Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:53 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
I always laugh when someone is posting 'I'm sooo board' in there. One time We were board so me made Fade To Black give us a fashion show XD
~.^ but ofcourse.
the coach is a cool guy. He's a history teacher working on his PhD. he went to school in new york and all this stuff that just makes you think 'what in theck are you doing here?'
I believe that Gaia is not the place to go to when you're bored. I mean, all you see are people saying that they're bored... and apperently Gaia doesn't alleviate that. Ooo~ fun. It must've been a good one. :3 I love her style.
B]
XD Everyone's different though. And it's good to have these people spread out. PX
You make your own fun here. Fade has great style and normally she would of bitten your head off to ask such a thing but it was a full moon and she ran off like a girl that drank too much coffee.
~
Yes but this school is a little hole in the wall community college. @.@ he could be getting payed more and get treated better if he just went to another town.
And people must not be very good at that. Too much coffee and bored? Sounds like a dangerous combination.
Not everyone's in it for the money, but.. being treated better? You'd think someone would want that. n.n
*nod nod* that's why muffins, ninjas, and cheese is so randomly popular. ^^; we've had a lot of dancing around a tip hat nights.
Welll if they became a teacher XD It's totally clear they are not interested in money.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 pm
holy cheese! cheese_whine  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:57 pm
whew!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
I didn't make dinner last night so he had one on me. It's a hard item to wear...let alone draw x.x
Never fall in love *shakes head* never fall in love.
Yeah here I am think jade will kick me off any secound but she keep running off and doing other things!
yeah I got to spend the money that was obtained from the pop mechines.
Hum I was always told it was the 97th time.The times they are a change'n
Ah. XD I hadn't thought that far ahead. I guess you had to draw a lot of them in that art thread~
Yepyep, ya gotta be careful not to fall into those holes. PX
XD Gotta love it.
Ooo~ I used to get to do that. Although my mom would take most of it. I would just get the money from collecting and recycling the cans.
O: I got it one time early! Sweet! One point for me. x3
*nod nod* Quite a bit. Don't you ushally do tektek tests on stuff before you quest...I mean save for it?
-.- yep.
No wonde why she's studying language *gets hit with rock*
XD Oh I recycled cans. And lots of them. I also sold drinks and food to my mom's workers durring break.
Last I checked you didn't like the point system.
*laughs* I don't tektek specific items for specific outfits. I still like my g blade and won't sell it. I knew the combinations wouldn't be that great... it's why I held off on buying on for os long. ^^; Stupid bulky thing. I still like the color. It'll go great with the wildfloer grey hairstyle. ;] ...I just hadn't thought about drawing it~
^^;
Those rocks sure keep coming in out of nowhere too. o .o I sure hope my home's still intact...
Smart.
Not your point system. >.> I like the kind where you chalk one up in the air and it just hangs there... and it's not really used for anything.

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:00 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
i was hard core what can I say? Only you @.@
Investing in tumps Step one: DONT!
I don't take a quote from a disney movie as a truth ^^; Ok then your right an elephant isn't the best for a dietary plan but it would be a great 'what not to do'
Was hardcore? Pssh. You are hardcore.
^^; Step two: Get a pair of scissors...
Yesyes, or it can talk all about how its bigboned, but in shape. :]]
^^; You got me there.
XD
An elephant can hold a lot of water in it's trunk. And that's how he works out.
B] I mean, you're Karma. You're the essence of everything great.
;3
Not to mention all those trees he moves. PX So~ then you're right, he'd be a better spokesman for a diet plan about being fit and loving yourself... but not one of those crazy crash diets where you gain it all back and then some as soon as you stop it.
I should be put in a perfume O:
>< In my libary I have a list of every flower @.@ who would need that!
Elephant ever last Diet plan: Fell good about yourself.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:00 pm
TokyoSamurai94
whoa its almost there!
Indeed it is! =D
Stick around and with the 1k. x]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
You make your own fun here. Fade has great style and normally she would of bitten your head off to ask such a thing but it was a full moon and she ran off like a girl that drank too much coffee.
~
Yes but this school is a little hole in the wall community college. @.@ he could be getting payed more and get treated better if he just went to another town.
And people must not be very good at that. Too much coffee and bored? Sounds like a dangerous combination.
Not everyone's in it for the money, but.. being treated better? You'd think someone would want that. n.n
*nod nod* that's why muffins, ninjas, and cheese is so randomly popular. ^^; we've had a lot of dancing around a tip hat nights.
Welll if they became a teacher XD It's totally clear they are not interested in money.
Ah, don't forget the ever popular pocky. o_O Glad I wasn't around for those.
Very true~

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:04 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:05 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
^^; You got me there.
XD
An elephant can hold a lot of water in it's trunk. And that's how he works out.
B] I mean, you're Karma. You're the essence of everything great.
;3
Not to mention all those trees he moves. PX So~ then you're right, he'd be a better spokesman for a diet plan about being fit and loving yourself... but not one of those crazy crash diets where you gain it all back and then some as soon as you stop it.
I should be put in a perfume O:
>< In my libary I have a list of every flower @.@ who would need that!
Elephant ever last Diet plan: Fell good about yourself.
*snickers* You'd give Ax a run for its money.
People who are collecting flowers... Do you have a list of the unreleased flowers?
B] We should market this. You be the spokesperson.

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:05 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
I didn't make dinner last night so he had one on me. It's a hard item to wear...let alone draw x.x
Never fall in love *shakes head* never fall in love.
Yeah here I am think jade will kick me off any secound but she keep running off and doing other things!
yeah I got to spend the money that was obtained from the pop mechines.
Hum I was always told it was the 97th time.The times they are a change'n
Ah. XD I hadn't thought that far ahead. I guess you had to draw a lot of them in that art thread~
Yepyep, ya gotta be careful not to fall into those holes. PX
XD Gotta love it.
Ooo~ I used to get to do that. Although my mom would take most of it. I would just get the money from collecting and recycling the cans.
O: I got it one time early! Sweet! One point for me. x3
*nod nod* Quite a bit. Don't you ushally do tektek tests on stuff before you quest...I mean save for it?
-.- yep.
No wonde why she's studying language *gets hit with rock*
XD Oh I recycled cans. And lots of them. I also sold drinks and food to my mom's workers durring break.
Last I checked you didn't like the point system.
*laughs* I don't tektek specific items for specific outfits. I still like my g blade and won't sell it. I knew the combinations wouldn't be that great... it's why I held off on buying on for os long. ^^; Stupid bulky thing. I still like the color. It'll go great with the wildfloer grey hairstyle. ;] ...I just hadn't thought about drawing it~
^^;
Those rocks sure keep coming in out of nowhere too. o .o I sure hope my home's still intact...
Smart.
Not your point system. >.> I like the kind where you chalk one up in the air and it just hangs there... and it's not really used for anything.
Oh I totally agree on having one.
Soap opera!!!
It's comes out when I'm being mean ^^;
i was making money even when I was 12 u.u;;
Ok XD funny image with that. We will use that one from now on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:07 pm
heart  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:07 pm
NeveroddoreveN
TokyoSamurai94
whoa its almost there!
Indeed it is! =D
Stick around and with the 1k. x]
Aka: please win so I don't have to recieve 1k not that I will because I'm timing this out right now so I will not win.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:08 pm
domokun  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:09 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
~
Ah, don't forget the ever popular pocky. o_O Glad I wasn't around for those.
Very true~
Only among the people who know what it is... We were fully clothed!
I would like to be a teacher but schools have to much drama.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games