Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm
techpriest35
"ooh whats in the box?
*turns to crystall*
wait why wont a little fun help either house im just saying i dont want hufflepuff to win and ravenclaw is a house that hasnt won in a while so i wouldnt bet on them

Lana put down the box, watching the small group discuss house cup. When they had finished she pushed the box into the middle of the group, 'In here is a milkshake maker.... and a sleepy badger it seems,' she pulled out the badger and put it on her sleeping bag, tucking it back too sleep. 'Anyone keen for a milkshake?' She pulled out some of the pieces of the maker and started putting them together.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm
wow i think we need to have some more active members and i didnt know you buckled under pressure i can handle small pressures and my competivie spirit wont let me lose with out a fight
also if we were waiting for classes to begin they would have the common rooms open and we could hang out their and the great hall would be open but we would have the option to enter at will although we do get more activity during the events i want a milksahe but only if crystal gets to enchant every ones milkshake with something that isnt too mean

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm
"Ooh you know James I know just the thing to add!" Crystal bounces with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 pm
"Wait why did you have a badger in a box Lana?" ((LOL just noticed and made me laugh.))  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 am
Amelia turns to Lana,I" think everyone wants a milkshake," Her curiosity draws her to sit closer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 pm
"now remeber im only taking one if crystal gets to enchant every bodies milkshake before they drink it"
*doesnt even bat an eyelash at the badger*
"the badger is in the box cause it obviously has some kind of function for making this device work 3nodding "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm
"hufflepuffs need badgers for everything just like slytherins need snakes for everything and ravenclaws need ravens for every thing and griffendors need lions for every thing which reminds me are griffendors allowed to bring a pet lion to school instead of a pet cat? if not they should totally be allowed to which reminds me i havent seen my panther that has been magically enhanced and shrunk to the size of a house cat in several months i wonder what he is doing last i saw he was wandering the grounds and then something attacked me from the forbiddenforest and i woke in the hospital with out my cat
hes perfectly safe if your not wearing red yellow green or blue or purple he hates thouse colors and attacks most of them on site.... this could end badly"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm
"How charming James, so your pet attacks anyone that isn't a teacher and probably most teachers too. Lovely."  

SharpProcess

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 pm
hey i was trying to get it to fight these weird dye creatures but it never showed any interst in anything except those particualr colors  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm
"Ah well, I guess I do like to alternate colors every other term, I guess I'll just wear silver if it shows up. Speaking of terms, I wonder when next term will begin?" Crystal looks thoughtful. "How about those milkshakes? They could be nicely improved with a special enhancing quality!"  

SharpProcess

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 pm
'Oh, no the badger is our mascot, I've had him since last year,' said Lana, she picked up her wand and pointed at the milkshake maker, 'Now what was that spell, aha... contraho' Lana waved her wand at the maker, and it began to assemble. Lana grinned, 'Well we can enchant them if I can find the recipe book, it's probably in here, if my badger hasn't eaten it'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 pm
Crystal gets out her wand, her eyes twinkling. "Well I hope it didn't eat it, because I'm ready for milk mustaches!"

((EDIT: Almost forgot! Congratulations guys!))

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Amelia brought her chocolate covered raisins hey if you want any let me know, I can't wait for milk mustaches Crystal YAY!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:35 am
"lols that would be interesting yay i got slytherin head of house although i think thats cause no one else applied"
if i rember correctly after the machine is put together you put ice milk icecream and what ever flavoring and pieces you want in it and then it mixes it all togeher till its all a liquidly substance then you let crysall enchant them al then you drink and enjoy"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games