Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 am
*smiles down at thistle*
oh yes I understand completely - Icy's been gone for quite some time. I haven't seen her at all this morning though...
*walks over and makes a cappuccino*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 am
Amy tilted her head to the side as she watched Ayami get up and go over to the espresso machine. "Karrie said that Icy was gone at the same time Dame was. I'm just assuming they went to the same place. I hope things are calming down now."

She smiled and leaned her arms on the bar. "So what's been up with you, if you don't mind me asking? Everything going well?"

Thistle walked after Ayami slowly and then tilted her head to the side in curiosity. This woman glowed. She was so pretty! Who was she?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 am
I don't know much about where they were or what happened - I tried to mind my own as they say 3nodding I'm just happy to see them both back safely.
Hmm me? well nothing is new really...
Just same old same old with me, I'm afraid I'm not very interesting.
*giggles* oh well I was granted a golden halo a little while back, I suppose that is something "that has been up" wink
I noticed your poster over there - how is it going for you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 am
Amy nodded to her halo and smiled. "I saw! I think it attracted Thistle, too."

She laughed softly and then smiled again. "Congratulations! It looks really pretty."

She took a sip of her cappuccino before answering Ayami's question. "And Aqua Springs is going really well! Someone new to this area has come to it pretty frequently and really enjoys it. Her name is Rivonu and she's fun to hang out with. Other people have come, too, and everyone who has been there has said they really like it, which is awesome! Kits and I are still making improvements, though. Right now, we're working on tweaking the prizes for the games."

She smiled at Ayami. "Do you think you or Leko would be able to stop by sometime? I'd really enjoy it if you came to visit."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 am
(( That was a dirty move..... crying I will make you remember me.....no potion lasts forever...... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 am
*comes up to the main bar area with Tes close behind* Bwael kre'tan~ *waves and looks around to see who all is in there*

Gi ussta... I thought he would have been here by now.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 am
{{Her potion, her character, her rules. You can't -make- her do jack.}}

*heads for the espresso machine and makes a steamer, then takes a seat at a nearby table*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am
{{I was going to wait for Ayami to respond, but I'll go ahead. And is anyone else having problems with their PM box? I get alerts that I have new PMs, but when I go to my message box, nothing is there. This morning, I had to send a PM and then select 'view next message' in order to see the newest one. It wouldn't let me select it from the box menu.}}

Amy looked up when Ryzan and Tes came in and nodded. "Hey Ryzan, Tes. How are you two doing? Tes! Your hair... Well, it's not gray anymore..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am
(( Doesnt mean I wont at least try......but at the moment I have something else plauging me as well..... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:51 am
(( twisted - she plays dirty ))
OH we'll see about that Amy, I'm a bit modest and Leko isn't much for the sun. We're also a bit distracted these days for some reason sweatdrop

((year end closing at work stressed - sorry people in and out of my office - my PM's are being crazy too))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:51 am
*Razz saunters in to the bar to get a drink He hasn't been in for ever In this way. Hungry and thirsty he sits at the bar.* Hello people. Just getting a drink and some thing to eat so. *Puts his hands to his face.* IF LEKO AND OR AYAMI ARE HERE AND CAN HEAR ME I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANY THING. SO NO PORTALS OF DEATH ON ME PLEASE!!!!!!! *Sitting there for a little he tries to make up his mind on what he sould drink.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 am
Razzdango
*Razz saunters in to the bar to get a drink He hasn't been in for ever In this way. Hungry and thirsty he sits at the bar.* Hello people. Just getting a drink and some thing to eat so. *Puts his hands to his face.* IF LEKO AND OR AYAMI ARE HERE AND CAN HEAR ME I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANY THING. SO NO PORTALS OF DEATH ON ME PLEASE!!!!!!! *Sitting there for a little he tries to make up his mind on what he sould drink.*

(( rofl ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 am
{{ I've had some problems with PMs as well.}}

hm? What about my hair? Oh... right... dye... *shrugs* Felt like going with something different.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am
{{Well I'm glad it's not just me, then. I have no clue what Gaia's doing lately. lol}}

Amy looked a little disappointed. "Really? That sucks. And you can always come in the evening when the sun isn't out. It's open 24/7 and evening is when it usually picks up, anyway. And you don't have to wear a bathing suit."

She turned her head to see who was yelling. She gasped and smiled when she saw Razz standing there. "Razz! Hey! Long time now see. How are you doing?"

Thistle squeaked in fright when she heard Razz's yelling, so she ran over and hid behind the bar.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 am
Vendui', Amethyst. Quortek and I have been... um.. *scratches his chin* ... "busy" I suppose sweatdrop Things have been more calm recently at least.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games