Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone
I don't know about your rich kid avatars, but do the colors fit the "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" category?

Needs to add neon green and old-gold-shop yellow to REALLY make my eyes burn.

*sighs* I think i need to quest more s**t and ask for help more to get those over 1mill stuff.
I'm still pondering the 'rich kid' comment. neutral

Most of my items, I bought and paid for myself, with money I earned.

Items over a million, or very coveted items. I think that applys to rich kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm
rich kids welcome to join me in my gold bath fyi  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
That is the best use of that jacket I've seen in ages!

Rich kid avatars? More like I buy too much random s**t. xD a lot of the items I have on have been in my inventory since they were new, and never equipped them. Fail!

-steals your hair-

Hai Genea
I opened a victory and got the hair. So stoked. 8D

HNNGH AMANDA PALMER TWEETED ME TO RESPOND ABOUT HER SECRET NINJA GIG HERE ON FRIDAY User Image

SO EXCITED User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

I wanted a Lovely Lucie for various reasons. Lips and kitties being the main.
I love kittens ;.;
I cant have kittens so collecting them online kinda is a buffer xD

I know a lot of people hated that black friday sale.. but man i loved it. It gave me a chance to have an item I would never got another way. Sure it cost me $40 NZD in the end but, it was worth it. I have not taken it off since :3

Yeah, ever since I switched to a male base it has really streamlined my spending. I would have totally been on that lovely lucie...but I couldn't see myself using it enough to justify the cost. Then again, I haven't used KS in a while...I see myself selling it at some point, but for now I stare at it's cuteness in my inventory.
        I can see why people didn't like the black friday sale, I was skeptical and I could see myself feeling awful if one my my expensive items got a huge cut in value...after which I sold everything in my inventory that I don't use lol. I liked the black friday sale, though, since it guaranteed items got integrated non-randomly into the economy. Like you said, people who couldn't achieve their dream items finally could. Plus, I can see these types of sales being beneficial to progressing alchemy as long as they release items that are used in formulas. And alchemy needs all the help it can get...

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm
gotta go to sleep sometime soon, before my mom bitches at me. Good night!

Sorry, Ichi, too poor for the gold bath and I can't even swim in real life! So I'll pass by default regardless of invitation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone
I don't know about your rich kid avatars, but do the colors fit the "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" category?

*sighs* I think i need to quest more s**t and ask for help more to get those over 1mill stuff.

ITs okay, I already took it as a compliment.

Oh noes I was just kidding ;-; I like your avi, I just threw out the first colors I thought would look weird together.

Oh good. And night!

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Denham
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone

ITs okay, I already took it as a compliment.

Oh noes I was just kidding ;-; I like your avi, I just threw out the first colors I thought would look weird together.

Oh good. And night!

Nigh-night =w=  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea

Rich kid avatars? More like I buy too much random s**t. xD a lot of the items I have on have been in my inventory since they were new, and never equipped them. Fail!

-steals your hair-

Hai Genea

HNNGH AMANDA PALMER TWEETED ME TO RESPOND ABOUT HER SECRET NINJA GIG HERE ON FRIDAY User Image

SO EXCITED User Image

ARE YOU GOING  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 pm
Prince Ichi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TREASURE BATH!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea

-steals your hair-

Hai Genea

SO EXCITED User Image

ARE YOU GOING
I AM TO THE THURSDAY ONE
NEED MOAR INFO ON THE FRIDAY ONE

THREE HOUR DRIVE TO GET TO HOBART User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TREASURE BATH!!!
AWWW YEAH

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

I wanted a Lovely Lucie for various reasons. Lips and kitties being the main.
I love kittens ;.;
I cant have kittens so collecting them online kinda is a buffer xD

I know a lot of people hated that black friday sale.. but man i loved it. It gave me a chance to have an item I would never got another way. Sure it cost me $40 NZD in the end but, it was worth it. I have not taken it off since :3

Yeah, ever since I switched to a male base it has really streamlined my spending. I would have totally been on that lovely lucie...but I couldn't see myself using it enough to justify the cost. Then again, I haven't used KS in a while...I see myself selling it at some point, but for now I stare at it's cuteness in my inventory.
        I can see why people didn't like the black friday sale, I was skeptical and I could see myself feeling awful if one my my expensive items got a huge cut in value...after which I sold everything in my inventory that I don't use lol. I liked the black friday sale, though, since it guaranteed items got integrated non-randomly into the economy. Like you said, people who couldn't achieve their dream items finally could. Plus, I can see these types of sales being beneficial to progressing alchemy as long as they release items that are used in formulas. And alchemy needs all the help it can get...

Yeah.. i have a friend who spent 8mill on a LL.. a week later.. black friday sale.
She was happy for me but sad for her.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

Yeah.. i have a friend who spent 8mill on a LL.. a week later.. black friday sale.
She was happy for me but sad for her.

Ouch. Yeah I remember someone posting in the GCD about how all their valuable items were up in the black friday sale. That's gotta suck :/ the only thing I had that was in it was Amethyst Diamond Dog and it was way over priced anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea

-steals your hair-

Hai Genea

SO EXCITED User Image

ARE YOU GOING
I AM TO THE THURSDAY ONE
NEED MOAR INFO ON THE FRIDAY ONE

THREE HOUR DRIVE TO GET TO HOBART User Image

Wellllllll going to one is better than none. will you srsly go to both?  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm
Debating on whether or not to make a plot thread. Do like making threads and the GCD needs more threads not about items or talking about people talking about items but I am lazy. I am so very lazy. Also, cats are currently having a turf war over a crib. One'll stand on the edge and push the other one off if they try to get on. Wtf cats, you don't even do anything with the crib except fight on it.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games