Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm
Intrigued, Misa asks eagerly "Ohhh.... what courses are you taking right now?" Misa always loved hearing stories about the students' lives.

((ooc: I don't think i've made 30 posts yet.... thanks though~))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 pm
Rabbit walked into the hall "Oh merlin i'm hungry"  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm
"Hey Rabbit!" Kenzie waves, then turns back to Misa, "Oh well, once the term starts I'm hoping to take Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, and Transfiguration. I'll have to see what's available though when everything gets up and running again though."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm
Rabbit sat next to kenzie "Yup i'm going to take ghoul studies and magical creature too "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:41 pm
Morbid potters around, sweeping up leftover food that had been dropped between the tables.

"Hey guys!" Mo smiles brightly. "What is everyone up to? I just got in from a bicycle ride, it is sooooo nice out! And on the topic of posts and sorting, how can I tell how many posts I have? And when is sorting done?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:18 pm
((occ: Go to "guild members" type your name in the search box, and it will tell you how many posts you have, sorting is going on right now, just post in there.))

"Hey Mo!" Kenzie smiles. "Yeah it is a really pretty day!"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
((occ: Go to "guild members" type your name in the search box, and it will tell you how many posts you have, sorting is going on right now, just post in there.))

"Hey Mo!" Kenzie smiles. "Yeah it is a really pretty day!"
[well i have 126 posts but i can't tell how many are rp posts and which are from the games, and the notice board says the posts in spinners end don't count...]

"Hello Kenzie!" Mo smiles brightly, as per usual, as she is a very friendly person. "I heard it's going to be nice all weekend, spring really is here! I even saw a Cardinal yesterday. So pretty! It's a good thing my cat stays indoors because otherwise he would have been chasing it everywhere!!

So what are your plans for the weekend? I'm just planning on trying to ride my bike while it's nice out, in fact i'm going out today after lunch."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 pm
"Oh wow, things sure have been busy since I was last here. Can I get anybody anything?" Misa looks around and sees a couple of new faces. eager to make some new friends, Misa goes to introduce herself "Hi there! I don't recall seeing you around before. I'm Misa, who are you?"
Morbid Obesity

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 pm
Misa-tan
"Oh wow, things sure have been busy since I was last here. Can I get anybody anything?" Misa looks around and sees a couple of new faces. eager to make some new friends, Misa goes to introduce herself "Hi there! I don't recall seeing you around before. I'm Misa, who are you?"

"Hi! I'm Morbid Obesity, a self-chosen name, and you can call me Morbid or Mo. I've been here a few weeks so far, and it's dreadfully boring being a house-elf. i just did my sorting test today, and really want to get into some classes."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm
"I hope you end up in the house that you want Mo! I got to head up to my dorm now! See y'all later!" Kenzie waves goodbye and head out.

((occ: I'm heading out of town for a dance competition. Won't be back till Sunday. See y'all later. Good luck Mo! smile ))  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 am
"Well, I seriously hope for Slytherin, though i'd still be happy in Ravenclaw. Of course, any house will be fine, as each house has it's own great characteristics, and I would love to be an asset to whichever house i'm in."

[good luck in your dance competition!!]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:57 pm
"Wow! Those are the same houses I'd want to join. It's so nice to meet you!"
Misa jumps up and down in excitement of meeting a new friend, even if she may not stay that long.  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:03 am
"Neat! Honestly, no matter what house i'm in I will be happy, as each house has good points to them."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:45 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

Valerie enters the Great Hall to clean a little. She sees a few people that she knows.

"Hello, guys! How are you doing? I'm hoping to be sorted soon. I really want to join in some classes." Mopping around the seats, Valerie is careful not to get students' feet wet.

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:35 am
"Hello Everyone! I've been sorted! I am a new member of... Hufflepuff!"

Morbid smiles around at everyone, sitting on a seat with her feet up to avoid the mop.

"I can't wait to start some classes. I've already visited my new tent, it's charming!"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games