Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 am
Cuwen
{{Well I'm glad it's not just me, then. I have no clue what Gaia's doing lately. lol}}

Amy looked a little disappointed. "Really? That sucks. And you can always come in the evening when the sun isn't out. It's open 24/7 and evening is when it usually picks up, anyway. And you don't have to wear a bathing suit."

She turned her head to see who was yelling. She gasped and smiled when she saw Razz standing there. "Razz! Hey! Long time now see. How are you doing?"

Thistle squeaked in fright when she heard Razz's yelling, so she ran over and hid behind the bar.

Hello..... A Sorry for freaking Thistle out. I've been good and you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am
Amy smiled at Ryzan and tried to ignore what he said about him and Tes being 'busy'. She probably would have done that with anyone. She didn't want to know when someone else had done... well, what they did.

"That's good that they've been calmer. I'm guessing that means that Tes is back to his normal 'charming' self, minus the natural purple hair?"

She turned her head her head to Razz and waved her hand in the air. "Don't worry about it, Razz. She gets freaked out normally at loud noises from strangers. It's not your fault."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am
*notices the pink*
eek
you do know your hair is pink right TES?....
*tries not to freak out about RAZZ being there this time*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 am
*Noticing Ayami he turns to her* Ah... haha... *Rubbing the back of his head.* Hello you. *Turns back to Cuwen.* Well I'm a little loud and Strange so I guess its both. *Pulls a treat out of his coat and holds it out for Thistle.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 am
{{Amy is such a pervert! That's not what he meant by "busy" rofl }}

Yes... yes I do realize my hair is pink. I picked out the hair dye myself. Not like I haven't had pink hair before.... not -recently-, but I have dyed it pink in the past.

Also... *glances over at Amy* my natural hair color is greyish white, actually. I've been dying it purple for a while now. For some reason when the dye washed out, my hair wasn't as white as I remember it, though... maybe from dyeing it for so long.

*turned back into a grunny on the way to the bar from dame's apartment and had to hop the rest of the way.*
Stupid doors stressed *scratches at the door, hoping at the very least Ryzan is up in the main bar by now and will answer*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 am
{{I wondered when Draa would slip up and turn back before Ryzan could refresh the spell! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 am
*turns her nose up at RAZZ*
*looks to the door hearing a scratching noise* confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:20 am
{{ biggrin Sure, she acts all innocent and chaste, but secretly, she has a dirty mind!! wink lol!}}

Amy chuckled at Razz's comment and then turned back to Tes. "Wait... Why would you dye your hair? You don't seem like the kind who would want to dye your hair, especially a color like purple. What brought that about?"

Thistle slowly, very slowly walked toward Razz. She didn't want to move too far away from the bar. She extended her neck and sniffed the treat in Razz's hand.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 am
It is difficult to say if he is back to what you may consider "normal" just yet. His dreams have continued to confuse him, rilu'oh they have not been as severe. I am hoping that means this curse has run its course. Some wear off after a while and do not need to be otherwise treated. Given how long it has lasted, I was worried that it was a kind in which action needed to be taken to break it.

I had been studying my spellbook to find something for curses, jhal have not found anything. I deal mzilst with manipulation and illusions rather than problems of this nature.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:26 am
*walks in the bar*

Greetings!  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amy's eyes widened as large as saucers and she looked at Ryzan in shock. "A... spell book? You have a spell book?! Oh my gosh! Could I look at it?!"  
eek
wait... it's been reoccurring??
*facepalms thinking she knows why her book has been out now*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 am
Cuwen
{{ biggrin Sure, she acts all innocent and chaste, but secretly, she has a dirty mind!! wink lol!}}

Amy chuckled at Razz's comment and then turned back to Tes. "Wait... Why would you dye your hair? You don't seem like the kind who would want to dye your hair, especially a color like purple. What brought that about?"

Thistle slowly, very slowly walked toward Razz. She didn't want to move too far away from the bar. She extended her neck and sniffed the treat in Razz's hand.

*Gets down off his chair and moves slowly closer to Thistle. Puts the treat in his palm so its easier for Thistle to eat.* Come on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am
Nei1
*walks in the bar*

Greetings!

*Looks up at Nei and in a low voice.* Hello Nei  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 am
Nei1
*walks in the bar*

Greetings!

*forgets everyone else around her and leaps up to hug Nei*
Nei! 4laugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games