Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 am

Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight

@Zei
Hahaha, You can still make haste to Leaf in disguise again, and try to take his lifeless body for yourself. o.o''...If Kein was able to avoid what I believe would be increased patrol because of that big-a** Uchiha compound explosion. xD.

I know right it seems like that whole thing went ignored XD

I just assume it's not being spoken off, seeing as how explosions of that size tend to remain confidential. xD.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 am

windallomancer
I finished my format yesterday and I was wondering what people thought about it. I like it but I think its a bit long, I was thinking maybe I might take out everything in the Medical Bag except the Senbon (Just in the Format not in the Inventory). Oh clicking the name will take you to his profile, the pic Broken Wing by Thousand Foot Krutch (Don't know why, awesome song though sweatdrop ).

-------------------------------------------------

User Image
Kenjiro "Ken" Kiyomizu
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
║♒Kirigakure♒║ⅡGeninⅡ║☮Medic☮║☂Suiton☂║ϟRaitonϟ║
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxThere is little difference between us, we both bleed the same...

User Image

Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here

User Image

...cross me though and you will be bleeding a lot morexxxxxxxxxx

OOC✉: Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here

╔═══════════════════════╗
║Chakra Pool: 250/250║Ryo: 両0║
╚═══════════════════════╝

User Image
Medical Bag (Across Left Shoulder)

First Aid Kit (Contains: Disinfectant Solution, 5 Small Bandages, 3 Large Bandages, 3 Burn Salves) [Status=Stored]xxxxxxxxxxxxx1 Liter Water Bottle [Status=Stored]
Basic Field Surgery Kit (Contains: Scalpel, Tweezers, 2 Suture Kits, 2 Sterile Cotton Swabs) [Status=Stored]xxxxxxxxxxxxx1 Liter Water Bottle [Status=Stored]
Medical Reference Guide (Injuries, Burns, Poisons, etc.) [Status=Stored]xxxxxxxxxxxxx Senbon 15/15 [Status=Stored]

User Image
Hip Pouch (Left Side)

Smoke Bombs 2/2 [Status=Stored]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExploding Tags 2/2 [Status=Stored]
Small Storage Scroll (Empty) [Status=Stored]

User Image
Kunai Holster (Right Leg)
Kunai 5/5

-------------------------------------------------

Questions? Suggestions?

PS: In the interest of not power spamming the chatroom please do not quote this its long enough without it don't you think 3nodding ?

I know you said not to, but last posts sometimes get ignored on a fast moving thread such as this.

On topic now, IT'S BEEEYOOOTIFULL. :3

Desin Slight

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 am

@Allomancer: It looks good. It definitely is pretty big, though.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 am

I'd definitely remove the bag listing.

Des; In my youth, I was an angry mother ********. It took a mad man to allow me to see another way. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 am

Desin Slight

I know you said not to, but last posts sometimes get ignored on a fast moving thread such as this.

On topic now, IT'S BEEEYOOOTIFULL. :3

lol Thanks, you don't think its a bit long though? Really I only worry about the bit at the bottom.

PS: The pic in your signature rofl LMAO: rofl:.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 am

Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight

@Zei
Hahaha, You can still make haste to Leaf in disguise again, and try to take his lifeless body for yourself. o.o''...If Kein was able to avoid what I believe would be increased patrol because of that big-a** Uchiha compound explosion. xD.

I know right it seems like that whole thing went ignored XD

I just assume it's not being spoken off, seeing as how explosions of that size tend to remain confidential. xD.

True true.

@manny Brother I was right along with ya XD. I got in so many fights during middle school and high school I think I spend more time in In school suspension and out of school suspension than i did in class XD

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Des; In my youth, I was an angry mother ********. It took a mad man to allow me to see another way. xD

Then I shall follow in your footsteps and become an angry ******** as well. While you shall be my "mad man".
Though I think I already am one angry mofo. xD.

@Allo
The bit at the bottom is a bit too much, you shouldn't necessarily have to list every little item. I just make a mental note of how many Kunai I have left for example. Oh and, perhaps you could just align the picture to the left or right so it's even less of a page stretcher.

Of course, that's me over there to the far left-right on the up-down part. xD.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

@ iOath: Thanks lol

@ Mana: That's what I was thinking. I think I might change "Kunai Holster" to "Weapons" and put the senbon there. Then just take the whole bag out what do you think?

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 am

Desin Slight
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Then I shall follow in your footsteps and become an angry ******** as well. While you shall be my "mad man".
Though I think I already am one angry mofo. xD.

@Allo
The bit at the bottom is a bit too much, you shouldn't necessarily have to list every little item. I just make a mental note of how many Kunai I have left for example. Oh and, perhaps you could just align the picture to the left or right so it's even less of a page stretcher.

Of course, that's me over there to the far left-right on the up-down part. xD.

lol I was mostly worried someone would think where did he get that Kunai. I have figured it would be better to keep track of it on the format if I get into a fight or during a mission. You might be right though. And which pic to the left or right? The top one?

LMAO is it really? Reminds me a little of that episode of south park. I can't remember what its called, a bunch of people come back in time and the men of south park find a solution XD.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 am

@Windalo...Windy...Windia...Alloman...Loma...
Give me your nickname dammit, I can't think of anything. scream

Well, the medical bag I'd take out, it stretches the most. The Kunai holster and other thing could just be aligned opposite the picture if you really wanted to keep it. Otherwise take it out too.

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 am

Azei; When I say early on, I mean WAY early on. I was taught to mellow out when I was about ten. I was actually a pretty upright fellow through middle and high school. I was actually picked on a lot in middle school, but the only time I got called in for it was when people were tired of seeing it. Just rolled right off me. xD

Des; If that is the path you wish to take.

Wind; The bag's a good idea, just I'd advise not to leave it on your format is all.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 am

Desin Slight
@Windalo...Windy...Windia...Alloman...Loma...
Give me your nickname dammit, I can't think of anything. scream

Well, the medical bag I'd take out, it stretches the most. The Kunai holster and other thing could just be aligned opposite the picture if you really wanted to keep it. Otherwise take it out too.

Just call him Wind. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azei; When I say early on, I mean WAY early on. I was taught to mellow out when I was about ten. I was actually a pretty upright fellow through middle and high school. I was actually picked on a lot in middle school, but the only time I got called in for it was when people were tired of seeing it. Just rolled right off me. xD

Wind; The bag's a good idea, just I'd advise not to leave it on your format is all.

I got picked on once just once.He was making fun of how big I was and once the guy had had his laugh I walked over to him and punched him in the face and busted his nose ^.^ that was it no-one ever made fun of me again ^.^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 am

Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I got picked on once just once.He was making fun of how big I was and once the guy had had his laugh I walked over to him and punched him in the face and busted his nose ^.^ that was it no-one ever made fun of me again ^.^

Before Moon-Man (we literally called this family friend the moon man) taught me to shrug it off, I likely would have done just that. He was rather pivotal in part of who I am today. By the time I got to the fifth grade, you could say anything and it'd just run the ******** off. I honestly couldn't have cared less as to what people said about me. I was a scrub, so what? I was a geek, and? I was fat? So were countless others. Couldn't ******** touch me. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 am

@Mana
Wind is far too simple of a nickname. xD.
I've been on it for years actually....though slowly, I'm mellowing out. After years of getting sick of life, you get sick of it, y'know? xD.

@Windalia
No one would think that, anyone would obviously ignore that strange fact or assume that you had listed it in your inventory or bought it in Takumi.
Tis' what I always do when someone takes out a kunai.
Also, remember that Kunai aren't bullets, and that you CAN pick them up after a fight...provided you aren't dead/unconscious/some lousy b*****d steals them. xD.

I just found it a long time ago, while messing with my folders for a bit I've stumbled upon it again, and it's awesome found it's way into my sig. xD.
I don't really know where it's from ._.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games