Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:18 am
deadly_demon
'Fraid I have to go crying Bye *waves*

*waves* Bye! Take care.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:19 am
deadly_demon
'Fraid I have to go crying Bye *waves*
noooooooooooooo!!!!! cry bai.......  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:20 am
I'm still here...you can pay attention to me... stare Bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:21 am
Koneko_DarkLight

Not really sure how you can be bored, but *shrugs and pets the kitty*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:22 am
lurichan
Koneko_DarkLight

*Purrs* I'm bored cuz i dun got nutin 2 dos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:22 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Well, I haven't seen the movie....so I can't be of much help there....usually katana are rather large in size, and if it was a katana designed for a geijin then it would be slightly longer than the typical japanese katana. ^^* I would guess anywhere between 3-4ft long depending really. ^^*
Tomorrow is going ot be one fun day sweatdrop

It's definatly going to be interesting....Hmm, I don't suppose you could put on a baseball cap and pretend you're just lugging around baseball equipment or something people wouldn't spaz out over.
baseball isn't really popular here so people would still get freeked out sweatdrop

Lacross? Rugby? Cricket? All of those have long things, don't they? (Not being sterotypical, I just don't like sports in general)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:23 am
lurichan
It's a lot easier for me since I'm just putting things in the back of my van and then I can go. ^^*
stare not fair...neither of us can drive until we're 18 bloody England!! if we were american we'd be able to drive by now!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:24 am
Koneko_DarkLight
lurichan
Koneko_DarkLight

*pets* you could join in on the conversation or...*gives you a cookie*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:25 am
lurichan
Koneko_DarkLight
lurichan
Koneko_DarkLight

*pets* you could join in on the conversation or...*gives you a cookie*

COOKIE *munch munch munch*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:26 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
It's a lot easier for me since I'm just putting things in the back of my van and then I can go. ^^*
stare not fair...neither of us can drive until we're 18 bloody England!! if we were american we'd be able to drive by now!!

Yeah, though they are trying to making it harder on young drivers here. ^^* Um..why can't he just deliver it for you so you guys don't have to go through a lot of trouble, or at least give you a lift so you don't have to use the bus.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:27 am
lurichan

Lacross? Rugby? Cricket? All of those have long things, don't they? (Not being sterotypical, I just don't like sports in general)
hmm...lacroos like baseball isn't very popular, rugby all you need is a ball and a cricket bat isn't anywhere near 3 foot long. She says that she's going to have a lot of bags with her to hide it ^_^ also arigatou xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:28 am
*sets out a tray of cookies so everyone can have one*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:28 am
lurichan
*sets out a tray of cookies so everyone can have one*

ninja *Takes cookies*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:30 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

hmm...lacroos like baseball isn't very popular, rugby all you need is a ball and a cricket bat isn't anywhere near 3 foot long. She says that she's going to have a lot of bags with her to hide it ^_^ also arigatou xd

I'm glad brainstorming is at least helping a little bit. ^_^ And it is good to hear she is going to bring things to wrap it in. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:31 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Yeah, though they are trying to making it harder on young drivers here. ^^* Um..why can't he just deliver it for you so you guys don't have to go through a lot of trouble, or at least give you a lift so you don't have to use the bus.
He's too young to drive as well it does make me wonder how he got it in the first place though he is a bit spoilt so he probably got it from his parents....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games