Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:54 am
Isobel Bellamy
thats a good idea I hope it isn't too long or we're going to be in quite a bit of trouble sweatdrop though someone was shot dead in England for carring a table leg wrabbed up in a bag because some stupid old lady thought it was a gun.....I really hope that doesn't happen eek

0o; Yes, getting shot over a sword would be a rather bad thing to happen. ^^* Are you going to have to walk, or is there any way for you to take an automobile?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:57 am
deadly_demon
[ eek Wow. No wonder you're rich

Yes, I work rather hard at it really. ^^* Not just sitting around lurking and doing nothing, nor do I ask for help (though I try to graciously accept it when it does surprise me. ^_^)

As far as new donation items go though, that is cause I sent a money order for $50 to gaia (1/2 from me 1/2 from ceilisidhe)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:58 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
thats a good idea I hope it isn't too long or we're going to be in quite a bit of trouble sweatdrop though someone was shot dead in England for carring a table leg wrabbed up in a bag because some stupid old lady thought it was a gun.....I really hope that doesn't happen eek

0o; Yes, getting shot over a sword would be a rather bad thing to happen. ^^* Are you going to have to walk, or is there any way for you to take an automobile?
*laughs nervously* hehhehheh.....we have to take the bus......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:00 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Watch out for suspicious old women. ninja  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:00 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Okay, get cloth and a big duffle bag of some sort, army size if you have to. That way it doesn't look odd or suspicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:05 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Watch out for suspicious old women. ninja

*nods* and don't make any large movements, it tends to spook the people with pepper spray on their keychains.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:05 am
lurichan

Okay, get cloth and a big duffle bag of some sort, army size if you have to. That way it doesn't look odd or suspicious.
well the guy she's buying it off says he has a box to put it in but I know this guy and frankly I don't trust him so I'm going to be bringing along a nice bug cloth but unfortunately I don't have a big duffle bag (damnit!!!) all little old ladys will be avaoided as much as possible ^_^;

Hmmm she says ita a replica of tom cruises in the last samurai...I haven't seen it how big is that sword if any of you have seen it (please, please can it not be like narcil that was one DAMN big sword *has visions of having to carry a huuuge sword onto a bus*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:07 am
lurichan
*nods* and don't make any large movements, it tends to spook the people with pepper spray on their keychains.
luckaly pepper spray is illegal here  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:09 am
Well, I haven't seen the movie....so I can't be of much help there....usually katana are rather large in size, and if it was a katana designed for a geijin then it would be slightly longer than the typical japanese katana. ^^* I would guess anywhere between 3-4ft long depending really. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:11 am
I would say plan on something about the size of a yard stick. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:12 am
lurichan
Well, I haven't seen the movie....so I can't be of much help there....usually katana are rather large in size, and if it was a katana designed for a geijin then it would be slightly longer than the typical japanese katana. ^^* I would guess anywhere between 3-4ft long depending really. ^^*
Tomorrow is going ot be one fun day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:14 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

It's definatly going to be interesting....Hmm, I don't suppose you could put on a baseball cap and pretend you're just lugging around baseball equipment or something people wouldn't spaz out over.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:16 am
It's a lot easier for me since I'm just putting things in the back of my van and then I can go. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:17 am
'Fraid I have to go crying Bye *waves*  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:17 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

It's definatly going to be interesting....Hmm, I don't suppose you could put on a baseball cap and pretend you're just lugging around baseball equipment or something people wouldn't spaz out over.
baseball isn't really popular here so people would still get freeked out sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games