Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am
Yes, well, nothing I can do about that -now-, can I? stare Just change me back into a dark elf already. I'm sure in Tes' paranoid state, he's found out you're missing and is going to come looking or something rolleyes

*looks over toward the door and sips his steamer*
You know, the thing about calling our number is the fact that it's -our- number. I'm surprised you didn't hear me in the backgroun reminding Ryzan which end you talk into.

..... *looks up at Ryzan* He's not going to kill me, is he? gonk

Nice axe you have there Nei.

I'm too young to die! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 am
It's a a rather good axe, TES. *swings it about*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 am
*blushes slightly in embarrassment when Tes mentions having to tell him again how to properly speak into a telephone* redface

Are you well enough that I can pick you up, Draa? I do hope having to make the trip in that form was not too difficult on you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 am
um... are you really sure you should be swinging that axe indoors? I mean... you didn't damage anything, but still...

Why would you need to pick me up? Why not just change me right here? I'll have a head start this way. sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:33 am
*is a bit taken aback by Amy's outburst*
Just what did she mean by that??
Who had a cursing party? confused
I'm not fond of foul language.....
I suppose I'm glad I wasn't invited...
Not sure why she's so upset that I'm not acquainted with this "Black" she spoke of...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 am
Yeah, it's okay. I'm careful with.

*swings the axe until it's a few inches from TES's head*

Now THAT'S control. xd  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 am
eek
My Nei - I do trust you completely but please never do that to me I may faint sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 am
I guess my evil side was showing a bit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am
evil side?
*starts to feel a bit ill*
oh my... I think I need to sit down....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am
I will be sure you are safe from harm, Draa. There is mzilt that needs to be discussed. We have been informed by the staff at Black's Hall that you have been banned from the clinic. If you are to be using a dark elf body, you should act a bit more responsibly.

*since Draa did not give him an answer regarding well he is, he kneels down and casts a levitation spell on him, then slides a hand under him and brings him into the bar, heading toward the office to go downstairs. As he passes through, he waves to Ayami and Nei*
I apologize for leaving so abruptly, jhal it is really quite late and there are things that the three of us *glances over at Tes* need to talk about.

Aluve'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am
*fans Milady*

Are you all right?  
{{*ducks from Nei's axe-swinging and pinches her booty* ninja }}

*a group of people push through the double doors of the bar, looking around the establishment. Seeing a couple of people inside, a man leading the group sees Ayami and heads over to her*

Excuse me miss. Are we in the right place? We're supposed to be here to meet with a Ms. Reign at the Jade Dragon. We were told it resided inside the Most Wanted Bar.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*comes in coughing her head off and attempting to wave good bye to Vixtul*
*her complection is paler than usual and her eyes are fading to orange*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am
*eyes grow wide with shock and he almost falls over backwards at Nei's axe swing* eek er... control indeed, but... *eye twitch* I think I could have done without the demonstration...

Hey, wait a minute! My clothes and stuff are still out there somewhere! I mean... I guess most of it wouldn't be a problem, but I sort of had the key to dame's apartment in my pocket and it's her only one, so...

tch... I'll get it. *drinks up the rest of his steamer then heads out the front toward dame's apartment to find Draa's things while Ryzan goes ahead and takes Draa down to their quarters. After finding the clothes closer to the apartment, he returns to MW, but enters his quarters through the back since it seemed easier that way*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am
Icy Reign
{{*ducks from Nei's axe-swinging and pinches her booty* ninja }}

*a group of people push through the double doors of the bar, looking around the establishment. Seeing a couple of people inside, a man leading the group sees Ayami and heads over to her*

Excuse me miss. Are we in the right place? We're supposed to be here to meet with a Ms. Reign at the Jade Dragon. We were told it resided inside the Most Wanted Bar.

*in between coughing fits she looks at the men with questioning eyes*
What business *cough* do you have with *cough*
oh come on!! gonk

*points to the entrance to the Jade Dragon where a receptionist is waiting at a podium*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games