Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:02 pm
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu

!!! Traitor! D=< Listen I... I.. I didn't kill anyone. What? You're saying that I'm crazy... Haha... I'm not crazy, you're all crazy! -laughter-
xd of course you didn't kill them , you *cough cough* poison *cough cough* him ! no you're crazy trying to killl a ghost there ! 3nodding
You're not a ghost. You're a special ghost, like Casper! -Jugs a poisoned bottle of sake down Mizuki's throat- Drink, drink! twisted
*chokes* ack gack ! *cough cough* YOU EVIL WITCH ! *chokes chokes* I TOLD YOU ! I'M A GHOST AND I CAN'T DIE !

Then how come your choking? surprised ... lol You're grumpy, haha... You need more sake, it's on me too! wink -Jugs down some more poisoned sake down her throat- xd because you're jugging the sake in my mouth . *chokes chokes* scream scream scream EVIL WITCH ! IF I DID DIED THEN I'LL HAUNT YOU FOREVER !!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:04 pm
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu

!!! Traitor! D=< Listen I... I.. I didn't kill anyone. What? You're saying that I'm crazy... Haha... I'm not crazy, you're all crazy! -laughter-
xd of course you didn't kill them , you *cough cough* poison *cough cough* him ! no you're crazy trying to killl a ghost there ! 3nodding
You're not a ghost. You're a special ghost, like Casper! -Jugs a poisoned bottle of sake down Mizuki's throat- Drink, drink! twisted
*chokes* ack gack ! *cough cough* YOU EVIL WITCH ! *chokes chokes* I TOLD YOU ! I'M A GHOST AND I CAN'T DIE !

Then how come your choking? surprised ... lol You're grumpy, haha... You need more sake, it's on me too! wink -Jugs down some more poisoned sake down her throat- xd
because you're jugging the sake in my mouth . *chokes chokes* scream scream scream EVIL WITCH ! IF I DID DIED THEN I'LL HAUNT YOU FOREVER !!!!That's good! You'll become my new ghostly best friend! Maybe my only ghostly friend... Oh well. -Jugs some more down her throat- Tell me when you're fed up, then I'll stop. =)  

Night Rain55

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:05 pm
*choke choke* OK STOP STOP !!!!! GAH ! *CHOKES CHOKES*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:08 pm
Okay, well I'm sleepy. -Sleeps on the counter-  

Night Rain55

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:09 pm
Im dead? Nahh... I dont think I am... *glompsh Night* I luffshuuu...

Gawddamn its hottt!!! AUGH!!*seals all the doors shut and windows* Swimming time! *pulls out the inside water hose and puts it on til theres about 5.5 ft of water* Ahhh... *sits on a floating chair*...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:12 pm
Animaznboy
Im dead? Nahh... I dont think I am... *glompsh Night* I luffshuuu...

Gawddamn its hottt!!! AUGH!!*seals all the doors shut and windows* Swimming time! *pulls out the inside water hose and puts it on til theres about 5.5 ft of water* Ahhh... *sits on a floating chair*...
xd lol why are you sitting on meh !?  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:12 pm
Mizuki... You will still rob the bank for me even if Aznboy is still alive right? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:14 pm
Night Rain55
Mizuki... You will still rob the bank for me even if Aznboy is still alive right? whee
scream NO !!! lol , why should i steal something for an evil witch? she can just go steal it herself .....  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:18 pm
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
scream NO !!! lol , why should i steal something for an evil witch? she can just go steal it herself .....
cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:20 pm
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
cry
gah ! what da heck !? now you go cryin' ta meh !? *grumbles grumbles* ok fine just a few bucks.....no harm to that right ?  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:22 pm
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
gah ! what da heck !? now you go cryin' ta meh !? *grumbles grumbles* ok fine just a few bucks.....no harm to that right ?
xd Thank you Mizuki! You know you're better than Casper, right? :XP:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:26 pm
Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
xd Thank you Mizuki! You know you're better than Casper, right? :XP:
*grumbles* yeah sure whatever......OF COURSE I'M BETTER THAN CASPER ! CASPER IS THE LAMEST GHOST I'VE HEARD OF.........

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:27 pm
Well... Casper gave me five bucks. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:29 pm
Night Rain55
*turns around* yeah so what...? i can give you more than that......but not to be foolish.....i'll just rob the bank 6 dollars....casper is a goodie goodie person , which i hate.....  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:35 pm
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
*turns around* yeah so what...? i can give you more than that......but not to be foolish.....i'll just rob the bank 6 dollars....casper is a goodie goodie person , which i hate.....
So you're the evil one! rofl  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games