Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm
techpriest35
"lols that would be interesting yay i got slytherin head of house although i think thats cause no one else applied"
if i rember correctly after the machine is put together you put ice milk icecream and what ever flavoring and pieces you want in it and then it mixes it all togeher till its all a liquidly substance then you let crysall enchant them al then you drink and enjoy"

Lana put the all-sorts ice-cream in, 'Amelia, can I put some of your chocolate raisins in?' She pushes the machine towards Amelia.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 am
"What is a chocolate raisin anyway?" Crystal looks about curiously.  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 am
Its a shriveled up grape covered in chocolate sounds odd but its quite delicious...want one?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm
"How strange! Well I guess I could try one.."  

SharpProcess

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 am
I would love to try one! Showing her muggle side she says Has anyone ever seen the muggle show Friends? At the risk of sounding like Joey What's not to like? Fruit? Goood! Chocolate? Gooood!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm
lols that muggle show was quite entertaining back in the 90s although i havent watched it in quite a while
*waits for the badger to make the milk shakes turn epic*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Crystal has fallen asleep again, she twitches as though having a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm
Nell walks into the Great Hall looking for Pengoo once again to see Crystal twitching on the floor. She raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to say something only to see her penguin happily running across the table stealing people's milkshakes.
"No! Bad Pengoo! That is not made for penguins!" she yells running after him.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 am
*Professor Adonis bursts into the Hall; and with a wave of his wand great big banners of black and yellow drape across the ceiling.*

Attention Students and Elves and Undecideds!

It is amazing what having a healthy group of right hand men and women does, oh those heads of houses, they keep me in line and on schedule I find.

Anyways! The points are in, and it seems that
Hufflepuff are the triumphant winners of the 2011 Fall Term House Cup!

Congratulations Hufflepuff with a whopping 670 points!

Our top recruiter for the term was Miss
Calliope Wimple, who has graciously decided to give her prize, a Thank You Letter, back to HPGoG! Thank you very much my dear!
Now onto the top poster awards--

*The doors into the Great Hall burst open, seemingly of their own accord, that is until an unfamiliar house elf, hops up on the chair next to the Headmaster to whisper in his ear.*

Oh my Goodness, you're going to miss the train! I do hope you're packed! The Express leaves in a few minutes! It'll be a short trip, we'll owl you the results and prizes, go now, hurry, everyone out!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 am
We'll be officially ending the event on February 24th, at which point we'll be moving the great hall back to the roleplaying subforum. ninja

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:26 pm
*Kenzie enters the Great Hall*
"Hello?" Her voice echos back at her in the great expanse of the room. Food is piled upon the tables and a few students sit around eating.*

*Nervously Kenzie finds a seat. Piled in front of her is is platters of eggs and toasts and - "Oh my goodness! Are those croissants covered in honey butter!"

*Kenzie excitedly digs into the food.*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 am
Tohru_luvs_catz

"Hello miss, can Misa get you anything else?" Misa the elf bows down deeply while waiting for Kenzie's orders.  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm
Misa-tan
Tohru_luvs_catz

"Hello miss, can Misa get you anything else?" Misa the elf bows down deeply while waiting for Kenzie's orders.

"Thank you for the offer, but I was just about to head back up to the Hufflepuff common room." Kenzie smiles at Misa. "Thank you for the offer though. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

"Thank you for the offer, but I was just about to head back up to the Hufflepuff common room." Kenzie smiles at Misa. "Thank you for the offer though. How have you been?"

"Misa has been very bored, all her friends have been sorted into houses. How have you been?" Misa was happy that her friend still cared about her a little and was glad that they had a chance to chat again.  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 pm
"I've been doing good. Trying to keep busy, and keep up with my studies."
((ooc: Check with the Slytherine head on how much longer you have till you can take the house test. Have you been around for allotted amount of time yet? Or done required amount of posts?)  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games