Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:27 pm
*nods* All right... *looks around* Where's Thistle? I expected her to come running when I opened the door like she usually does.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 pm
Amy chuckled softly and looked over at Velcore. "She's sleeping under his wing. I think she and Velcore had some snacks earlier and are so sleepy now. Velcore had problems staying awake to talk with me. I assume Thistle is as sleepy as he is. Otherwise, I know she would have come running to you."

She looked back up at Karrie. "Karrie... I'm willing to give up two of the kittens when they get older. I never wanted to keep all three forever. I know that would be too much. But I want to take care of them until Bonnie says they're old enough to be given to new, good families. I can stay here during that time if you still don't want to have three kittens at home. I can understand that."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Snacks? *realizes he'd forgotten to put the dessert he'd made earlier away stressed * Well, no dessert for us then, I guess.

*pauses for a moment* I... I'd really like you to come back home. I think that we should at least keep the kittens closed in one room, though, so they're not all over the house. At least for a week or so, until they're a bit bigger. So I don't accidentally step on one...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:44 pm
Amy chuckled softly. "It's alright. I was hoping for a light supper, anyway. I'm still full from yesterday."

When she heard Karrie's response, a large, bright smile broke out over her face and she stood up quickly. She ran over to Karrie and hugged him tightly. "Oh Karrie! Thank you! I agree, we should keep them in one room. It will be safer for them, from everything. They could get into something and hurt themselves. This is wonderful, Karrie! Thistle and I are coming home!"

She looked up at him, grinning, and then kissed him soundly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:23 pm
It's too bad... that peach cobbler looked really good.

*hugs Amy back, grinning down at her. He was willing to put up with a few very small, noisy kittens to have Amy and Thistle back home* Now... we just have to explain to Velcore and Thistle that their room is going to be filled with kittens.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:31 pm
Amy giggled and rubbed her cheek along Karrie's chest lightly. "I'll make you some peach cobbler when we get home, as a thank you for agreeing to let the kittens stay at home until they're old enough to leave. And you know, now that the kittens will have a better formula, maybe they won't whine as much in a few days. They'll be fuller and won't have the gastrointestinal problems anymore."

She looked up at him again and rested her chin on his chest. She had a glowing smile on her face. "Do you think we could put up a little gate in the dining room at night and while we're gone? I don't want Velcore and Thistle to have to share their room. Cats are nocturnal, and I don't want them keeping Velcore and Thistle awake at night. Plus, it's their room. They shouldn't have to share when they had no choice in the matter on if the kittens got to stay or not."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 pm
*shakes his head* Not this week. Mitri's sleeping on the couch, remember? I'm sure Thistle would rather sleep out there with him anyway. *chuckles*

*remembers the groceries he brought* I'd better get started on dinner. *squeezes Amy once more, then lets go of her and picks up the bag*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm
She smirked up at Karrie. "I know he's still here. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. I meant gating off the dining room after he leaves."

Right when he started to walk toward the kitchen with the bag of groceries, she grabbed him around the arm, giggled, and swung him back around.

"Not so fast, my love." She leaned up and kissed him slowly and deeply.

After a few minutes, she pulled back and then grabbed the groceries. "Let me cook for you. Or at least help."

She walked into the kitchen and started pulling the items out of the bag.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:59 pm
*grins* It's not like it takes that much work. I just got the stuff to make nachos.

*opens one cupboard, finds it's the wrong one and tries another, finding the pans this time* We'll see how the kittens are doing then before we decide what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Amy's eyes widened in excitement. "Nachos!!! I haven't had them in so long!!"

She hopped up on one of her counters. She smiled warmly at Karrie. It made her happy whenever Karrie spoke about taking care of or checking on animals. She loved seeing his soft side, which she was privileged enough to see quite often.

"How are you feeling about possibly keeping one of them, like I mentioned earlier? That I won't do without you agreeing to it as well."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:08 pm
I thought it sounded like a good, quick dinner. *grins and starts to unpack the groceries, keeping them away from where Amy's sitting*

We'll talk about that later too. See how the kittens do around everyone first.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Amy stared at Karrie for awhile. Just stared and smiled as she watched him move and listened to his deep voice. He planned more and wanted to weigh all the options before he decided on something. It was a nice compliment to her since she was so spontaneous and just liked to act first, think later. And she could lighten Karrie up at times and get him to have more fun. They complimented each other so well.

"I love you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:24 pm
*looks up from stirring the meat as it browns* I love you too.

*hearing cooking sounds, wakes up and sleepily looks into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Amy smiled sweetly at Karrie and said the next statement so easily, no trepidation at all. "I'm certain that I've fallen in love with you, too."

After she said it, though, she was a little worried that Karrie wouldn't feel the same way or things would get awkward. Being in love with someone was quite different from simply loving them. It was a big step, a huge commitment. She was so focused on Karrie at the moment that she didn't even notice Velcore looking into the kitchen, which would be hard to accomplish with such a large dragon.

Thistle suddenly felt cold in her sleep and opened her eyes. She didn't see white around her, so she lifted her head and looked around. When she saw Velcore looking into the kitchen, she stood up, stretched her front legs and then her back, flapped/stretched her wings, and then walked over to him. She squeaked softly, her voice soft from sleep, to let Velcore know that she was beside him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:41 pm
*doesn't realize the significance of the statement for a moment, then stops and looks at her* Amy.... *goes over and wraps his arms around her* Me too.

*walks into the kitchen* Dinner?

((and Velcore ruins the moment. xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games