Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 pm
*having completely zoned out, she snaps back to reality to find herself alone in the bar. Not wanting the other night repeated, she stands up, bones popping from sitting in an awkward position for so long, tosses her empty can into the trashcan and drags herself to the office.

Doing the scans, she makes her way down the stairs, through the corridor and o her place, unlocking the door. Inside, she locks up and instinctively looks at the middle of the couch in the livingroom, Flames usual spot, only to see it empty.

Facepalming, she trudges to her room, trying not to glance at Flames former room and closes her door, falling into bed with her clothes still on*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm
Awww -she says from the closet- I bet that will help, honey.

-comes back out sans pants and goes over, turning off the bedside lights. She clicks the one on her side of the bed off last, sliding in next to Flame. dame rests her head on Flame's chest, listening to his heartbeat- Do you want me to massage it to help with the pain, honey? -she asks, hugging him gently-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 pm
-his answer was deep breathing, followed by light snoring. Feeling dame snuggle up next to him, his arm instinctively wrapped around her, pulling her tight to his side-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 pm
-dame smiles, chuckling lightly and settles in closer to him, falling off to sleep not long afterwards-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am
-dame rises somewhat early and showers. She gets dressed quickly and scribbles a note to Flame, smiling at him and kissing his cheek as she walks out the door-

Flame,

Started back to work today. I hope your headache is gone. ^_^ It'll be late in the evening I'll be back. Hopefully we'll see each other in passing. Anything in the room is free game for you...though, it would be odd to come back and see you in my heels or something. wink xd If you need to leave the room or anything, just leave it unlocked. Not to mention...aren't you second in command of security? wink Don't you guys have like a master key or something you can commandeer?

Have a great day, hon.
dame

P.S. I'm sorry Icy kicked you out. sad -hugs- It'll get better. Her anger will cool.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 am
{{ 4laugh Awwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssss, damey is such an adorable teacher!!! heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 am
{{Oh no! I'm not sleeping in again like before! stressed Damn woman sucking the energy out of me. gonk }}

-rolling over, his arm searches for dames body in his sleep. Finding her side empty, he frowns, slowly waking up and opening his eyes. Looking around, he sees a note on the nightstand and reaches for it, pushing himself to her side. Reading it, he chuckles and immediately becomes somber when he reads her p.s. Sighing, he sits up and swings his legs over the edge of the bed, sitting on the side of it for a few with her note in his hand and mind racing.

Still at a loss for words or any action to take as far as Icy is concerned, he gets up ad pads to the washroom, silently thanking dame for finishing his laundry that had accumalated there. Grabbing some clothes, he heads into the bathroom to shower and dress. Later, he comes out and finds his keys, looking around for dames number she'd written for him last night.

Finding the scrap of paper near the microwave, he pockets it and heads out her door, leaving it unlocked just in case he makes it back before she does. Doing the scans, he walks out the back entrance to JD, crossing to his bike. Revving his baby to life, he hoods up and heads out, first stop being his office-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:02 am
*wakes up and is staring at the ceiling*
*blinks about 8 times before she sits up - she feels lighter somehow in the mind*
How odd... confused
*sees she has a scarf wrapped around her neck and unravels it and inspects her neck in the mirror finding a light hint of green...*
hmmm insect bite?

*takes off the scarf thinking nothing of the bruise and tries to materialize up to the bar only finding she doesn't have enough energy too* confused
*blaming Leko in her mind she instead takes the security measures and heads up to the bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am
{{*huggleglomps Ayami* heart }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 am
((*huggle Icy* 4laugh ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 am
Amy came into MW for a french vanilla cappuccino. When she saw Ayami at the bar, she smiled brightly at her and waved as she headed over to the espresso machine.

"Hey, Ayami! It's good to see you. How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am
Thistle squeaked softly at Amy's side as she caught up with her. Amy looked down at her and shook her head. "I don't know where she is, Thistle. I don't even know if Icy comes up here during the morning."

Thistle sighed softly and her wings drooped.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 am
Amy leaned down to pet Thistle's head comfortingly and then went and made herself a French vanilla cappuccino. Then, she went and sat down at the bar while she drank it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 am
oh Amy - I must have spaced off sweatdrop
I am just fine, you look well.
Is that a correct assessment of your current condition? wink

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 am
Amy smiled at Ayami and nodded her head. "Thank you for the compliment! Yes, I'm doing very well. I came in this morning after eating and feeding Thistle to get a cappuccino. Usually I'm not up this early in the morning to come and get one."

Thistle squeaked softly from the floor and then went slowly over to Ayami. From the floor, she squeaked up at her and flicked her tail curiously.

Amy smiled down at Thistle. "She wanted to come with because I think she wanted to see Icy. She hasn't seen her in so long."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games