Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:03 pm

[A.z.N.Fushou.Akamu]
Jarvin...o.O oi!!
*poke poke*.... *glompsh* I tink yur wun uv aZns cuz'z right?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:07 pm

*sits on couch*

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:18 pm

*runs around*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:28 pm

*watch Animaznboy runs around *

hum....

*trip Animaznboy *

-Dotted-Delete

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:30 pm

*laugh at aznboy* ahahaha ......(jk)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:49 pm

LOL

-Dotted-Delete

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:42 pm

riyoku8
*watch Animaznboy runs around *

hum....

*trip Animaznboy *

*falls and puts his hands first to soften the fall* x.@
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:44 pm

-Sees Mizuki sitting on a couch- Hehe... -Adds deadly poison inside a glass of sake- ninja Hey Mizuki! Here, I got you a glass of rice wine. Drink! It's on me. wink

Night Rain55

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:14 pm

SAKE!!! *glompsh Night Rain and drinks Sake* ... @.@ *gets knocked out and falls on top of night rain*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:16 pm

Animaznboy
SAKE!!! *glompsh Night Rain and drinks Sake* ... @.@ *gets knocked out and falls on top of night rain*
gah ! erhmm are you ok ?

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:19 pm

Uh oh! -Mutters in a creepy voice: I killed someone... I killed someone! Wait... I know. I'll run away to a far away place where nobody will find me. That way I can never be charged of murder. Yes! Or... I can always blame it on the ghost?- Mizuki, did you put poison in the sake? surprised
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:23 pm

Night Rain55
Uh oh! -Mutters in a creepy voice: I killed someone... I killed someone! Wait... I know. I'll run away to a far away place where nobody will find me. That way I can never be charged of murder. Yes! Or... I can always blame it on the ghost?- Mizuki, did you put poison in the sake? surprised
no , you can never frame me ! and yes you killed the poor guy lol ! proof right here "-Adds deadly poison inside a glass of sake-" was in your last post .

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:26 pm

mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
no , you can never frame me ! and yes you killed the poor guy lol ! proof right here "-Adds deadly poison inside a glass of sake-" was in your last post .
-Gasp!- D=< But it was suppose to be for yo-- I mean.. It's suppose to be for Yoda! Yeah... Hey, since you're dead and all... You can pass through walls right? Why don't I frame you and I'll pay you five bucks. You can just escape from jail easily. =D
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:30 pm

Night Rain55
mizuki_ryu
Night Rain55
-Gasp!- D=< But it was suppose to be for yo-- I mean.. It's suppose to be for Yoda! Yeah... Hey, since you're dead and all... You can pass through walls right? Why don't I frame you and I'll pay you five bucks. You can just escape from jail easily. =D
xd it was for yoda !? lol no way , i don't want some crappy $5 ! i can just steal from banks ! and just to tell you , it wasn't your fault aznboy died because he chose to uhh drank it . but also , if i drank the poison sake then i'll be fine because i'm already dead. BUT YOU'RE EVIL !!!! YOU EVIL WITCH !!!! (jk lol)

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:33 pm

mizuki_ryu
xd it was for yoda !? lol no way , i don't want some crappy $5 ! i can just steal from banks ! and just to tell you , it wasn't your fault aznboy died because he chose to uhh drank it . but also , if i drank the poison sake then i'll be fine because i'm already dead. BUT YOU'RE EVIL !!!! YOU EVIL WITCH !!!! (jk lol)
xd Yeah it was for... Yoda... =) But what if the cops find out later? Oh here, sake. It's on the house. wink
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games