Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:41 pm
I don't know about your rich kid avatars, but do the colors fit the "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" category?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm
The Undead Suitor
Denham
The Undead Suitor

Yeah it was in 3D, which was kinda nice. Although some scenes were better than others. (again, it falls to depth > stuff poking out at you) but hey, for like...a really old traditionally animated movie I'm surprised they could do it at all.

I think it's weird going back and making movies 3D since they obviously weren't made with that intent. I wish I had been able to see Lion King 3D but it was around the time I was having finals. By the way, are either of you guys art majors? You both draw really well.

ichi is, and I just learn and teach myself offhand from her.

Aw well that's useful! I asked her for her reference album the other night, it seems really handy. Did you two meet through Gaia? Sorry if I'm prying too much, I tend to ask a lot of questions when I first meet people sweatdrop

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm
That is the best use of that jacket I've seen in ages!

Rich kid avatars? More like I buy too much random s**t. xD a lot of the items I have on have been in my inventory since they were new, and never equipped them. Fail!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

Hmm. Maybe in a few years. i don't go for RIG cats, mostly due to the price. But, in saying that I waited YEARS for Titus The Lion to com down to 2mill, so if I can wait THAT long for my dream item, I can wait that long for othr kitties n_n

Now -that- is dedication. Lucky is the cat that I want the most but his price makes him a likely candidate for one of the last things I really quest. After the SDPlus doll for the Ringmaster...
        I bet in time all the RIG cats will be released through the Black Friday sales. Or at least I hope they do.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:49 pm
Dexigone
I don't know about your rich kid avatars, but do the colors fit the "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" category?

Needs to add neon green and old-gold-shop yellow to REALLY make my eyes burn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

Hmm. Maybe in a few years. i don't go for RIG cats, mostly due to the price. But, in saying that I waited YEARS for Titus The Lion to com down to 2mill, so if I can wait THAT long for my dream item, I can wait that long for othr kitties n_n

Now -that- is dedication. Lucky is the cat that I want the most but his price makes him a likely candidate for one of the last things I really quest. After the SDPlus doll for the Ringmaster...
        I bet in time all the RIG cats will be released through the Black Friday sales. Or at least I hope they do.

I want black friday sales to be like 2 times a year xD
That's how I got my Lovely Lucie. Those kittens <33

That was dedication. i tried questing it many times ovr the years but I could never get close.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm
Genea
That is the best use of that jacket I've seen in ages!

Rich kid avatars? More like I buy too much random s**t. xD a lot of the items I have on have been in my inventory since they were new, and never equipped them. Fail!

-steals your hair-

Hai Genea  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

That was dedication. i tried questing it many times ovr the years but I could never get close.

I got Kitten Star. Monetarily it wasn't as good of an investment as Lovely Lucie...but it was a kitty so I couldn't pass it up. Although Lovely Lucie has cute kitties as well. And I agree, Black Friday sales twice a year would be ffffff great. A Summer Sale would make sense and I know a lot of sites that doe that sort of thing.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Denham
Dexigone

*sighs* I think i need to quest more s**t and ask for help more to get those over 1mill stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone

*sighs* I think i need to quest more s**t and ask for help more to get those over 1mill stuff.

Oh noes I was just kidding ;-; I like your avi, I just threw out the first colors I thought would look weird together.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

I got Kitten Star. Monetarily it wasn't as good of an investment as Lovely Lucie...but it was a kitty so I couldn't pass it up. Although Lovely Lucie has cute kitties as well. And I agree, Black Friday sales twice a year would be ffffff great. A Summer Sale would make sense and I know a lot of sites that doe that sort of thing.

I wanted a Lovely Lucie for various reasons. Lips and kitties being the main.
I love kittens ;.;
I cant have kittens so collecting them online kinda is a buffer xD

I know a lot of people hated that black friday sale.. but man i loved it. It gave me a chance to have an item I would never got another way. Sure it cost me $40 NZD in the end but, it was worth it. I have not taken it off since :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone

I'm still pondering the 'rich kid' comment. neutral

Most of my items, I bought and paid for myself, with money I earned.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm
brb taking a bath in 4 million gold  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm
Denham
Dexigone
Denham
Dexigone

ITs okay, I already took it as a compliment.

Oh noes I was just kidding ;-; I like your avi, I just threw out the first colors I thought would look weird together.

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm
I need more oc art

so

does anyone want to buy art from me  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games