Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 am

I suppose I do. How's your mornin', Kazzworth?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

Perhaps Mana's just been trolled so much, that he's gained an inhuman resistance to it. That's pretty much why most people in real life can never bully me or s**t like that. xD.

Where?
He's more then the walls of Jericho Kazz, they came crashing down. Mana is a solid wall of anti-troll. ._.

@Mana
It's part of my anti-troll training, Master #2. xD.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 am

Tail, xD. You must be referring to Mana's ponytail. o.o
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 am

It fairs well, Anti-troll. I faireth well indeed.

Kazzoh

Codger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 am

Hey there, Des. You all can continue to wonder~ xD

That's well, Kazz. I'm reading over the fight destroying my dojo... This won't fair well for any of those people who are battered when all is done and over with.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am

@Mana
Bah, I bet we already guessed right and you just don't wanna tell us. xD.

It was drizz who blew it all up. I had no idea the idiot was gonna do it. ._.
Also, he seems to be pulling a Doku, and he claims you, Zei and Shin had no problems with it.
But, I suppose that my character will still receive some form of punishment won't he?

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 am

Des; All your theories are but pieces in the grand scheme of things. -Totally zen-

Des; Considering that is where the real raikage is, and once her training post goes up, she'll be stopping this spar that has endangered the lives of everything in the area.
I already noted the paper style dancing similarity. Keep a hold on that fight, and drop a message to AOE detailing the situation. I'd do it, but I'm a bit busy with trying to work through suiken's stage five. Again.
But yes... Depending on AOE's ruling, it won't end well for anyone involved. 'Specially since she hasn't mastered the part where she doesn't need booze.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am

Uwaaaa~, you've achieved enlightenment so well. I must further my anti-troll training!

The spar has already stopped, If I didn't give up there Jin would have died because drizz was being an annoying ******** about how he had sparred for months, which apparently gives him some sort of advantage over me. I've already PM'd AOE. I was almost going to rip my head off the entire time I was fighting Anbu and Drizzit, the only thing holding me back is that I had no one online at the time to prove that they were seriously dumb.

Seriously, he broke so many rules right there. Doku-ing, then suddenly making the tentacles one rank higher, even though he has absolutely no techniques that do such, and tentacles sure as hell doesn't list that. Also the fact he recovered from spreading his blood so wide three ******** posts earlier. Also, saying that his skills are on jounin level when rank and attributes are the only things that determine such. And finally, the gate of healing, apparently fully healing him on activation. Even though he doesn't have it listed on his profile. GRAAAAH.

I hope that even drunk, the Raikage knows Jin doesn't have the techniques to cause such massive explosions. xD.

Okay, I probably should just tell AOE that. xP.

Desin Slight

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:26 am

Oh, dern. Kumogakure's closed.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 am

@Oath
I wouldn't recommend you joining. Drizz and Anbu will cause you to ragequit life. xD.

Screw it, I'm moving to Sand with my Mist RPC. At least they have golems.

Desin Slight

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 am

They're THAT bad? 0.o
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 am

-sigh - It seems I am going to have to kick some peoples characters asses. Who is first. twisted

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:35 am

iOath
They're THAT bad? 0.o

If idiocy is the bane of your existence, yes.
I believe the only reason they're still in this guild is cause they've only fought each other, anyone else, and well...I pray for his soul. xD.

Just accompany me to Sand. : D. It's a better place. xD.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 am

Azeiel The Fallen
-sigh - It seems I am going to have to kick some peoples characters asses. Who is first. twisted

ALEX COLE KETSUEKI AND ZETSU UCHIHA.

I will never go against Kein if you do, instead, I shall accompany him even when he goes against the Raikage, maybe. eh. Ha ha. xD.

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 am

Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

ALEX COLE KETSUEKI AND ZETSU UCHIHA.

I will never go against Kein if you do, instead, I shall accompany him even when he goes against the Raikage, maybe. eh. Ha ha. xD.

Alex is up first in that case twisted
-Badass background music plays -
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games