from where he was that he needed to get to before it opened.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 pm
-having just made it in from Hornes house, he was in the middle of stripping off his clothes for a shower when he heard something banging on the front door to his office. Groaning, he half a** redresses, leaving his shirt unbuttoned and opened as he padded from his living space to the outer area of the building. Approaching the glass doors, he sees it's dame, kicking the door instead of knocking. Scowling, he unlocked and snatched the door open, both staring daggers at each other-

Is there a reason why you're kicking my glass door like a loon and giving me the "look"? stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 pm
(( rofl Whoops! Didn't know it was glass! rofl rofl ))

dame's eyes can't help but travel down his open shirt but quickly refocus themselves. She mock laughs, " rofl stare That's rich. stare "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:03 pm
-staring at her oddly, he raises a brow, then furrows it again-

....... neutral What? confused Are you going to start that cryptic talk again?! stressed

-crosses his arms and leans against the open door, well aware of the freezing air whipping past dame through it and him-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:05 pm
dame crosses her own arms, purple cloak blowing inwards from the wind, " mad You, sir, are an a**! mad stressed scream "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:22 pm
-reaches up and rubs his forehead, wondering if she came all the way out there just to tell him that-

So I've been told. stare But you know what? It takes one to know one, and I can certainly say the same thing about you love. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm
"'I can say the same about you!'" dame mocks his attitude, "'I'm rubber and you're glue. Anything you say bounces of me and-' Seriously?" She places her hands on her hips, "How old are you? stressed When are you going to stop hiding behind your 'sayings' and actually talk? mad That's why we're in this predicament!!!! stressed None of us ever talk! stressed " dame gestures angrily throughout.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Please. Only you would take what I said and chop it up to some silly a** childish pre-school antics. stare You know, for someone who tries so hard to make everyone believe she's grown and an adult, you sure know how to act your shoe size. rolleyes You're right. We don't talk. Anymore. But it has nothing to do with "my sayings". stressed I know we lost touch, and I take my full share of the blame for it, but I'm not alone in the end result of this.

-feels a particularly sharp gust of wind slash through his opened shirt, but he doesn't budge, refusing to let her in if she was going to continue to act that way-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 pm
"I never said you were alone in this. That's why I said 'WE'. And I love how you have to cut me down everytime we argue. Definitely makes me want to want to talk to you," she looks off to the side, "Think you've done enough cutting me down lately."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm
eek Seriously. Seriously?! You're shitting me, right? mad ........You know what, fine. Yea, you're right. rolleyes That's -exactly- what I do -every- time we argue. -I'm- the one who's always picking on poor dame. rolleyes Thanks for pointing that out. Anything else while we're at it? stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games