Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

dame's text to Flame
sweatdrop Unless you just mean my favourite food...um...does chocolate count? xd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

*Lily looks up at Icy, an almost pleading look.* Yes, sooner than you think... redface *She feels Ghost nudging her mind.* For the love of Pete, can I just explain it first. Not everyone has to share space with another. stare *She looks back down, then up at the two ladies. Having always been intimidated by the pair, after the conversations with Brat about the Russians, she is now nearly terrified of both.* Brat, she, she said you'd heard of my twin, right. *She sucks in a deep breath.* I, um, well we're twins, but, not, not really sisters..... *Trying to get over her embarrassment, she looks up quickly.* I think I should get a glass of wine.

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Msg to dame
"Hankerin'", huh? I'm at Chattys now, waiting on our order. On my way back to your place once I pay for it. See you soon

{{were you reading my mind as far as chocolate goes dame? neutral }}
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 pm

*nods, keeping her expression soft as she waited for Lily to get to the point*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

-walks into MW, looking down at her phone, smiling with a faint blush on her cheeks. She stops just inside the entrance and texts back-

dame's response to Flame
Yes, xp hankerin'. Okay, honey. Sounds good. I'm famished. I just got back to the bar, though. I'm already in the front entrance so hopefully I won't get held up too badly. -hugs- See you soon as well.

((LOL rofl I don't think so...the girl just really loves chocolate. xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 pm

*Hoping the ladies aren't thinking she's completely lost it when she snapped at Ghost, she goes behind the bar, getting a wine glass and a bottle of Merlot. Coming back to her seat, she pours a glass, takes a large gulp, then looks over at Kat and Icy again. Looking over at the other patron, she drops her voice.* This, well this isn't, won't sound believable... My, um, twin as it were, well, she's actually more the, uh, spirit of my not-so-good side. We, uh *she sighs, not sure Brat would be happy if she brought up the foster witch.* well, we were split when Brat asked me to open Lily's Pad. She, um, Brat went to see this witch she um, knows and... Well the spell she got went wrong or something. *She shakes her head, her face growing bright red.* Umm... well, I got made all good, and Ghost, um that's my twin, well, she's, she's kind of not so much. *She picks up her glass, draining it and pours another.* I guess you were waiting for her, Ghost, to come see you about her friends, the uh, Russian ones. And well, not so many people can um, hear her. So she, she has to step in to my redface , my head, for me to hear her and then translate for you. *She picks up the glass, takes another long drink, closing her eyes. These ladies must really think she's gone over the edge. She likes and admires them and wants them to respect her, just a little, maybe. So much for that now. She keeps her eyes closed, waiting to hear them bust out laughing.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 pm

((you don't say..... rolleyes I think everyone knows how much dame loves CHOCOLATE by now! xd ))

She sits and waits for Lily to get her wine so she can tell her and Icy what she needs to.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

(( rofl xd 4laugh whee ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Boonie looks up as the door opens. A huge grin splits her face and she bounds up, grabbing the panda. Then she runs across the bar and -glomps- dame.

"damie-dame! Janey Mack! This is grand! How have you been,ye fla lassie? I bet you weren't expecting to see me here, nuw was you? Come on gel, lets find a snug and have a pint, aye? Its been what, a year now? Oh I was so ashamed of that brother of mine when e told me what he'd done. You can be sure I tore his ear right off for it too. And dont you think that just because my blood was an idjit, that the rest of the kin wouldn't love to see you again. Why mum and da were after me again and again to find you and invite you back for a visit. Wouldn't that be grand now?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

{{ rofl }}

*she looks Lily for a minute, then her face splits into a knowing smile. Touching Lilys shoulder, she nods*

It's alright hon, now that explains so much about your brighter-than-the-sun side. I think I've heard Bratty mention this witch you're talking about, something dealing with not telling her the whole truth or something along those lines. So, basically what you're saying is that "Ghost" is the manifestation of your "bad side" as it were. Hmm, no wonder these talks of Ghost were so appealing to me. wink

*chuckles, but keeps her hand on Lilys shoulder*

I honestly can't say how I'd feel if I were in such a predicament, but for whatever reason you're so nervous in telling us this, you don't have to be. Right now, more or less, we're on each others side b/c of a common enemy. We've-

*cut off by the sudden outburst of the woman in the bar as she approaches dame, who must've come in while her and Kat were waiting on Lily to explain the situation at hand. Rolling her eyes, she closes them tight, trying to reign in her emotions, knowing this wasn't the time for such antics*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

*Lily feels the Ghost nudge again and she sighs, letting her twin in. The internal conversation begins.

Come on, Star. That wasn't so bad, was it.
Lily is still mortified and a tear slips down her cheek.
Right, no one judges you, expects you to be one way. Wants to see you fall flat on your arse. Snickers behind your back.
Why do you care?
Lily has no answer for this question. She hears Icy, the soft chuckle causing her to wince, but the words, well the words.*

Yes, we do have a common enemy, then.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 pm

eek ... eek sweatdrop

-is glomped, almost drops her phone, and overwhelmed for a moment- Ooof! Bonnie? Bonnie! -hugs her back- I...so Leko WAS talking about you! -hugs her tighter, picking her up a smidge and spinning- I thought I was going crazy! What the hey are you doing here?

-listens to her talk about her family- sweatdrop Yeah...I know I should have visited...but...I thought it might be kind of awkward without Dec, ya know?

It's been over a year...probably rounding a year and a half now... sweatdrop Dec and I broke up not too terribly long after that trip...

-laughs- I hope you put that ear back on! He needs that for his career! rofl I don't have enough time for a pint...especially since I still don't drink! rofl But I can chat for a few minutes, I'm actually supposed to meet someone downstairs for dinner soon... sad

How have you been, honey? What brings you to the States and to the GGG?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:43 pm

After Icy speaks to Lily, Kat has a thought.

"So, Lily, it's almost like you're in the same boat as Ayami and Leko.....or something along that line... sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

*She stares at Kat.* Lady Leko and Lady Ayami? What do you mean, in the same boat? Aren't they two different ladies? *She looks confused.* No, I don't thinks so. Ghost is her own being. She isn't with me all the time, she's just, well, she's a ghost. She's only with me when she needs to talk to someone..., or she wants a drink. stare

((Lily has been blissfully unaware of Leko and Ayami being in the same body, not having spent much time with them. Her and Ghost don't share a body, unless of course Ghost wants something.))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Bonnie bops her forhead "So sorry dear for both mistakes. Well come on." She lead dame over to a table away from the ladies conversation. {sorry Icy} He smooth Irish accent was pleasent to listen to as the chatterd to dame.

"Well that brother of mine has been talking about this place and city, and rambling on and on and generally being a whiny pissant. So I packed up my bags and found a replacement vet for the business and hopped the pond to smack him on the back of the head. The man needs some shaking up. I like it here quite a bit. I had anotion about starting up another B.A.R.C. over here in America but Dec has so far talked me out of it. So currently I haven;t decided if I'm staying or just visiting. The business is doing well and the home farm is doing grand. Mum and da send there best and these." bonnie rummages around in her bag and pulls out a tin. "Mum knew you liked these the best so she baked a batch just for you. I was quite hard keeping my fingers out of them, let me tell you. I think she included the recipe." Bonnie shook her head, "She still hasn't given ME that recipe."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games