Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 pm
((Missed you yesterday, came home and laid down for a bit ~ woke up this morning in time to go to work. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 pm
((Awww, and we had a crap load of rain last night and this afternoon, and my allergies are killing me tonight....my throat hurts.... sad ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm
((Damn Pollen, *hugs katana*))

*Lily walks slowly in to the MW looking for Katana or Icy. She senses Ghost right behind her and frowns.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 pm
*Not finding anyone in the bar, she slides behind the counter to mix a drink.* You'll just have to wait, I do not want you in my head when I have this conversation. stare  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm
*tired, she works through it, not wanting to take a break just yet. She was almost done packing the last of Flames things and couldn't stop until it was finished. She was working on his hidden closet, having collected and packaged all of his monies, passports, visas, identification papers, etc and marked them properly. The last was his weapons which was twice the size of her own collection, hence the long process. Moving from artillery to blades, she begins collecting them from shortest to longest, wrapping them up and securing them together. Pausing, he wipes the sweat from her brow, trying to stay focused. She didn't want to think of any ifs, ands, or buts and damn sure didn't want to start that "why" series. She made her decision, just as Flame did, and she was sticking to it. Just then, she hears his voice*

What the hell is going on here? What do you think you're doing?

*standing up straight, she walks out of his closet and sees him standing in the doorway of his room, looking around bewilderdly. Casually, she places her hands on her hips and looks at him with a blank face*

Simple. You're moving out.

*eyes wide with confusion, he just looks at her for a moment*

When was this decision made and was I there when we made it?

No no, you weren't there persay when it was made, but you influenced it's making. And it was made last night actually. You know, you really ought to check your messages or answer a call every now and then.

*turns and goes back into the hidden closet, removing the rest of the weapons while still talking*

But, I take it you were too busy in the "bush" to let someone, anyone know that you were alright. But I guess you'd have to be a certain someone to get such a privilege, now wouldn't you?

*catching her undertone, he takes a step inside his room*

Look, I lost my phone in the sticks a couple nights ago chasing the Juarez brothers. So I wasn't ignoring your calls or messages, I honestly didn't receive them. But are you going to sit there and tell me that that's the reason you're putting me out? Because I didn't call you back? How many times have I not called back or vice versa? Why of all times does this bother you now?

*has advanced to the middle of the room by this time*

Why does it piss you off so that I care for dame so much? And spare me the fact that she betrayed you b/c I've got the same bounty on my head but you're more lenient on me. Granted, we've known each other longer but that's still not a valid reason. Why does the idea of dame and I set you off so? Only time you've ever cared about who I dated was when you'd find out if they were cheating or using me. Dame's not like that.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?! scream What, b/c you've slept with her now you know her whole life history? mad You know that she's never cheated on anyone or used anyone? You know for a fact that she and Karrie are no longer together, fooling around, the same with Dec? You know all this, correct?

*sucks his teeth*

Yes, I know for a fact that she is no longer with Karrie, nor is she even dealing with Dec on such a level. Icy, I don't know what's going on with you, but you're really starting to sound like an ex-girlfriend and it's creeping me out. You almost remind me of Gisela.

*she'd just picked up his Shadowbolt when he said that last comment. Eyes wide and mouth agape, she drops it on the floor, unable to process what he'd said. When it finally sunk in, she stormed out of the closet and in his face, eyes filled with anguish, hurt and tears*

You actually have the nerve, the utter gall, to compare me to that psychotic superfreak that you were head over heels for? -I- was the one who warned you about her! -I- was the one who got you the proof that you needed to see her for what she really was, a siphoning b***h that sucked the blood, love and money out of you until I woke your a** up from Blow Job Heaven! Me being concerned for you makes me sound like an ex? How the ******** could I even have such a thing to say when I've never had the ******** chance to be one! You could never see the damned forest for the ho-a** trees that flocked to you on a constant.

You never saw the one who had to pick you up when you were down, who had to take care of you when you were sick, who had to put a few of your clingy bitches on permanent lockdown for stalking and defacing property. I've always been your clean-up and go-to woman, but you never once saw me as -your- woman. You never saw past me being your best friends sister, your former bosses daughter. I've loved you since I can remember Flame, and I can't take it anymore. I can't take being left on the bench time and time again while you search out free agents. You've had a star team player for over ten years now, but not anymore. I quit.

*tears streaming down her face, she shoulders past Flame and heads to her room, slamming the door and locking it, falling to the floor and crying her eyes out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm
(( eek crying Kick his A$$, Icy ))

*She searches the bottles trying to figure out what alcohols might mix best for a knock her on her butt so she can get through this conversation she never wanted to have and settles on a bottle of Tequila. Pouring out a shot, she slams it down, choking.* Shut up, Ghost. And stay out of my damn body, too.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm
(( eek crying Icy!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?! crying crying gonk gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm
*Sighing softly, she pours another shot, slamming it back as quickly as the first and chokes again.* Ack, I forgot how strong this stuff was. How am I gonna deliver this to Lady Leko, I never see her. *She looks around the bar again.* I don't think the ladies are here.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 pm
*Pulling out some bills, she slips them under the register and takes the bottle of Tequila. She walks through to the JD and finds Neil, asking him to have Lady Leko stop by the shop and see the lady at the Oxygen Bar.* Be sure to tell Leko to tell the girl Lily sent her. *Neil looks at her oddly.* This again. Do you want me to tell Lady Leko that you aren't capable of delivering a simple message and that she can't have the special scent I got for her. stare *He looks at her a moment, as if deciding whether she even knows the ladies.* Seriously, dude, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of her "treatments." Would you? *Before he can answer, she turns on her heel and heads home, Tequila bottle tucked in her bag.*

((Not sure if Lily will be able to log in tomorrow, still hit and miss on this account. And looks as though Gaia's being glitchy for everyone so... nighters. *Hugs to y'all*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 pm
-dame smiles in her sleep and stirs, finally awakening. The scent of Flame is very strong in her nostrils and she looks around for him. Looking down, she giggles when she notices she is cuddling his pillow and that's what she is smelling. dame sits up and stretches and sees the note on the side table. Reaching over to get it, she blushes deeply, feeling like a school girl as she reads it. redface redface redface She gets the warm fuzzies every time she reads it over. Feeling completely giddy and ridiculous, she huggles the note close to her chest before placing it back on the table.-

-dame then gets up and goes into the closet, throwing something on that is similar in colour. She picks up her discarded clothes from last night, redface flushing at the memory and places them in the laundry room. dame then goes into the bathroom to run a brush through her hair and brush her teeth-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm
{{I knew it!! biggrin Amazing post Icy! Even though I was almost certain that Icy liked/loved Flame, you still made it really good and exciting! Great job! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 am
Stargazer Lily
*Pulling out some bills, she slips them under the register and takes the bottle of Tequila. She walks through to the JD and finds Neil, asking him to have Lady Leko stop by the shop and see the lady at the Oxygen Bar.* Be sure to tell Leko to tell the girl Lily sent her. *Neil looks at her oddly.* This again. Do you want me to tell Lady Leko that you aren't capable of delivering a simple message and that she can't have the special scent I got for her. stare *He looks at her a moment, as if deciding whether she even knows the ladies.* Seriously, dude, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of her "treatments." Would you? *Before he can answer, she turns on her heel and heads home, Tequila bottle tucked in her bag.*

((Not sure if Lily will be able to log in tomorrow, still hit and miss on this account. And looks as though Gaia's being glitchy for everyone so... nighters. *Hugs to y'all*))

((for leko: hehehe yes! So glad they let Lily on to deliver the good! twisted everything is going perfectly! heart ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 am
*wakes up and stretches feeling like "someone" named Leko has been working overtime on something stare - sees the pot in question and the vile of ash and cotton wrapped package of something else next to it confused *
Why is it that I'm worn out when she's the one who's doing all the work stressed What the hell is she doing with all this stuff?
*shakes it off and decides Leko can't get into too much trouble using holy water after all and makes her way upstairs doing the security measures being to fatigued to just materialize up there*
I need a triple this morning  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 am
Hey-o.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 am
*ayami turns around to see who walked in and as she does a great darkness surrounds her and Leko appears chuckling deeply*
Hey-o to you dear Nei
*blows smoke from a already lighted clove*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games