Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:39 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

The sad part is I keep encouraging him. ^^* I am being somewhat self defeating in doing so though.
blaugh You really are too kind *hugs*

He still got discouraged (after 140 bumps) and wandered off. ^^*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:40 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

The sad part is I keep encouraging him. ^^* I am being somewhat self defeating in doing so though.
I agree with DD on that one Lurichan *laughs*

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:41 am

Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

I rather have competition and potientally loose than have no one to talk to. ^^*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:42 am

lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
today's boring...though tomorrow promises to be fun filled, I'm going to be with my friend when she picks up her katana though there is a slight problem in that its illegal to carry a sword in public without a license.......

^^* Does she have the ablity to get the proper licensing, or are you going to have to be sneaky?
We're going ot be sneaky and hide it, as long as she doesn't do a Viggo Mortinsen she fine (he went around down-town Wellington swinging it about practicing for LOTR....how stupid can you get? I mean is it any surprise he got arrested?! - LOTR junkie*)

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:42 am

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

eek That's alot
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:44 am

lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

I rather have competition and potientally loose than have no one to talk to. ^^*
well good luck hope you win hun ^_^

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:45 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
today's boring...though tomorrow promises to be fun filled, I'm going to be with my friend when she picks up her katana though there is a slight problem in that its illegal to carry a sword in public without a license.......

^^* Does she have the ablity to get the proper licensing, or are you going to have to be sneaky?
We're going ot be sneaky and hide it, as long as she doesn't do a Viggo Mortinsen she fine (he went around down-town Wellington swinging it about practicing for LOTR....how stupid can you get? I mean is it any surprise he got arrested?! - LOTR junkie*)

Well, going around swinging a sword on the streets of any city is going to draw the authorities attention rather quickly. ^^* Of course it is was ceilisidhe or I there would be good reason for concern, but that is because our weapons have all been sharpened by us....to the point of being scary almost.
Might I suggest wrapping it up a bit in something? Silk if it's on hand, if not some cloth?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:47 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

eek That's alot

Yes that is a good number...I'm up to 200 ( I got 300 last week)

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:49 am

lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Well, going around swinging a sword on the streets of any city is going to draw the authorities attention rather quickly. ^^* Of course it is was ceilisidhe or I there would be good reason for concern, but that is because our weapons have all been sharpened by us....to the point of being scary almost.
Might I suggest wrapping it up a bit in something? Silk if it's on hand, if not some cloth?
thats a good idea I hope it isn't too long or we're going to be in quite a bit of trouble sweatdrop though someone was shot dead in England for carring a table leg wrabbed up in a bag because some stupid old lady thought it was a gun.....I really hope that doesn't happen eek
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:49 am

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

eek That's alot

eek Wow. No wonder you're rich

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:50 am

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

eek That's alot

Whoa...I get bored after 50 bumps I've got to hand it to you lurichan you've got some patience
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:50 am

I wish i was rich

Tenebrion Valefor

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:51 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
DUN dun dun. eek

well good luck hope you win hun ^_^

Thank you. More than likey since it looks like he got discouraged and gave up in a melodramtic way, but I wasn't going to go easy on him....a few reasons to do with his sig really.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:51 am

Koneko_DarkLight
I wish i was rich
Well bump my dear boy! bump like lurichan and you will be!!

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:53 am

Koneko_DarkLight
I wish i was rich
There there. Don't we all.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games