Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:57 pm
Amy sighed softly against Karrie's lips as he kissed her and then puts her hands on his shoulders. She uses that as leverage and jumps up so that her legs are resting at his sides and she could lean her head down to kiss him more deeply with one of her hands fisted in his long hair.

After a few moments, she gasped lightly against his lips. "God I love your hair. Have I ever told you that? I think I have... It's so smooth..."

She fisted both of her hands in his hair and kissed him deeply again.

Thistle squeaks happily and nuzzles the side of Velcore. She was there for a grand total of 20 seconds before she got up again and started dancing in front of Velcore. Then, she turned around and lightly flicked her tail against his chest playfully. She started to run forward, hoping Velcore would chase after her, not thinking about how late it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 pm
*kisses Amy deeply, only taking a slight step back when she jumps up on him* Well, I guess I should wear it loose more often then. *kisses her again, then carries her into the bedroom*

*sighs as he watches Thistle* Thistle, I am tired. It is late.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Amy nodded her head quickly in agreement. "Yes, you should."

She hadn't even realized that Karrie had carried her to her room. All she knew at that moment was him. She was surrounded by him, consumed by him.

Even though she didn't want to remove her hands from his hair, she did so so that she could start working on unbuttoning his pants. She quickly spoke against his lips as she did so.

"Fast the first time?"

Karrie seemed to agree with her immediately. Amy didn't think that she and Karrie would get much sleep until early in the morning, and that was perfectly fine with her.

Thistle sighed softly and then walked up to Velcore until her face was in front of his. She could do this since he was lying on the floor now. Then, she nuzzled his face gently, trying to coax him into playing with her.

When she heard a few loud noises coming from the bedroom, though, and something that sounded like the dresser bumping heavily against the wall, she squeaked in surprise and quickly ran under Velcore's wing. She buried her head into his side and sighed softly. She felt perfectly safe when she was near Velcore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am
Daniel slipped out of the shelter well before dawn. It was welcome change of pace for him, as he had spent the last six hours laying awake and mulling over how he was going to handle today. He knew he was going to get this job, and it wasn’t just because of some sort of desperate optimism. He just had very good feeling that now he had realized what he had been doing wrong, that everything was going to start being right, as long as he let them. As he quietly padded past the front desk, he noted that the clock on the wall behind it showed a quarter after four. If his understanding of holiday commerce had been informed correctly, that gave him about two hours to find a store and be gone. Which meant he needed to move it.

Once out the door, Daniel bolted for the nearest clothing store he could remember seeing. It took him a half hour of non-stop running, but eventually he managed to find his way to the outlet mall that he had spotted the in his wanderings two days ago. Slowing his pace somewhat, Daniel hunched down slightly as he skirted along the store fronts, looking for one that suited him. And he finally found one. Deciding against a window breaking entry again, Daniel jogged around the back and found the service entry. Naturally it was locked quite securely, and he finally hit his first stumbling block. He hadn’t really considered what to do once he got here. Pulling Batakos out, he considered the fact that he may have to bash the front in after all. But then he felt something.

Looking up at the service entry door, Daniel stepped close to it, and realized that he had felt this before back in Dame’s apartment. The feeling was strong, even if he didn’t understand it. But in light of recent decisions he simply embraced it. Sliding his hand down the frame he stopped at the deadbolt lock. The feeling was strongest here, though he wasn’t sure what that was supposed to mean. Instinctively Daniel mentally ‘flicked’ at the point, much as he had learned to do with Batakos. As soon as he did he heard the distinctive sound of the door unlocking. Pulling cautiously, Daniel was still surprised when the door opened with ease. Smiling to himself, Daniel slipped silently into the store.

Half an hour later, Daniel emerged with a large shopping bag emblazoned with the store’s logo, and quite full of something. Giving a look around to make sure no one had arrived to spot him, Daniel hustled in the direction of another store. He had spotted a few extras on the way in, and if his little trick kept working, then he would have plenty of time to get them and get going before anyone showed up for work. All he had to do now was remember where everything had come from. After all, he did intend to repay the establishments. Some day.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:27 pm
((I wasn't listening to any music this time, but as I finsihed the post up, my head started playing ZZTop for me. rofl ))

Daniel fiddled with the tie around his neck for what seemed the millionth time since ducking into the restroom at the fast food resturant. He had tried every logical method he could reason, but he could never reproduce the sam elook as those worn by men he had been seeing for the last several days. Grumbling he yanked the tie off and tossed it back into the sack with his older unwashed clothes. He didn't think he needed it anyways.

Looking into the mirror Daniel made some final adjustements to his collar, and he couldn't help but smile at himself. Gone was the t-shirt, replaced by a snow white button down shirt. Instead of jeans and boots, Daniel now sported a pair of slick black slacks and shined leather dress shoes. And to complete the set he had snagged a sporty looking suit jacket. Buttoning the top button on his jacket smiled again. His clothes weren't the only things he had changed. His once shaggy and chaotic hair had been tamed somewhat, after he took a pair of scissors to it, and now managed to stay out of his eyes. Daniel had never realy realized just how blue they were before.

Giving a satisfied nod that he did indeed 'clean up good' as he had overheard once, Daniel pulled the last piece of his ensemble from the jacket's inside pocket. He had almost not gotten them, as time was running short, but even in the pre-dawn light, a reflection of his face had superimposed on the store window just right, and he been seized by how good he looked. Now, sliding the thin sunglasses onto his face to sit just a hair beneath his eyes, Daniel smirked confidently.

"Well, here's the 'dress to impress' part. Time to get to the actual impressing. Time to make sure only one man could possibly be worth Aqua Sprins time."

As Daniel strode from the restroom with bag in tow, he noted a number of turned heads as he passed. He had caused that sort of reaction from people before, on many occasions. But this time, it felt different. This time, it felt right. Daniel was practically beaming as he headed down the sidewalk. Looks like the new Daniel is off to a wonderful start.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:30 pm
-Laying on the couch in Stubbs living room, he can hear Icy questioning the boys in the kitchen as he plays possum. Since neither Stubbs nor Horne knew exactly what was going on between him and dame, he just laid still and listened, going over the events of the other night. He didn't want to argue, especially on Christmas Eve, but just what in hell was she thinking stripping down to her bare essentials, in a public place around other men? How did she expect him to react? How would she have reacted had the shoe been on the other foot?

That whole night was just ridiculous. Strangers babbling about losing Icy and turning into werewolves, little blue men crawling in through windows-well, that wasn't all too strange since he'd seen that before. A sigh escapes his lips as he squeezes his eyes closed. The last thing he remembers of that night was the cold harsh glare in dames eyes when she stormed out of the bar and saw him, turning her back to him and walking off. He'd never seen her so piss before, and although he didn't understand how she had the gall to be upset with him, it still stung.

The voices in the kitchen die down and he pauses in his thought process, resuming his possum playing. Icys heels click on the floor, stopping just inside the doorway of the living room-

You can sit up now. We're done 'discussing'. stare Did you really think I needed to wait until you were "sleep" to interrogate those two?

-snorting, he raises himself to a sitting position and turns, looking over the back of the couch at her-

Did you really have to interrogate Stubbs and Horne instead of asking me about me? rolleyes I know how to talk for myself, you know.

Pft! Please! If that was the case then I wouldn't have to -ask- them in the first place! You've been dodgy and evasive since I got back, not to mention more moody than you normally are. stare Every time I ask you what's wrong or if you want to talk you blow me off and say it's nothing. Do you honestly think that after ten years I don't know when something's wrong or bothering you? stressed The fact that you don't or won't talk to me makes me wonder why in hell you came looking for me in the first place! mad You treat people you don't know or care about the way you've been treating me lately.

-glaring, he abruptly jumps up off the couch and stalks around it to stand directly in front of Icy-

Why in hell I came looking for you?! mad I came looking for you because that's what friends do for each other! scream I came looking for you because the guys and I weren't the only ones worried about you! I came looking for you because out of all us, dame was the main one who wanted you safely returned, no matter what.

-sadness flashes across his face, then again anger-

Do you realize that because I came -looking- for you, that my relationship is in jeopardy? mad Because I came -looking- for you, I spent several months away, not including the time before and after clearing my workload, from dame? For -you-? Because of -you-, I inadvertently pushed the woman I care for away! evil But, that's what you've wanted all along though, isn't it. Since -you- couldn't have -me-, you've been working to break dame and I apart anyway, so bravo.-sarcastically applauds-You got your way. stare Well, half you way....

-standing there the whole time, at first with her mouth slightly agape, then closed and arms folded across her chest, Icy waits for Flame to finish his act, fingernails digging into her upper arms as her anger rises. Stubbs and Horne refuse to move from the safety of the kitchen, knowing full well the consequences of getting in between the two of them when they're arguing. As Flame begins his pathetic act of sarcasm, that pushes her over the edge.

Dropping her arms, she rears back and slams her left fist into his face, sending him almost reeling across the back of the couch. Even though he had just enough time to brace himself before she struck him, he still felt the searing pain and grabbed his right eye, using his other hand to brace himself against the back of the couch. Just as he righted himself, she was in his face, her face twisted in extreme anger-

How -dare- you blame me for not being able to handle -your- relationship! evil Whatever came of the two of you is between you and her, -not- me, you and her! -I- didn't ask you to abandon -her- and come looking for me! mad I'm not your ******** scapegoat, so find someone else to dump your issues on! Did you think I was playing when I kicked your sorry a** out back in the summer that I told you I was through with the two of you! scream You've done and said some foul s**t to me before, but this right here, -this- dwarfs all the times before. Just because I resumed my relationship with you and not her doesn't give you the right to presume so much regarding yourself. Contrary to popular beliefs, I don't want you. You know full well that the whole reason I cut dame loose was because she wasn't who she said she was. And to make matters worse, you knew the entire time. You made your choice. And I made mine. Your relationship is, or was, just that. Yours. To place that burden on me is just plain p***y.

-eyes glassy, Icy backs off, staring at him with a mix of emotions across her face. He knew he was wrong to even think such of her, but again he'd let his anger and frustration get the better of him. That was the second woman he'd managed to piss off and push away with his recent lack of restraint. Icys face almost exactly mirrored dames that night and it made him kick himself hard mentally. He straightened up and started to open his mouth when Icy held her hand up, turning around so her back was facing him-

Don't bother. While you are an a*****e, I know. Just, just don't. Let me be pissed until I calm down, and you do the same. I'm leaving to go check on Lo anyway.

-with that, Icy walks back into the kitchen, mumbling a goodbye to Horne and Stubbs, who were looking down and around, feeling very uncomfortable. Heading out the back door, Icy gets in her car and starts her way back to MW, while Flame goes into the bathroom to inspect his soon to be black eye-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Amy came home with the kittens in the cat carrier. She had stopped at AS on her way back and picked up the bill and care package. Jessi wasn't behind the information desk when she had stopped by. She simply assumed she was on break. She had found the large warm smile of the girl taking over for Jessi for the moment a little odd. She had never smiled that brightly at Amy before, but she simply shrugged it off and headed out.

When she walked inside, Amy called out, not sure if Karrie and Velcore were still there but hoping they were. "Karrie, Velcore? Are you still here? I'm back... and with the kittens..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm
*looks up and yawns. He'd been sleeping near the Christmas tree* Hello. Karrie went to get something for dinner.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm
Amy looked around for Velcore when she heard his voice and then saw him under the Christmas tree. Normally such a large dragon would not be hard to find, but he blended in so well with the other decorations in the living room. Thistle was lying with him under the tree, curled under his wing. Amy could see a hint of pink under his wing.

"You make a very good decoration, Velcore."

She chuckled softly and then knelt down in front of him. She put the carrier down on the floor gently beside her.

"I've brought the kittens home. Bonnie said that they're really healthy. Just a little underfed. She gave me some formula to feed them, and then I'll take them back for check ups in a month, as well as Thistle."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm
It is warm here. *looks in the carrier at the sleeping kittens* They are healthy. Good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Amy smiled brightly. "I'm glad you like it here!"

She sighed softly and laid down on the floor next to him after opening the gate of the carrier even though the kittens were still sleeping.

"Yes, I'm so happy they're healthy. And Bonnie sounded like she had every bit of faith in me when it came to taking care of them. It was very reassuring."

The pin that Karrie had made for her slightly reflected the lights from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 pm
*yawns and lays his head back down*

*walks in* Hi Amy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Amy looked up when she heard Velcore yawn and chuckled lowly. She had hoped they could talk a little bit. She and Velcore hadn't had a chance to talk, just the two of them like they used to, in a long time. He must have eaten some snacks not too long ago and was sleepy again.

When Amy heard Karrie's voice, she looked up in the direction of his voice and smile when she saw him. "Hey Karrie. I... I went and picked up the kittens from Bonnie's."

She remained lying next to Velcore. She wasn't sure how Karrie would react to the kittens being back, even though they were in Amy's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Oh, you did? *sets the bag down and takes his coat off* What did she say?

*falls asleep*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Amy sat up carefully, making sure to keep her legs tucked into her side so that she didn't reveal anything with her skirt.

"She said that the kittens are very healthy, just a little underfed. She gave me some formula to feed them. According to the instructions, cow's milk can give them severe gastrointestinal problems. She... She thinks I can take care of them just fine."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games