Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am
Thistle sniffed his hand again as he moved it closer and then quickly and carefully took the treat out of Razz's hand. She made sure to just use her lips and not her teeth so that she wouldn't accidentally hurt him. And then she quickly jerked her head back and chewed the treat.

Amy looked up at Nei and waved. She then looked at Thistle and saw her take the treat from Razz's hand. "Thistle, say thank you to Razz for the treat."

Thistle looked up at Amy with wide eyes and then turned to look at Razz briefly. She squeaked at him and then went back to chewing the treat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am
*is glomped* Hey Milady, Razz. biggrin  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 am
Cuwen
Thistle sniffed his hand again as he moved it closer and then quickly and carefully took the treat out of Razz's hand. She made sure to just use her lips and not her teeth so that she wouldn't accidentally hurt him. And then she quickly jerked her head back and chewed the treat.

Amy looked up at Nei and waved. She then looked at Thistle and saw her take the treat from Razz's hand. "Thistle, say thank you to Razz for the treat."

Thistle looked up at Amy with wide eyes and then turned to look at Razz briefly. She squeaked at him and then went back to chewing the treat.

Well tell Thistle your welcome and I will remember to have more treats on me next time I come in. Well I think I need to go before my Addiction kicks in. *Turning to look at Ayami he smiles Then hes gone.*  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am
*shivers uncomfortable as RAZZ mentions his addiction*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 am
Cuwen
"Wait... Why would you dye your hair? You don't seem like the kind who would want to dye your hair, especially a color like purple. What brought that about?"
*shrugs* Call it a rebellious streak I guess. Dark elves all naturally have whitish hair like Ryzan's *motions to Ryzan* Some might be more grey such as mine, some even have lighter hair than that, but it's generally in the area of white and light grey. Back when Ryzan and I were growing up, pretty much every dark elf male of sufficient age had long, natural hair that they wore tied back in ponytails. I figured I would be different.... which was kind of a big deal back then.

Having long, untouched hair meant showing off your dark elven pride, so you can imagine what a cut and dye job made people think of you.

*sips his steamer and looks over at Ayami*
er... not quite reoccurring. I've been having different dreams, but they're all very realistic and seem to have a similar theme to them. Actually, at this point it's starting to feel like I'm actually entering some kind of alternate universe or something... kind of odd...

Can't be that loud in there stressed *scratches more feverishly* Let me in! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am
It's okay Milady, he'll greet my axe if comes near them.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 am
Nei1
It's okay Milady, he'll greet my axe if comes near them.

*smiles with relief at Nei*
I can always count on you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am
Amy nodded to Razz. "She heard. And I'm sure she's excited to get treats whenever she sees you, though you don't have to Razz if it would be too much of a hassle. It's entirely up to you."

Thistle squeaked in excitement when she heard Razz mention more treats. She couldn't wait to see him again!

Amy chuckled at Tes' comment. "Now that sounds more like you. You know, it actually sounds pretty cool, what you did. I hope they weren't too hard on you, though, especially since you were young."

Amy thought about something for a moment and then she looked at Ayami. "You know, speaking of spell books and the like, Ayami, where has Black been? I need to tell him that I'm getting a new mentor because he's never around when I need to move on to something else. I've already started studying water without him."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 am
Cuwen

Amy thought about something for a moment and then she looked at Ayami. "You know, speaking of spell books and the like, Ayami, where has Black been? I need to tell him that I'm getting a new mentor because he's never around when I need to move on to something else. I've already started studying water without him."

*looks at her blankly*
I'm sorry who?....
I'm afraid I don't know such a person confused

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 am
*Using her ninja gear to peek in under the door she doesn't see saber or Icy in here. She decides to be brave and come in.* HIYA People of this most loved and well know bar. *Waving her hand in a big circle. She stops to look around to see if any one remembers what she did.* I just came in the pay for the window I Broke when I ah... I HAHAHAHAHA. *runs over to the counter leaves a big bag of cash on the counter.* I's got to go. *Flashes a peace sign in front of her face and stickes her tounge out.* NNNNNNNMMMMMM. BYE!!!!!!  

Princess Tickle Bottom

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am
((brb office birthday luncheon rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 am
Who was that who just whirlwind in here?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am
Amy looked at Ayami in complete confusion and then looked at everyone else. "Good God... What the hell do you all do while I'm gone, have some spell and curse party and see what sticks? First Tes and now Ayami doesn't remember Black. This is crazy..."

She sighed and got up from her seat. She went to the sink with her cup, washed it out, dried it, and put it away. Then, she put some money in the tip bar she had set out a few weeks ago to pay for her drink. She picked up Thistle and looked at everyone.

"Well, I have to head out for now. I don't know what's going on, but kind of like what Ayami said earlier, if it doesn't involve me, I'd like to try and stay out of it. Ryzan, I'd love to see your spell book sometime if it's alright with you. I don't know if witches can use the spells in it, but I'd sure like to try."

She started to head out and then remembered something. She turned back and looked at everyone. "And if any of you see Icy, can you please ask her to come to GGB or Aqua Springs if she doesn't mind? Thistle really misses her and wants to see her but she's never here when we are. I'd really appreciate. I'll see you all later!"

With that, she walked out of the bar.

{{Talk to you all later, and have a great day!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am
Cuwen
Amy's eyes widened as large as saucers and she looked at Ryzan in shock. "A... spell book? You have a spell book?! Oh my gosh! Could I look at it?!"
*scratches his chin and looks at Amethyst a bit questioningly* I am not sure it would do you any good to look at it unless you simply wish to glance over the sketches. It is written in my language and reading it alone does not grant one the ability to use the spells in it. It requires a certain kind of training to be able to actually cast them.

The book is more so a catalog of the possible spells I can cast as an enchanter. More specifically, the ones that I have personally learned. Some enchanters have more complete spellbooks than I and others less complete. It all depends on one's experience.

*though he noticed a noise by the door earlier, he did not think much of it. Hearing it grow louder followed by a muffled sound that seemed vaguely like a voice. He then remembers how Draa had called earlier asking to meet with him to refresh the spell that made him a dark elf.*
Gi ussta! *walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Draa there as a grunny.* You should have contacted me sooner it seems.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 am
Falmar l' faer wand.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games